Posts by Dempsey

You was talking about How bg's are right now saying they are horrible compared to the past, if you are looking a 1v1, 1v2, 1vMass probably this is not your game, cause bg's are designed to be fighted in mass and following their main objectives for win.
    Of course bg's are horrible right now cause ppl doesn't know how they works, and they keep wondering why they lose.

And yeah im geared enought to have an advantage , same you can do doing pve and that's the fun about Bg's like shore or cs , gear doesnt matter at all cause i can get 10-15kills in a game but i will stay losing if u dosnt know or dont care how the bg works.
    Gears make a difference but if u doesnt know how ur class work , u will lose againts a guardian gear player and you seems to me like one of them.

Its not a joke the only "competitive content" of TERA is dying because how GF has always been aligned with Proxy devs and their customers.

Any PvPer what hates most are hacks and GF never cared enought to make the game fair in the first place. Add to that here on these forums we have moderators that are active Proxy users and part of their active comunity.

PvP in any game can be considered dead when cheaters and hackers get the last word of what should be done and how should be done. No wonder why there are people from EU trying to reclute everyday players from NA on their forums, they need more $$$.

Kinda sure proxy doesnt killed game , most of the players u see running around are proxy users and they are not abusing/hacking.
    Since Proxy its a thing GF cant do something againts this, Na region already tried to fight againts it and they lose around 60% of their player base for almost 2weeks. They did a communicate about proxy its allowed if you are not abusing or exploid things.

Anyway this is not a witch hunt thread, its a constructive one , so if u dont have a constructive opinion pls abstente avoid reply.

Cs was never a real option for hardcore pvpers , Its for new ppl who need "train" and practice his current class, you have an objective and even if u know what to do and follow the objective, half of your raid doesnt. Since release CS was like this, with low lvls queing and now with "new ppl" playing it.

So basically if you want find ppl who actually are a thing, CS is not a real option, There's bg's like solo 3s, Team 3s and shore hold but this bg's are not really popular cause ppl got expose about their reall level or cause ppl queing those bg's are flamers

Hello im Daddy from Mystel and since all the drama about what gonna happens after merge and a reply from a Community manager from Gameforge, I decide to make a constructive post about Current pvp situation and how can be solved.
    If u didnt saw what CM saids , i post his reply here:

threea wrote (Community Manage from Gameforge):

"Hello everyone!

Just to make things a bit more clear, there is only a limited amount of players that are actually using the PvP system of TERA, a fact that lead to the decision of merging and turning into PvE."

- First of all, this is not a post to talk about why new server need be pvp or at least have a pvp channel like other regions.
    - If you are a pve player who never did pvp , please avoid this thread if u doesn't know how pvp works.

I don't really mind about Mystel still being a pve server , cause Merge already did a favor for those killian ppl but which class of CM are you?. You can't reply something like this " A limited amount of players are using pvp system", So if a liminited amount of ppl are doing pvp ur anwer its "Ok, lets kill pvp at all".

You should ask youself about Why Current pvp situation its bad", if u have an idea about how game works of course, if u don't know i can give u some ideas (Not gonna talk about things u can't change at all like Class balance , cause GF its just EU publisher) :

- A bad power hour calendar : I think this can have a different system like CS power hour being UP whole monday, Shore hold power hour being up Whole friday and keep rotating between these 2 Bg's, cause they are the "Most populars Bg's right now"

- Bad power hours reward : I remember when Bg's power hours were giving Diamonds/Emeralds or even Vision maker Mats. Should be nice get them again.

- Bad Bellicarium shop : Let be honest , this is one of the worse things ever , alot of useless things are here. Should be fine atleast ADD something to bellicarium cause right now points are useless.

- PVP Doesn't worth your time : One of the big reasons why u have a limit amount of ppl doing pvp, i can talk since gold amount till skill advance points.

- I should post this in previous point but its important , How you said pvp community its small cause severals points mentioned before but PVP community CAN'T get endgames mats like new jewerly doing pvp.

