Posts by Blackbirdx61

I expect your right Maisee, I do get edge stacked to 10 pretty regularly but its almost an accident, I do have a few combo's that light the bar up; but I am definitely still learning. It has been good fun though and that's important to me in a game. I do make sure to have a full set of next tier gear ready to go the moment I level up. That much I did learn from my time on my Gunner. Thanks BB.

I think Avatar Weapons are a thing of the past on PC. Kind of a shame that, it was fun collecting the shards to put them together. Still it is a new class to me, so I may just be pretty ham handed with it.

Galtero: "if you overlevel your party members by more than 5 levels, all exp gained gets reduced."

I Was not aware of that, but I was only suggesting they push the cap on a dungeon up a lvl or two.

So hopefully that should keep the party in the same basic range. Still thanks for the input.

I'm leveling a Warrior over in NA. It feels a seriously under-powered compared to my Gunner over on Euro and they are about the same level; but that may just be my experience with the Gunner. Anyhow I find that just when I get the Warrior up to the point she feels useful on a Dungeon Run, and I'm really contributing to the run; She bumps up a level and that Dungeon is no longer available for Vanguard Quests. Which leaves me just lame in the next tier Dungeon.

So I was going to suggest just raising the level cap on the Vanguard Leveling Dungeons a level or two when that does not cross equipment tiers. After all people are learning a class in these dungeons, and sometimes thats not always so easy. Harms no one and expands the pool of available players for any given quest.

Totally agree with the OP in that 1. I am just not interested in RNG, I just want to get what I pay for not a lotto ticket for an infinitesimal chance of getting what I want; I expect its a Korean Cultural thing but it makes no sense to me. At the same time all my NA characters wear the Hydrath Uniform so I would love to set by Euro Characters up the same way.

I find that when I use Burst Fire it intermittently goes real slow about 1 shot per Sec. I was wondering if anyone else is having this problem.

I saw a very old thread where a user was having the same issue someplace, I think the En Masse forums; which he felt was tied to lag; but I doubt that as my FPS is good, and no other skills are effected. Even my Turret is just blazing away no problem while my cannon is just plodding along.

The problem is oddly intermittent, in room A of a Dungeon Burst fire might work perfectly well, Room B it plods, Room C who knows, but once the bug triggers it does tend to stick around a while. The number of Mobs does not seem to matter. A room with a ton of Trash mobs might work fine. A room with one boss, might trigger (or the reverse.) It isn't a deal breaker, I am a returning player and have been having great fun on my new Gunner on the Euro Server; as well as my Apex on NA, but it is annoying because sometimes I need BF to fill in spaces on a cool down. And when a Boss is down to just a few percent thats how I will very often finish him off. TY BB.

Ah ok, Thats good to know, will just keep my eyes open and hope the uniform comes up on the rotation, it is what all my NA avatars wear and so I am rather fond of that look.

TY again for your time an guidance BB.

I did not use a scroll, as it was on my list of Dailies, I entered normally and killed all 4 bosses; I think either the game glitched, or I leveled up while I was in there and that pushed my into a new vanguard tier.

TY very much for your time and guidance it is much appreciated. BB

Ok so I solo'd Cultist Refuge (5man), on my Lv42 Gunner. Killed all 4 bosses, and was clearly done. But the room was still marked with that blue boss indicator; and I did not get credit for the Dungeon. While this great big Symbol was glowing blue on the floor.

The Dungeon was on my Vanguard list this morning, but it seems clear I did not get Vanguard credit for it, and yet I did almost exactly what I did yesterday; save not killing absolutely every nag mob in the place. So was that a Glitch? Did I over level the Quest while I was in there? or do you have to waste every last thing that moves to get credit. Just looking for a little guidance here. As far as I could tell I was done; but the game seemed to think I had left something undone. Your thoughts?

Ok so yesterday I was trying on a new costume, the Elvin General's Dress Uniform; which is basically my costume on the NA servers; Ok so I'm happy to have found it and hit the purchase button and am taken to the store; and its not there? I searched for Elvin, Uniform, Dress Uniform, I spent at least 30 minutes throwing search terms at the store; and this Uniform is just not there. I even returned to game and tried again twice.

Am I just being dense here? Why advertise something your costumer can't buy. Just Curious if anyone else has encountered this problem. Or if this is a unique Glitch. Seems seriously weird to me. BB

Hello missTao,

I did what you say. I am in the correct region and the account showing is my account. It says that I played last time been 2 hours, but it cant be true because I cant start the game :(

it also didn't help. the client dont start the game for me.

I had exactly the same problem, I had to uninstall Tera, wipe out any residual files by hand, run cc cleaner to clear the reg and temp files in app data; and do a completely clean reinstall. After that I was able to get into game; not that was the end of the glitches, but at least I did gain access. I know it takes alot of time, but repeated repair cycles that dont work take more.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TeraO…g_screen_how_to_solve_it/

MA I live in NA, I've had this issue on an off since the 12th; actually I've pretty much decided to focus on my Euro Alt till things get sorted out; but I dont think its your install, or your location. From what my research has shown, it seems a fair number of players are having problems accessing the NA servers.

Feeling Mayku's pain a little here, last thing I did yesterday before work was a quick side quest; logged off, went to work, twelve hours later I log on and the game wants to repair again; that took another 1:15 and why the game should need to repair when the very last thing I did on the computer was play Tera is a bit beyond me. It was working b4 I left for work after all.

My own ISP averages about 700K to 1M per second, so I'm feeling some of Mayku's pain here; if your on cable modem or something that is not fiber to the house, a verify can take a long while. I generally have to leave it over night; I don't blame the game per se, but the dev's should remember not everyone has the most blazing, high end internet connection.

So smaller patches fairly quickly applied are most welcome where-ever possible.

Even if you use Ace Mouse or Razor to temporarily put double click on your wheel, running through stacks like this is no great fun. I think Kaikanken is making a valid point. After all I think its in everyone's interest to minimize the chore aspect of any game.

Thanks MissTao,

Appreciate the link, but researching the problem I found I was certainly not the only person having troubles accessing the NA servers, but no problem accessing the Euro servers.

Which was my major motivation for posting, so Players with similar issues might see the post and try the Euro servers first, they definitely seem to work better. But I will definitely try spacing out attempts to reach NA after Euro servers more; I personally have encountered no issues going from NA to Euro.

Just to suggest making Ace (Solo-able) versions of as many dungeons as possible. Some of us prefer that option, and even if your looking to group up, no one likes being booted, and one Solo run teaches far more than any number of youtube videos. So it gives one the opportunity to learn the routes and practice dungeon mechanics before grouping up. Not to mention if I am on Youtube or Reddit, I'm not in game, so that might boost daily population a bit. TY. BB