Posts by Dimriky

I completely agree with you, they shouldn't shut the dungeons... But just want you to notice one thing.

While it seems that DRC will be close both in HM and HM7, for GLS and AA it seems wll be closed only HM7 (since you mentioned GLH).

• Dark Reach Citadel (Hard / Hard, 7 players)

As you can see, they way they wrote it seems to imply this.

• Grotto of Lost Souls (Hard, 7 players)
    • Antaroth’s Abyss (Hard, 7 players)

Considering the other options are farming dailies for 3% exp/40 scrolls or waiting half hour afk for a dungeon that you can run 2 times before finishing your coins (no TC), and considering the fact that excluding the first day it takes only 5 minutes x character, I would say it is munch appreciated.

You have a wide selection of rewards: utilities, costumes, upgrade materials, masks, 1.5 dragons, shapers, etc... So I don't really see what's the matter... It's grind, yes, but a non-rng rewarding one.

I hope we're going to get it soon and that they're going to put exp/skill exp scrolls for a reasonable amount of tokens in the shop.

You level really fast if you do dungs and dailies every day.

Maybe he/she doesn't have the time to run both?

And dailies are a fun-killer anyway, they should just double at least the exp from dungeons (both bosses and vanguard exp imo) and add other sources for fixed exp.

And let's consider the fact that maybe he/she doesn't have TC, that would limit a lot the exp gained from dungeons (considering you don't have double exp, 100% potion, and you can run less dungeon with slower recharge)

Well, I'm going to hit 68 today and then that's it, I think I'm going to stop running that stupid quests.

As non-TC (I don't intend to pay anymore for this) there isn't any viable way to gain level exp outside that laughable 3% you get with dailies, and I'm pretty munch sick of losing most of the few time I get to play doing that dailies.

And the advancement skill system... Maybe I don't remember correctly, but back then didn't BHS say that we wouldn't get talent/EP because they were a mistake, too munch grindy, etc...? And then, we get an even worse system...

IMO (and that would probably be forever... Just an opinion) we should:

1) Get more way to gain fixed amounts of exp (rising dungeon bosses and vanguard exp, weekly guardian legion event or a permanent one with a bit less exp);

2) Group loot for advancement skill scrolls;

3) Skill exp books for more vanguards, not just the daily for GVn and GVh

I think the problem is the current level cap too (and partially the gear).

Now, I don't consider myself as a bad player and before lvl cap I was pretty confident about my dps (not top but most likely over the average for my class, even if sometimes I'm used to play around, especially when I run with my guildies), but even before lvl cap udpate became hard to be accepted in some GLH parties because (IMO) I had only HO+0 (because, personally, I couldn't think any other reason).

Now obviously is even worse, because the difference in dmg between a lvl 67 player with just 10 adv skill points and a lvl 70 player with 120+ is huge; plus the number of lfg sinked drastically, and most of them are GVn or GVh... Finding a GLH run that accepts me has become a lottery.

You can get 6p with a T0 partner aswell. The game says it's more likely that you get more points if you use high grade partners. But in the End its Rng. For 50 fellowshop all pets must be atleast 5p. Well you can stick with 4p points but if you don't get 6p for every 4p you pet is just trash. Poeple should aim for 35 feelowship because at this point buff duarion is 180 sec on 180 sec cooldown. I would keep that pet and would try for a better one but don't sacrifice your 35 fellowship pet until you get a better one.

The stupid part it is only 18 power the last 15 fellow ship rise this value up to 40 power which is retarded asf.

System wouldn't be bad if we can max every pet. i don't care if player A only need 10 partners while i need 20 or even 30.

Thank you very munch.

I suppose at this point I'm just going to use lower level partners...

It's completely random. 1 - 6p. I already sacrificed my first T10 partner just to get merely +3 fellow ship.

So by sacrificing a T0 you can always get 1-6 but with a lower chance? Or you get lower like 1-2?

Because, if it's the same but with lower chance, at this point I'm not going to grind 99 damn partners, and just pray rnguses 🤔

How munch is relevant using lvl 10 partners as sacrifice to upgrade your main partner? I mean, is the fellowship gain from a level 10 partner way higher than a level 1, or is it still completely random?

And does rarity have an impact?

Thanks.

Since you cant transfer skills from partner to partner

What, really? This suck... So if I ever get a partener with better fellowship than the one I have, I can't transfer auto-loot/bank skills? What a joke.

How marvellous, you can't put your pets in skill bar anymore, you have to open crappy menu for whatever you want to do with your pet.

This is utter crap.

You can add them fron Option>Shortcut.

In the lower end of the list thete is: "summon pet 1" "summon pet 2" etc...

I went full power... The ratio is better, skyfall Tal is going to give us 40 crt rate and BH Tal 10% crt rate... With Lamb I've already +340 for priest with lvl2 acc etching and power vyrks, and I feel pretty fine with that.

Probably when you reach max level on both of them you can even switch 1 or 2 Jewels to power too... The problem is reaching 180 skill exp tho 🤔

Isn't the additional chi recovery good? You can shoot more BH during the recovery (Maybe 1 - 2 extra projectiles).

I.e > stack 500 Chi > get 500 chi instant for using Atunement > 1000 Chi > Use BH > during shooting BH you regenerate 50 Chi per second so u may shoot more projectile before you are out of Chi.

Sounds plausible, if it works you should be able to hit 2 more projectiles ca (since the casting time with att gliph is 3s~ you should recover 150/200 chi)

You can get lvl70 in 90days (not years! )if you play casully. Like 1-1,5billion xp/day thats around 1,5h-2h playtime. (with lancer BAM grind what is the slowest one). Without TC is way slower ofc.

So to you 3 months for a single character, grinding damn BAMs, seems reasonable?

And the what about the new skill exp? What about skill scrolls? What about that other character I made and that I have to leave rooting because I have to focus on my main?

Moreover, the patch is going to add more disparity between those players that can play 10hrs+ day and the ones who can't.

I mean, there are already parties that doesn't take people for glh cause no HO+2/+3, so imagine when they'll receive a request from a level 66/67 while they're already 70.

Like, the second day after the patch a friend of mine was kicked from a gln IM because she was 65 while evryone else was 66 already...

And guess what? If you can play only 1.5/2h daily, doing only bams to maximize your levelling to get to level 70 in 3 months, you're going to not farm materials anymore, so goodbye to your gear too.

I really hope that at least they'll get the new korean update to us as fast as possible.

Hey there.

If I'm not wrong, the "new" dyable Beach Beauty costume is a reskin of an old costume that used to work with chest shape changer.

Could someone confirm me if this dyable version too works with chest changer?

Thanks.

how many alts should I have? which class are enjoyable and good for Guardian Mission...

A Priest set as dps is pretty good for guardians, mystic too but was nerfed a while ago, and they shouldn't be too hard to use.

For dps, it depends on how good you are to use the class... Technically archer, warrior and gunner should be among best, but for example ninja is pretty good too since the guardian fight is usually pretty short.

I still thinking about make some alts i Play now with only one char and this take me so much time to make some dungeons or x16 dailys for one day. Tera in 2019 and alts is still a way to go or i can make more profit witth play just one char properly... so?

Well, one of the best ways to obtain gold is doing Guardian Mission; since you have a max of 40 daily boxes per char (12k ca.), the more character you have the more gold you gain... Yet is pretty boring, and can be pretty slow depending your equip and skill with your alt.