Posts by Zancara

So yay to making some dungeon fix but still couldn't be bothered to fix the club mount which I pay for. They managed to break it even more from a week ago and now the whole club action bar vanishes when you perform certain tasks and only way to get back is to mount up and then get off. Sadly the getting off button isn't the same as the getting on. I mean come on that would be like too easy now wouldn't it.

Yes because we all know that regional and patch changes are the same and they are both easy to fix... Please let's be serious with certain comments... Regional changes are easy to fix, but if the bug is coming with the patch then it takes more time to fix, as it is the club mount.

~Zancara

I see you have deleted both, Zancara's and my question in both threads, this and this, do you think this is they right way?

You did not make any official post that A; the issue is there, we know about it,; B: we are trying to fix it. Now, you deleted your own question and mine as well. Great job.

Your statement is false, you can see the answer of Andrea here:

RIP IN PEACE TERA CLUB PERKS

So yes, "A: the issue is there, we know about it", "B: we are trying to fix it"

About what I deleted, is because the event of leveling a popori brawler had some issues and I wanted to post that should be fixed now and we needed the confirmation from the users. You can see it here: Popori Brawler - Leveling Event

Have a nice day. ~Zancara

Hello Pebbels,

sadly I think that you should wait a little bit longer, that's the reason why they disabled the server transfers as they said in the last streaming...

I hope that you could recover the skills of your pets soon!!

~Zancara

Gameforge keeps editing things for "spam", meaning its something they dont like and they censor it.

We do not moderate users giving their opions, but users that are posting messages that goes against the rules, and this is why as you can notice, other people were not warned even though their opinion are negative.

Please, the next time that you have an issue with the moderation, contact me directly. Thank you so much!!

Now please, stay on topic!!

~Zancara

Hello Xilokz , thank you for your message.

We do not moderate users giving their opions, but users that are posting messages that goes against the rules, and this is why as you can notice, other people were not warned even though their opinion are negative.

Please, the next time that you have an issue with the moderation, contact me directly. Thank you so much!!

Now please, stay on topic!!

~Zancara