Posts by Dimriky

We are now also on INSTAGRAM! ✨ Follow us on www.instagram.com/teraeurope for EXCLUSIVE content about TERA Europe!

Hey there.

If I'm not wrong, the "new" dyable Beach Beauty costume is a reskin of an old costume that used to work with chest shape changer.

Could someone confirm me if this dyable version too works with chest changer?

Thanks.

how many alts should I have? which class are enjoyable and good for Guardian Mission...

A Priest set as dps is pretty good for guardians, mystic too but was nerfed a while ago, and they shouldn't be too hard to use.

For dps, it depends on how good you are to use the class... Technically archer, warrior and gunner should be among best, but for example ninja is pretty good too since the guardian fight is usually pretty short.

I still thinking about make some alts i Play now with only one char and this take me so much time to make some dungeons or x16 dailys for one day. Tera in 2019 and alts is still a way to go or i can make more profit witth play just one char properly... so?

Well, one of the best ways to obtain gold is doing Guardian Mission; since you have a max of 40 daily boxes per char (12k ca.), the more character you have the more gold you gain... Yet is pretty boring, and can be pretty slow depending your equip and skill with your alt.

Hey there, just a very fast question: what random buff does exactly give the active skill of a 2.0 Dreambird? And do they have a 30 min effect or 1h just like their cd?

Thanks.

I have no luck :lol: and sometimes I need to craft emeralds for fcked up enchant system ne? And... well, a day is only 24, if Iwas spending all on Tera I would be crazy already. C'mon, get a life...

Even if you are so unlucky to drop only 2 rubies from every Guardian Box (the bare minimum), with 6x40 boxes (+ 600gx6 from vanguard), you would gain 51.600 gold. And don't mention the emerald crafting... Here people said how to gain 50k gold daily, then is up to you how to use the gold/gems you gain.

What are EP points?

EP is a system that let you boost your stats and skills; you obtain EP by killing bosses and bams (very low EP) and by completing vanguards. The EP exp you gain at the start of the day (after 4 am) is extremely boosted, then you reach a daily soft cap and the EP you gain from every source sinks.

Here is a guide to maximize the daily soft cap: https://docs.google.com/spread…cAGLDuktYYfg2k/edit#gid=0

Check for the best EPs for you class on discord channels or in game; just don't wast EP points on "EP damage" EPs since they're not worth.

Bluefrost wrote:

Is item XP is for enchanting?

Yes, it is. The more item exp you have on gear, the higher is the success %; however, only Twistshard can be boosted to 100% succes chance with item exp alone, then from Frostmetal inward you can't reach more than 60% with item exp (and the percentage is lower on Stormcry and Hero); failure can add more %, you can virtually reach 100% (but I hope it never happens to you or anyone else).

Bluefrost wrote:

It seems enchanting is the main money sink now?

Yes, it's a money sink, especiall after you reach Hero (Frostmetal and Stormcry are bearable, but could be pretty heavy for new/long time returning players).

Bluefrost wrote:

Theres also some skills you need to get from completing a quest?

It's called apex, and it is a great boost for every class. At the moment, every class has it, and you can obtain those skills after a long quest that you unlock at item level 439 (full Frostmetal+0 ca.)

Apex and EPs changes completely the playing style of your class, so at start you are probably going to feel very uneasy about it, but both are great boosts.

I might change to do 1 petrax + a 412 with potion with my alt then switching back to my main to continue grinding and see how i progress

Just remember to not do Petrax on the same character where you have already activated the boost (to avoid capping with just one Petrax) and you should be fine; use that character only to complete the big one if the potion is still active and you haven't already capped.

by soft cap you mean the 1st quest of the day ?

Isn't just the first quest of the day, but a specific ammount of EP exp... If you do a big quest as first one, then you surpass immediately the soft cap, but if you do a small quest (Petrax, for example), you just cover 80% of your cap, then you accept a big one, this way the exp ins't nerfed (you should get only 5% of the pre-cap amount).

To make it clear (numbers are fictional)

Soft cap = 1000 EP exp points
    439+ dungeon = 1000 EP exp points
    Petrax = 800 Ep Exp points

So you do Petrax for 800 exp (covering 80%), and then 439+ for 1000 exp -> 1800 total exp before cap; if you use the 100% potion after you received Petrax but before 439+, you would get 2800.
    In the other hand, if you receive 439+ first and then Petrax, you get 1000 from the former and then only 40 from the latter, for a total of 1040 points (or 2080 with 100% exp).

Someone corrects me if I'm wrong :elin30:

You can, there is an even more effective method - stack 439+s on an alt, do petrax, pop the potion, claim petrax and one 439+, log out, log in the next day, do petrax, claim a 439, log out, repeat until you run out of 439+s

Doing Petrax with a 100% boost wouldn't make you pass the cap on some EP levels (for example before 50)? So wouldn't be better to claim Petrax on a character where you don't have 100% and then a 439+ on the character where you have it?

Or just add high tier enchant/upgrade gems to Elleon's marks and a new regional currency (like SS event tokens) for materials/gems... Obviously, make the prices humanly bearable, not like the 1.5m bellicarium for a Veil or the 50 SS runs for a diamond, so that we can obtain materials anyway after a fixed amount of runs even if we're unlucky with loot.

Let's edit: A regional currency (tiered for dungeon ilvl, like "X token lvl 453" "X token lvl 456", like we have on lower levels) would be better; adding high tier materials to Marks would be great (for example, 250 marks for a veil, aka. 5 lvl 453 runs), but this way people could farm materials by just spamming low level dungeons (even if in a slower way), and I suppose this would be bad.

As senita said, you just have to spend 10 seconds to get away from guardian zone so that you can join it again but in a different channel.
    Repeating same blue quest (usually from 1 to 2 more times, depending the hour) was way more efficient than alternating one blue with the crustacean (you could gain 50% more chests ca.)

And that crab is a d***k.

With the latest patch Kumas Royale has been changed to a 5v5 battleground, so now we only require 10 people to get it to pop. If you want to queue this for achievements like myself:

Message me on discord (Frozty#3363), so i know you are actually interested, and i will make a server for it so we can organize it better. :phatgrin:

There is already a discord server, but is pretty munch dead
    https://discord.gg/9N2dwus

Edit: I mean, I haven't been in that discord for so munch time that I even haven't noticed last message was yours

High IoD Bams until CAP

Maybe I'm wrong, but when I was at 15 EP I tried doing high, mid and low tier before CAP, and every tier gave me around 15%, with the difference that low tier are slightly faster than high.