Aureli Community Manager

• Member since Sep 6th 2018
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • serverwartung schön und gut, aber wenn ihr 2 events für heute angekünigt habt und die nicht aktiv sind ist das nicht schön.
    Wäre nett das an die zuständigen stellen bitte weiterleitest.
    Mfg
  • Hallo Aureli! Kannst Du bitte einen Titel bei den Guides von mir ändern?
    board.tera.gameforge.com/index…eutsch-englisch/&pageNo=1
    Bitte ändern von "Skills Deutsch - Englisch" auf "Skills & Inis Deutsch - Englisch"

Danke im Voraus und lg
    WildWerner
  • Aureli thank you for attending to my request. I can't login to support although I created an account I can't login, neither can I login to play as already mentioned. I also know that I need to register an account with support which I di but can't do anything right now, I am stuck with no light at the end of the tunnel …. Sorry to have bothered you but you were my only hope lol ...
  • Someone is either going to ban me or answer me.
  • Oh sorry, let me add this .. Took me FOREVER to download the game and now can't even login.
  • Hi anyone ? Is there a reason why I can't login to play the game. I am new, registered yesterday but can't login.
  • Hey i cant contact the support and my yellow glyph is gone and not activated so idk what to do?
  • Hi... I send a bug report on link down bellow that you posted!!! How long it will take for respond on that report???
    Thanks.
  • Hi i start to play and log in whit old acc but my acc have 4 char and i cant delete char and cant start to play .. need delete char .you cant delete char while you have items listed in brokerage > and the numer of char you have be less than or equal to 3 please delete your char to enter the world ... I CANT DELETE and I cant play ..:cursing::cursing::cursing: HELP
  • Hey is it really real, that only devastator and not the crafted REHM gear get converted?
  • hi ,

i want to login the game , but it says that ( account blocked , please contact support ) !!
  • hello , i wanted too ask you something, : how i must post something on forum i got a idea and wanted too share with all
    • Hello there:)

You can go to the appropriate Forum section and create a thread in order to share your thoughts with the community. Depending on what kind of idea you have, you could e.g. post it in the discussion section or the feedback section.
    • Thankyou Aureli i posted it finally
  • Hey, mein letzter Comment, wo ich dich zitiere war nicht böse gemeint, auch wenn es möglicherweise so klang. Da sprach der Frust aus mir. Entschuldige :)
    • Danke dir! :) Wir sind doch alle Gamer, aus diesem Standpunkt kann ich deinen Frust auch nachvollziehen. Leider ist in den letzten Wochen nicht alles 100% glatt gelaufen, darum nehmen wir euer Feedback natürlich auch mit und versuchen an den Stellen, an denen es noch hakt, die Kommunikation zu verbessern. :)
  • Da ihr bei Twitter @TeraGermany einstellt, solltet ihr auch die Twitter-Links (z. B. in den letzten Patchnotes) nach @TeraEurope anpassen.
    Gruß
    • Vielen Dank für den Hinweis, ist angepasst! :)
  • well hello there cutie :smirk: mind telling me the source for that profile picture? UwU
    • Kasea getting Ignored LUL
    • Oops sorry did not see this one! I got the profile picture from a NosTale player a while back. :)
    • pepeHands
  • hallo, kannst du mir vielleicht helfen?
    • Hallo, ich habe dir soeben auf deine PN geantwortet. :)
  • hello :3