Posts by tobtheking2

Maybe they will remove the guardian mission limit (40 boxes per account instead of a character). They already have a little gold (the economy will not suffer). At least there will be something to do in between the group searches in the dungeon.

:elin12:

Unlikely because the change happened since several people were using bots to farm that on different chars. Especially in Korea so yeah thats usually why we can't have nice things in this game anymore - because the same retards abuse it each time.

"Krafton's independent studio, Blue Hole Studio (CEO Doo-in Jo, hereinafter referred to as Blue Hole Studio) has opened a pre-transfer website for direct service of'The Exiled Realm of Arborea (TERA)'.

Blue Hole Studio decided to directly service 'Tera', which had been serviced by Nexon, and started the transfer in earnest. Nexon's service ends on January 25th, and Bluehall Studio's direct service begins on the 27th, two days later."

From K-Tera News so yes from what I understood Tera is finally back to its originial developers meaning the independent studio called Bluehole Studio instead of the combination Krafton & Nexon. Also I would appreciate it if you don't spam this thread with unessecary discussions like whether you think something is gonna change or not - this thread's whole purpose is to gather general feedback since Bluehole has requested a ton of feedback after that announcement on inven. Meaning that we might have a pretty decent chance (at least compared to Nexon/Krafton times) to forward our feedback and actually have Devs that might listen to us.

Since K-Tera is finally free from the combination of Krafton/Nexon and is seemingly going back to bluehole who certainly weren't perfect but at least much better than Krafton. This might (unlikely at this point but its possible assuming you guys actually listen to our feedback) finally be the turning point of tera because it has only been going downhill for the past two or three years since Krafton/Nexon/etc took over. I'll try to keep the majority of EU's feedback as short as possible to not further confuse you or to reduce the chance that it actually gets read.

1. We don't want RNG stats on our gear meaning weapon/chest/gloves/boots & every Jewely piece. This game always had a extremly competitive community and by adding random stats during exodor patch we lost a ton of people that actually liked to compete with each other - mainly because with those rng stats there is simply no skill competition but rather a "how lucky are you" or "how much gold you have to buy good gear" competition which completly destroyed the main reason of playing and enyoying tera for a lot of people. We want Heroic Oath gearing system again which allowed everyone to have the same basic gear without having to rely on rng stats that has nothing to do with your amount of effort you put into the game because the chances to actually get a good piece on your own is pretty similar to winning the lottery in real life. Having rng stats on gear is absolutely the opposite of having a motivation - it really is just much more frustrating and depressing to play because you alone can't get them. We're completly fine with "getting +15 or +9" being a bit harder as an exchange since of course you guys have to give us some kind of longer lasting content but please STOP with these rng stats. This is literally the worst decision you could ever make so please consider finally going back to our previous system - Tera was perfectly fine for the previous years. We never wanted this rng stats system and the whole playerbase would be insanely happy if you went back to the old one.

2. Fix bugs & exploits when people report them to you. I'm just speaking from my own experience but for the last one or two years I personally feel like that Krafton ignored a lot of reports or even feedback from the EU Tester-Team. These people are there for a reason and from what I have heard people were actually reporting a few things but almost nothing got fixed.

3. We want dungeons to be rewarding. Tera is still a videogame which is supposed to be fun and enyjoable - its not supposed to be a job that forces you to play for 10 hours a day if you ever want to achieve anything. Thats not a healthy way to balance your game and we already lost a huge part of our community - thanks to a lot of awful decisions made during the recent two years. Learn from these mistakes and actually reward your players for staying.

4. Work with your community. Listen to feedback. We love this game and want to enjoy it as long as possible but if you guys don't realise that this game is dying and you continue making bad decisions & ignoring your community - then this game definitely won't survive for too long. This game still has a lot of potential but after so many years of not doing anything for the community there isn't much left anymore - don't risk losing the last few players.

The same old problem as always - It was incredible easy to exploit the system and as usual the same idiots duped/exploited the cards. At least this time they didn't take several weeks until it got disabled (cough gear scroll dupes cough) but once again they need to wait until Bluehole/Krafton manages to fix the security-holes in their system and sends the patch over to EU/NA. Considering that Korea released their new big content patch yesterday and christmas/holidays & new years etc is coming up aswell....wouldn't really suprise me if we won't get the fix sooner than January 2021.

(They should probably hire me as an community manager, not gonna lie)

I can't say for sure because I could either be misremembering or misreading, but I could've sworn I heard someone is at 29k collection points. I've been thinking about how I watch a couple ktera streamers who grind for a reasonable amount of time every single day, and they're at ~22k collection points (and have have updated cards patch for a while), and I just can't imagine anyone getting 29k without insane amounts of duping. If that's the case - granted I could be wrong about how rapid someone can progress legitimately - that's really upsetting.

It is possible. I have 99% or rather 496/503 cards completed - but of course it did cost me like 40-50 mio gold cuz I bought the card boxes. But lets be real - its tera and exploiters have been free to do whatever the hell they want for years now so yeah...wouldn't surprise me if the majority of the people who are at or around 100% are exploiting.

Kinda have to agree - for the existing rewards its a huge waste of time, especially when you consider having to search for 20 players who are somewhat decent enough to clear the specific stages. (P4 is impossible but should be nerfed "soon-ish"). Pretty sure people are just better off running TSHM on Main or Alts - any normal content is irrelevant anyway lootwise so yeah.

Put one Etching Token (One token = any etching for 30 days) and one Enhanced Duranium Medallion as 100% Loot to Darkan. Dungeon is fun and difficult but thanks to the non-existing loot there is absolutely zero reason to run it anymore after a few clears. Add these two items as a 100% drop and people will actually continue to run this dungeon. It's your choice whether you want an active playerbase that gets rewarded for playing this game and running the hardest dungeon available or if you prefer to see more players quitting or taking a break until next patch. Nothing easier than adding these two items and the majority of your endgame playerbase would actually run this actively. :rolleyes:

I'm well aware of that fact but might aswell take one minute and write a short feedback thread. The chance that it's gonna do anything is non existent anyway but at least don't let them think that everything is fine :^)

At least then they can't use the excuse that "people didn't complain lately so that must mean that we're doing a good job" :^)

Put one Etching Token (One token = any etching for 30 days) and one Enhanced Duranium Medallion as 100% Loot to Darkan. Dungeon is fun and difficult but thanks to the non-existing loot there is absolutely zero reason to run it anymore after a few clears. Add these two items as a 100% drop and people will actually continue to run this dungeon. It's your choice whether you want an active playerbase that gets rewarded for playing this game and running the hardest dungeon available or if you prefer to see more players quitting or taking a break until next patch. Nothing easier than adding these two items and the majority of your endgame playerbase would actually run this actively. :rolleyes:

Assuming you did provide all the proper evidence, there should be an exhaustive list of reports against said person they can reference later. However if people are memeslashing in PVP, you can easily send in a video, no? (If you haven't already.) Assuming all of this is done, this actually is concerning that they're just sitting on it. If you can't provide the date and time (including timezone), name and server, and hard-hitting evidence (videos in pvp, etc) then that's part of why Polan (who I searched around for and didn't actually see that much hate on the man) can't do anything. If people seriously run into people on the weekend bragging about memeslashing and gameforge not working on weekends, screenshot all that and send it in with the rest of the evidence, it'd be a big help.

People have been doing that for months/years now. There is absolutely zero reason to not ban these people - there is enough proof and tons of people reported them with video-proof, time, date, name, everything thats needed and available. But either these people working at Gameforge for some reason don't want to ban cheaters or they're just too lazy to do their work.