Shiro [EN] Moderator

• Member since Oct 6th 2013
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • AND NOW YOU PUT THEM IN DG DROP AND WHEN I SAY DG DROP IM JUST KIDING BECOSE YOU SEE THER IS THIS SMALL PROBLEM WHIT THE NEW LOGIC OF GETING AVATAR WEAPONS IT DOSENT REALY HEAPEND BECOSE I MADE A BRALER LEV 39 YES 39 WHIT AA :)) LEV 20 +3 WEAPON IKR AND 3 DG THAT IVED BEEN THER WAR NO AVATAR DROP TO BRAWLERS I GOT MISTIC WARIOR ZERK FUNNY THINK IS THAT AA WELL HOW CAN I PUT IT THIS WAY AA THER WAR NO SUCH CHARS WHIT ME IN THE DG .

WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY IS WHY DISTROY THAT WAY OF DECENT LEVELING WHIT THIS NEW SISTEM?

ITS BORING AS HELL TO LEV AS AN OLD PLAYER FOR THE NEW ONES OMG I MEAN NOW BESIDE NOT KNOWING HOW TO DPS THEY HAVE NO WEAPONS THAT CAN HELP THEM I MEAN REALY?????
  • hi.
  • Hey Shiro . A qucik question.
    I've heard from multiple people that there is a Tera Shop update getting ready to ship ~July
    that aims to un-RNG some costumes , add more.

Wanted to ask, is there an official post or talk about it in the Forums or it's just a rumor?
    I couldn't find any post and I bet if anyone would know about it would be you ^^
    Thanks upfront.
  • Hi shiro, big fan.

dyeable pique, please <3
  • Hey Shiro. I am interested in making a very long thread in the Constructive Feedback section
    to talk about the game. Can you help me by telling me what's the maximum characters/words I can fit
    in a single post, and how many characters/words I can use on the replies underneath the post?

Thank you upfront.
    • You can use 50.000 characters. ;)
  • I feel that stalking like arrows in my Back.. :X
  • :********
  • hihi wir sind voll süß
  • Ihhhh Forum Polizei :hail:
    Bald Aufstieg zum GM!
  • [align=center][color=#ff0000][b][size=36]SHIROPAKA[/size][/b][/color][/align]