Code: Wodahs.Noom#7996

Code: Zarik.Kajiwara#8952

Code: Borgoff.Marcus#4180

Code: Wodahs.Ym#8841

Code: Patti.Thompson#2894

Code: Wodahs.Shtaed#5242

Download TERA from: http://TERA.enmasse.com/download

what ever you do have fun

unfortunately the changes made have had an impact and has ended up seeming to

"spoil the game for the players."

as its been so nerfed that to get upgrade gears (that not all need) you now need to do so much fishing but with only 60 baits

oh fishing has become so much more fun

and yes i know its to help fight against botters but at the expense of honest players

i dont complain about pvp,i complain about pve.. cant find end game dungeons groups.. , few items on broker , so i cant really play.. Kaiator is dead.. we really need a merge

then transfer to the pve server

dont take pvp to the pve server !

but as i said the migration has just happened and it will take time for the MP to restock

and i dare say out of every one that migrated i bet all aint back playing yet so that will take time as well

also as i said as for DGs n such

give it a chance its only been open a few days , theres bugger all on the MP in the pve server too atm

also dg instance partys cross server , like they were with enmasse idk

other wise pvp be dead for ever as said above merge will loss as the pve server wont put up with it

so it wont matter what server your on if your having trouble finding an instance atm as there cross server

so in affect merging will either kill pvp like it did in the EU servers

or itll p!ss of the pve'ers having pvp on the server pve'ers have to be on , which may lead to them not playing hence you again have a dead server and then what as there wont be any more mergers

oh and you might like to see and read who i was quoting before quoting me as if i had replied to you saying your not complaining about pvp

i had answered you further back

At this point NA is in dire need of a merge. That being said Gameforge shouldn't shaft the PVP community. The community should have zones &/or channels for PvP.

at this point NO merge as its the ones that want pvp , but as you said dont shaft the pvp'ers just the pve'ers

why break up the pve world for pvp thats having problems ?

if its dead now merging wont help anything the servers have just reopened give it some time before pronouncing its dead and suggesting give us pve'ers to go kill

and if you say this isnt what we are saying then you dont need the merge

coz so far its going "theres no pvp on the pvp server so merge us so we get pvp"

give it a chance its only been open a few days , theres bugger all on the MP in the pve server too atm

also dg instance partys cross server , like they were with enmasse idk

other wise pvp be dead for ever as said above merge will loss as the pve server wont put up with it

same issue here too so whats going to happen ?

also noted that all the cash items i had to sell on the mp are now unsellable :cursing:

it was bad enough we lost all our account bound stuff

so do we yet know what we will have eg 1 sever 2 or more

do we have their names and will any be PVE or PVP ?

and do we yet know at what time the servers will open on the 12th and the time is to what zone ? UTC ? i run a +8 time zone so if im able id kinda like to be at the opening

much thanks

Wodahs