Posts by Eternyawar

threea

People are currently investigating the situation or everyone at GF is already gone in week-end ?

You should launch your XP event on thursday, as there is always a different bug every time.

At least on week days, maybe we would have more chance to see a technician repairing it for the week-end.

Btw, thank you very much for gardian event, at least this one is working and is very rewarding.

I really fail to understand Killian's Players logic.

If PK was so important to you, why did you transfert to Mystel ?

And why did you come crying on forum for a merge WITH A PVE SERVER that didn't ask for anything ?

You could have stayed between raging kids on your own server with PK allowed, no ?

Mystel players didn't ask for anything, yet they'll have to endure the 9h maintenance for the merge, their banks totaly messed up and your rage 24/24 on global now.

And pls leave Seren alone, thx

Vanquished

I perfectly understand that having amplifier or not doesn't change the success rate for new jewels, I just want to have full amplifier 2 set and keep my jewels until new upgrade materials rain like devil's claws now.

SO FED UP OF THE CANCER THAT IS RNG IN THIS GAME !!!

And, as I said before, etchings are cash shop only now since Krafton removed all sources of titan storm and earth and I will never buy cash shop in this game. Greed is not the exclusivity of Gameforge in TERA ;(

Sure, EM dungeons are a good event, I really enjoy Forsaken Island which I find fair between melees and range dps.

From my point of view, however, for the next EM dungeons incoming, our party having 3 melee dps, I guess that, when Forsaken Island will be removed we won't have EM dungeons to run anymore, so I'll greatly appreciate if we could have summer festival.

I don't like grind, but I hate even more the f.cking RNG in this game. In the past, this event used to give real good rewards, like infinity mask...

It would really be nice if we could have transcendance one this summer (that took me 240 GLSHM to have) and It will even be heaven if we could have Amplifiers 2 (still missing 2 for full set, and don't want to upgrade to new jewels with 10% chance to succeed with full XP, and not being abble to make Etchings in game anymore for new set anyway ).

So please, give us sun event with nice rewards.

Don't know if I should thank you for the event or curse you.

My reaper had weapon +8 and rest +7 before the event, now after farming corsair on 3 cars 2 times and shore on reaper for the whole event, I ended with weapon +6, 2 +7 and gloves +6 after wasting 400 blue and purple plates.

So I thank you for showing us how ridiculous is the upgrade of the pvp gear even with +30% and +50% succes. And I curse you, cause without the event my reaper would still have decent gear.

I really pity players who only pvp cause their lifes are filled with so much failed, downgrades and disapointments and RNG (you know, landing in the good team in BG ...).

Until you come with an even increased success in pvp gear enchantement I guess I won't do anything else than CU for pvp, as it is the only kind of pvp that is rewarding and not locked behind luck.

A disapointed player paying customer.

I don't use proxy, nor bots, but to my eyes, with the stupid idea to increase max level without any proper content just for the pleasure to add more grind and more RNG to the game, and Gameforge not giving a f.ck about their players paying custumers,

bots are the only kind of players they both deserve.

Well, I don't share at all your opinion.

In my eyes, the only events that were not complete trash were the 2 gardians one and the compension for the rollback on patch 80.

We're crying for ways to level up without having to farm basilics for years, but this doen't seems to interest Gameforge at all.

I'm so disapointed by the so called "Anniversay events", I would have trade all of them for 1 hour of gardian event if I could.

I don't know why you think pve people like me would be interested in this temporary event be it VM3 patch or VM1 doesn't change anything. I enjoyed MCHM when it was it's time, don't really want my awakened warrior to regress that much in gameplay and go back to shared edge. Maybe ppl that didn't have the chance to try manaya because they started Tera after it was removed will enjoy, hope they'll have fun there.

I guess I'm going to afk fishing until patch 80, as we don't have already enough players to run dungeons in our dying servers, don't think it will be better if you split the small community of Tera EU between 2 different clients, meh.

This new forum is awful, it really makes my eyes bleed.

Can't you just use a black font with white text? Just take a look at Enmasse one, it's not flashy, it's not a melting pot of colors vomiting all over my screen, but at least it's readable.

We all agree that VM1 patch was our best moments in Tera, but, as it was said, it was good because it was new and populated.

As much as I hate to grind so much for Bis gear with etchings on every part, trying to loot a mask that never drops, there have been improvements in gameplay, and I don't want to go back to warriors sharing edge. I don't even understand archers or zerks that would like to go back to 2 skills classes.

