Posts by KittyCat

I have the same issue with this Talent Token thing, I cant transfer over until its deleted. Yesterday was a bank holiday so I assumed they were off work. I think they'll get to work on tickets today and tomorrow and hopefully this week, since they have a twitch stream going on the 24th. I've sent a ticket to but no replies either. I guess we both have to wait.

Hello all, I'd like to inquire that I'm transferring my character to another server, but to do so I have to delete ALL my non-transferable items in my inventory. I have deleted and banked everything not needed, I checked more than 10 times as well as my postal. There's a problem I have with an item that wont be deleted, sellable, dismantled or turned in since my quest was deleted. I have sent a ticket in to Support to delete this item but it has be 4 days without any reply. Is it possible for anyone or anyone superior to talk to support about this for me? Since I spend a lot on my transferred ticket and still waiting. The item is from "You got Talent quest" called Talent Token.