The only way to get them its getting a PVE gear and start farming or buying them from cash shop. So if u dont have a pve gear or enought money/gold u cant progress in this game.

Im sure Gameforge can do changes on the points mentioned before , like implement a new token from Bg's or change current loot from them.

Im one from those "limited amount of players that are actually using the PvP system of TERA" who got force to do PVE to progress in this game cause BHS and Gameforge never care about current pvp situation.

A pvp enchant even its not a solution , that's the lazy way and doesnt fix something.

Im not expecting something like you reading my whole post tbh , but i expect reads FROM OUR small pvp community and supporting this post to make you Wake up and see whats the real problem.

ps: kinda sure i forgot anothers points

ps2: Im sorry for my bad english lol
    ps3: If you are gonna start a drama about Gameforge or pve community, pls abstente of reply this post

Hello everyone!

Just to make things a bit more clear, there is only a limited amount of players that are actually using the PvP system of TERA, a fact that lead to the decision of merging and turning into PvE.

I don't really mind about Mystel still being a pve server , cause Merge already did a favor for those killian ppl but which class of CM are you?. You can't reply something like this " A limited amount of players are using pvp system", So if a liminited amount of ppl are doing pvp ur anwer its "Ok, lets kill pvp at all".

Using ur analogy i can say somethingwrong like " why fight againts the porrness , they are a minority , let them still like that" and this it's not wrong , right?

First of all , u should ask youself about Why Current pvp situation its bad", if u have an idea about how game works of course, if u don't know i can give u some ideas (Not gonna talk about things u can't change at all like Class balance , cause GF its just EU publisher) :

- A bad power hour calendar : I think this can have a different system like CS power hour being UP whole monday, Shore hold power hour being up Whole friday and keep rotating between these 2 Bg's, cause they are the "Most populars Bg's right now"

- Bad power hours reward : I remember when Bg's power hours were giving Diamonds/Emeralds or even Vision maker Mats.

- Bad Bellicarium shop : Let be honest , this is one of the worse things ever , alot of useless things are here. Should be fine atleast ADD something to bellicarium cause right now points are useless.

- PVP Doesn't worth your time : One of the big reasons why u have a limit amount of ppl doing pvp, i can said since gold amount till skill advance points.

- I should post thing in previous point but its important , How u said pvp community its small cause severals points mentioned before but PVP community CAN'T get endgames mats like new jewerly mats doing pvp.
    The only way to get them its getting a PVE gear and start farming or buying them from cash shop. So if u dont have a pve gear or enought money/gold u cant progress in this game.

Im sure Gameforge can do changes on the points mentioned before , like implement a new token from Bg's or change current loot from them.

Im one from those "limited amount of players that are actually using the PvP system of TERA" who got force to do PVE to progress in this game cause BHS and Gameforge never care about current pvp situation.
    A pvp enchant even its not a solution , that's the lazy way and doesnt fix something.

Im not expecting something like you reading my whole post tbh , but i expect reads FROM OUR small pvp community and supporting this post to make you Wake up and see whats the real problem.

ps: kinda sure i forgot anothers points
    ps2: Im sorry for my bad english lol

About THE FAMOUS PK, i think this is the main reason why people like you doesnt want the merge in first place. TBH having PK will revive the PVP side of the game and can end some complains about it, as for the PVE content, its always there.

IF they and i highlight the IF they merge the servers, for sure it will solve the mystel crash situation and they'll work on it. after all that's their job.

I dont mind about Pvp , im one of the best pvp players on my class, pvp and even in pve im a top player based on moongourd.
    Pvp is not dead cause outlaw skill , pvp on killian died cause a zerg guild monopolized CU, the only one pvp area from game its Velika O. and happens same thing,, a big guild killing random ppl thinking they are good (nothing personal againts this guild , its happen on every tera region tbh).