The only interest of a classical tera would be, in my opinion for pvpers, but come on, you really want to invest time for geting pvp gear for a temporary event ?

meh, this event has 0 interest for me, I don't give a f.ck about bringing back a geared alt, that anyway I won't be able to level until lvl 70 knowing the cancer grind it will be, all my alts are already in stormcry or full HO.

BTW your new forum makes my eyes bleed ;(

Hi,

I'm surprised noone told you about Underground BG, as this is by far the most efficient way to get gear XP, nothing compares to 2000 XP for a 7 min BG. You don't even need to win to have the daily done, just to contribute enough to have 400 pts to complete the quest.

Sad thing is it's only available on saturday and sunday fom 20h to 22h, and you can only do 1 daily per caracter.

When I first heard about gear revamp and gear XP, I thought every gear would have 100% enchant chance once at max XP, and this would have been a better system than old +15.
    But now having 20% chance at max XP is just retarded. When they implemented HO, it would have been better to remove gardian set and apply same chance to HO than it was for stormcry while increasing stormcry and every gear below, but BHS didn't find end game grindy enough I guess.

Now I don't seem to find any sane personn that prefer new gear's insane amount of mats to good old +15. I don't know how BHS could imagine TERA, in it's actual state, could be appealing to any new player, and worse, this cancer gear may push unlucky people, that spent 8 million gold just for failling, away from this grindfest that they still call a game.

IMO, there are solutions to this cancer :

BHS can increase chance to upgrade on evey gear past twisthard, increase drops in dungeons (no, 2 weights per run when you need 21 just for 1 try is not a good drop rate) or reduce the amount of mats per try.

Gameforge has demonstrate lastly that their servers can hold double loot events, they can also, as EME did not long ago organise double chance events for enchanting.

And lately, us, as a community, except obviously working harder as some suggested (lmfao), could just play as if HO+0 was BIS and wait 3 patches to enchant to +2 when bows and weights will rain in dungeons, or play the P2W card and give Gameforge our hard earned money for doing nothing for us. Choose your poison.

I agree that with HO upgradable until +2 and new jewelry, we need more silver talents.

IMO, the best solution would be to simply add a silver talents box in elleon marks of valor.
    PVE players gain them by doing dungeons and PVP players by wining jackpot matches in BG, every one would be happy and no need of eternal war against both types of players.

From a PVE point of view, this patch is not really better.
    Last patch, when they implemented new jewelry and the components to upgtrade them, mats were droping in 4 dungeons, it was nice for PVErs who could run 4 different hm dungeons to upgrade their jewelry.
    But, with new patch it only drops in 2 dungeons : GOLnm and hm, and DRC hm. Since those dungeons also drop Veiltroch, this makes every other dungeon just completly useless for the whole patch, not really any point keeping them ingame now.

Eliannah,
    retiens toi un peu plus dans tes propos stp, franchement si tu veux qu'on joue à déblatérer des préjugés sur les serveurs, je peux jouer aussi.
    Alors Nidalee, Eliannah est le parfait exemple des joueurs Français qui sont partis sur Killian. Il semble y avoir un pack "killian Masterace" dans lequel, quand tu transfert vers killian tu obtiens du skill, un égo surdimensionné (je me demande encore comment ils font pour pas s’étouffer avec d'ailleurs), et un profond dégout de ton serveur d'origine.

Après du point de vu Seren, les gens qui transfert sont soit blacklist par la moitié du serveur, soit ils ont été bannis pour avoir cheaté (comme 2 semaines de bann pour avoir eu la broche vergos en cheatant et ils sont content de passer incognito sur un serveur étanger), soit ils ont arnaqué des gens et sont grillés par tout le serveur. Il doit y avoir une faible proportion qui transfert juste pour avoir + d'activité PVE et une autre qui est fan de pvp.

Quant au niveau du skill des joueurs de Seren, il y a quand même 3 joueurs qui sont MVP Venteguerre, 3c3 et corsaire tous serveurs confondu dans leurs classes respectives sur Seren, à savoir Artilleuses, pourfendeur et sorcier. Alors vous devez pas être si skilled que ça sur Killian pour ne même pas avoir le niveau de joueurs d'un pauvre serveur PVE Français.

De mon point de vu, c'est pas en venant cracher sur le serveur Français depuis votre piédestal que vous allez me donner l'envie de vous rejoindre, mais chacun son opinion.

Eternya.