Posts by Bargg

Radiant Beach Beauty from "Smart box: Beachwear"

Glorious Beach Beauty from "Smart box: Deluxe Beachwear"

They came out in 2014 and have been in the cash shop in various forms since then. They've been given as event rewards as well. I don't know if you can still buy it from the TERA shop. If you can't find it in the shop or broker, try trade chat

What would be the point of fishing, if not to sell fishes or boxes to the specific merchant...... ?

It'd only punish people who are fishing manually or 2 hours AFK before timeout. And ruin the whole fishing thing, since it'd be totally useless.

The suggestion wasn't to remove the ability to sell it to the fishmongers. It was to remove the ability to sell it to regular merchants who pay some 10 times less already.

Not everyone is skilled and have HO gear in this game. I have been in multiple low gear parties in dungeons which you mentioned, nothing is "too" easy, its just those dungoens are not designed for players with max/nearly max gear.

They're easy even with minimum item level for any given dungeon

^ LoL.

Also quoted from you on another thread which is relevant: "I still dont get it. People complaining about slow progression in an mmorpg"

A great game would let you kill the people gathering mats and loot them off their corpses. Also owpvp doesn't mean there should only be 1 channel/server/world/instance/whatever. It just means you can defend against crashers in your own spot. A good game also wouldn't have stupidly high gear/level gaps, so anyone can fairly try to claim the spot in a fight. Being 10 levels higher you pretty much 1 -hit kill anyone with any attack. Or just being max level, but having maxed gear vs some pleb gear, can also 1-hit kill. That's not fun, but then you'll just have to find a new channel if you're the weakling. Which shouldn't be a problem according to you.

Not the 2014 version. Go back before reapers, avatar weapons, OW BAM nerfs etc. And make it a PvP server. Or just make both PvE and PvP server if classic's popular enough.

If GF and BHS could be trusted to update a classic server without ruining it with too much greed and ignorance about the game and what its players want (content polls could help), it could possibly be a good game again, with new content that was never even seen before. I could absolutely see a revitalized TERA being a success, but hard to see it actually happening...

Oh classic U.u

Anything is viable. Healers are slower, but can play recklessly since they can heal up at any time for free. Lancers can easily stay alive, even if they may take a while longer to kill stuff than the dps classes. It might be easier for a lancer however, since some of the dungeon bosses are hard for a noob to solo with a dps class. Berserker should be pretty powerful as well, since in "classic" they have knockdown immunity shout again and they can simply use cyclone to clear whole rooms at once.

Possible to add non-transparent option, maybe both dark and white versions? It's hard to see some text now. Also Pinned threads should be more visibly separated so you can see them at first glance, always.

I'm not against dps meters. I never claimed that. I just said that this generic "lmao u mad cuz u bad" argument is pathetic. The community is already bottom of the barrel and so elitist that it makes me cringe, dps meters only promote these behaviors even further and take it to an extreme tbh

So you're not against dps meter, but you think they are causing bad behavior, and opened a thread saying "get rid of an actually working and accurate dps meter since it is not necessary"..? Well ok.

I agree bragging with dmg meter here is a bit silly, since there's no true competition. I've said before that there were no really good players in tera EU (idk nowadays I took a long break and only play occasionally now, but I doubt it), no best of the best tryhard players who really want to do good and be the best of the best. And there are no in-game incentives to be competitive. Only third-party scoreboards. Just because some people want to brag with numbers doesn't mean dmg meter is bad. Also dmg meter exposes the truth. It's better to have some of the actually good players bragging than having bad players calling others bad. Which happened many times when I was running pugs before dmg meters were popular and tera was still pretty new. And still happens in other games.