So What gonna happen when merge its done , pvp will be alive for 1month then this ppl will quit game again and will start to complain againts X Thing of game.

How i said mystic doesnt need a merge , Killian players are praying for it to make it die in 1 month

I dont think mystel need merge with any server tbh , server activity its high , lfg its active whole day and have a decent economy.
    The only way about this merge its coming from ppl from Killain who doesnt want to transfer to another server, some PVP players who want to monopolize CU, Field Bosses and still have PK skill to think they are something when they are not.

These Mounts makes you character stronger and if you want to progress you need them

Yikes, u dont need a mount to progress in this game , if u are a pve trap who need every advantage possible for clear "endgame" content i just can feel bad.

Let's do an even for get a HO set to everyone who actually play the game ,cause with this new coin system u cant progress.
    Get good kid, stop crying about a 2.0 when they already give you a 1.5.

not sure if troll or just dense

issue was not that ppl couldnt afford them

there is NO Supply other than the shop with built in RNG

Im not , 2.0 it's not necessary for everyone, only for try hards or ppl who actually enjoy do score runs.

Game already give you the option to get a 1.5 farming scales, if u want something better u can buy TT or buy it on Broken , is not like its untradeable like other things.

If u are not +3 im sure u dont even need a 2.0,, better get good,, farm BIS gear and start saving gold if u want a pve advantage at that point

Event's are already bad, i can suggest to you stop wasting money or suspending ur tera club till GF "fix" in game problems or at least do decent events cause game actually suck.

Nerfed double drop event its kinda bad right now cause u have a coin system, so u probably can run 4-5 Dg's till u ran out of coins.

Imagine have a coin system when they already killed ALT system

Get good, do sell runs to get gold and buy a 2.0 like everyone does right now. What's next free HO gear if u run X times a dg? yikes

Another point it's Jackpot's calendar. Pvp community it's small compared to pve one,, so could be nice edit Bg's powerhour and make them per day and not per hours (or make them permanent for every bg at every hour,, this is not realistic but :kappa:), so we are not foced to que cs/shore hold/gridiron and both class of playes will get fun doing their favorite bg ( ppl who actually play cs are not same who play shoreh hold for obvious reasons).

About new jewerly mats who can only drop on GVHM, you need to do something about it , something like add a new token where u can exchange those mats for "X" amount of tokens, this tokens can be obtained when u win a Bg and Powehours its up.

Another option its changing drop from boxes and make them this new mats.

I think this token method its more worth than put those mats in Bellicarium shop cause ppl need to do a better performance for get them.
    PVP set it's already expensive and pve community need get another expensive set (pve set) to farm those mats.

ps: im ur favorite 'pvp sorcerer from mystel

ps2: Nerf zerkers and slayers in bg's , they are a meme.

greetings

Imagine ppl complaining about tera proxy and start banning to everyone who inject packets.

That happened on NA and masssive amount of ppl quit the game, another one moved to EU, 2 weeks after this NA gave up fighting about tera proxy and they even unbanned to Memeslashers.

Im agreed exploiters bots need be perma banned (ppl with a lvl 10 gear) , but if they are even banning (perma ban) ppl who actually play the game (clean history) its too much.

Alot of ppl who complained about fishing bots are gold sellers,,, why they didnt got a ban yet , same with lvl 70 exploiters

Most of my friends already quit the game cause New lvl expansion its terrible.

You need over 100 hours of grinding same bam to reach lvl 70, u need months of grinding for get enought skill adv points and scrolls, u need fat amount of gold to upgrade those skills and current gear.

Since they killed ALT system your limited to play only one class at "hight level"

We are not koreans, most of us have a work and a life, We cant dedicate hours and hours to this game for do SAME content. So when ppl are trying to do any of the points mentioned before in DEAD HOURS they get a perma ban without warning, even if they were clean for years.

I like tera but this patch made it even WORSE than before, how my friends did, i canceled my Tera Club suscription and quitting till they fix something(if they do, cause they didnt even care about this post)