Posts by Marshadow

I have a VPN and it doesn't work with Tera on. Even so I wouldn't know what location to choose to make it work. Please help?

-edited-

Please read the rules and keep in mind that the use of VPN is not allowed as stated in our Terms and Conditions and can lead to issues with your account!

-edited-

Please read the rules and keep in mind that the use of VPN is not allowed as stated in our Terms and Conditions and can lead to issues with your account!

What kind of VPN are you using that it works? I tried using a VPN but still cannot connect.

-edited-

I heard from talking to someone yesterday that it might be for Verizon ISP users but idk how true that is. Might be something else but on GameForge side because every other game works, only Tera is not opening up since yesterday. They will probably fix this when they are back working at the office on Monday.

I suppose that makes sense since I'm on Verizon FIOS. Dang, that's quite the long wait doe :(

Edit*

Okay, so I tried using a VPN, and I was able to play. I suppose it's definitely a problem with Verizon users. :/