Posts by Goldi

When you press "K" your skillmenu opens and there is a sector called "Ride" where your mounts are, are they not to be found there, too?

If so, you should tell the support what happened.

Probably because there is no answer from the opposing side in usual threads. Plus people giving up sharing their feedback because nothing happens. And of course, the name of Killian is an important feature to remain. No Kappa of course. Guess a clownfiesta is the only way to deal with this.

:arrow: Killian:thumbup:

:arrow: Other servers :thumbdown:

Grinding alone and without any bufffood is inefficient for a myst and needs time. If you really want to become level 70 you should choose better ways (dungeons or grinding with a DD).

If you do not want to run dungeons, what is the purpose of levelling? What will you do when you reach 70? Maybe you should just stick to stuff you like to do ingame and ignore your level.

Welp Patch 80 killed it for my mates and me anyway. This is not even shocking me. After all this time I was happy to get to HO+2 to be able to play endgame content. But for what now? I'm not even sad, I kind of appreciate how you make it easy for me to quit this game.

36 Grad draußen... Zeit meinen Mate zu zeichnen, wie er in Orca auf den Boss starrt

MZVIQ7m.jpg

... und sich wahrscheinlich fragt, warum er sich das mit uns Affen antut.

I, personally, liked the story and connections of the characters and storylines in this game. I also have a friend who only explores and does quests and he is quite happy with the game and how he plays it. Most people in dungeons want to rush to level up fast and do not really care about the story.

So if you just want to explore the world and the story I would (do I really say this?) recommend this game for you. PvP is not really a thing in this game. There are a few battlegrounds but nothing a person that is focussed on PVP would become happy with.

In conclusion, it might be that this game is what you are searching for. You could try it.

I also had one 300k item for which I paid putting it into the broker. Got it back after a week. Now I do not sell items anymore. Tried to spam a bit in tradechat but lost motivation after short time since it's just a costume. Guess I will keep it until the fee is removed or randomly see someone asking for it. It's just not worth putting such an item into the broker anymore. Thanks for nothing GF.

Unsere Freunde von Outlaws sind natürlich neben der Suche weiterhin eingeladen, mit uns Lowinis zu laufen. Einfach den Ninjainvite annehmen. :saint:

Ansonsten würde ich mich freuen, wenn wir einen netten und witzigen Tank finden würden, der natürlich auf den Zeichnungen hinzugefügt wird, sofern gewünscht. :elin39:

I am not sure if the people here do talk about higher dungeons as the one you mentioned. At least I do not. I do not want to complain about the dungeons in which some mechanics are still required and that actually need some effort. Maybe I did not make that clear in my tildmode.

I, personally, am talking about dungeons that needed mechanics/teamplay before and are now just facetanking because people do not learn the mechanics anymore because they do not die (talking esp. about RMNM, RKNM, SS). THAT is frustrating for me because it was fun before. And yes, blabla, game changed, was too difficult, new content will come etc.

The problem is that I feel like I need to have less skill now. It's just about healing and I would not even need to dodge myself. All I need to do now is to focus on the facetankers who need to have enough HP to survive the next attacks. No dodging, no rezzing, no mechanics.

I am frustrated. And yes, I am complaining about this, because I feel like the old content got removed and there is no new content to do (yet). I am not complaining about being able to immediately remove stuns like in RKEM - it's mechanic. It's fun. I love to learn such things.

Right, because this post is about healers who are mad because they need to heal now, right? You totally got it. It’s not about frustration because healer gets blamed for everything and a group flames you for not healing them to 100% immediately. Damn lazy healers who had absolutely nothing to do before this patch.