KTERA Current Events

• KTERA has finally started their 'Closure Events' meanwhile we're just sitting on 1 Coin Dungeons, 2x a day Rice Cakes, and a x3 Enchant Event (the major ones of the 'events' we have), and the servers are still dead.

For those interested, this is currently what KTERA is doing, and there's some things we're missing out on, with no mention of any sort of upcoming events from GameForge, let alone an event calendar, so hopefully we get something similar on the next maintenance period, but I'm not going to hold my breath that it'll bring people back even for the last 2 months we have;

• Daily Login Event | After maintenance on May 4, 2022 (Wed) - before maintenance on June 1, 2022 (Wed)
      • You can earn ‘Legacy of the Past’ tokens and a large amount of gold just by logging in every day.

• Legacy of the Past’ Event | After maintenance on May 4, 2022 (Wed) ~ Before maintenance on May 25, 2022 (Wed)
      • This is an event where you can acquire various premium items (costumes, vehicles, etc.) that are currently unavailable by acquiring ‘Tokens of the Past’ and ‘Tokens of Glory’ by logging in every day.
      • A battlefield jackpot event will also be held, through which you can acquire additional tokens.

• Children's Day Holiday Connection Event | After maintenance on May 4, 2022 (Wed) - May 8, 2022 (Sun) 23:59
      • During this event period, you can get various card fragment boxes by logging in for up to 60 minutes each day.

• Adventure Coin Discount Event | After maintenance on May 4, 2022 (Wed) - Before maintenance on May 25, 2022 (Wed)

• A 70% discount on all adventure coins consumed to enter dungeons at level 65 or higher will be applied.

• Dungeon Drop Boost Event | After maintenance on May 4, 2022 (Wed) - Before maintenance on May 25, 2022 (Wed)
      • During the event period, the drop rate of reward items within the dungeon will be boosted. Applicable to: All currently accessible dungeons of level 65 or higher.
        • 3x drop rate (weekdays)
          • 5/4 (Wed) after maintenance ~ 5/6 (Fri) 16:59
          • 5/9 (Mon) 00:00 ~ 5/13 (Fri) 16:59
          • 5/16 (Mon) 00:00 ~ 5/20 (Fri) 16:59
          • 5/23 (Mon) 00:00 ~ 5/25 (Wed) until maintenance
        • 4x drop rate (weekends)
          • 5/6 (Fri) 17:00 ~ 5/8 (Sun) 23:59
          • 5/13 (Fri) 17:00 ~ 5/15 (Sun) 23:59
          • 5/20 (Fri) 17:00 ~ 5/22 (Sun) 23:59

• Valkyon Directive Boost Event | After maintenance on May 4, 2022 (Wed) - Before maintenance May 5, 2022 (Wed)
      • Depending on the time of connection, it is an event that boosts up to 3 times the existing instructional reward.
        • Applies to all currently available directives.
      • Order reward 3x (items/reputation/experience, etc., weekdays)
        • 5/4 (Wed) after maintenance - 5/6 (Fri) 16:59
        • 5/9 (Mon) 00:00 - 5/13 (Fri) 16:59
        • 5/16 (Mon) 00:00 - 5/20 (Fri) 16:59
        • 5/23 (Mon) 00:00 - 5/25 (Wed) until maintenance
      • Order reward 4x (items/reputation/experience, etc., weekends)
        • 5/6 (Fri) 17:00 - 5/8 (Sun) 23:59
        • 5/13 (Fri) 17:00 - 5/15 (Sun) 23:59
        • 5/20 (Fri) 17:00 - 5/22 (Sun) 23:59

• Enhancement success chance increase event | May 6, 2022 (Fri) 17:00 - May 29, 2022 (Sun) 23:59
      • During the event period, the success rate of strengthening all equipment is increased by 3 times.
        • 5/6 (Fri) 17:00 - 5/8 (Sun) 23:59
        • 5/13 (Fri) 17:00 - 5/15 (Sun) 23:59
        • 5/20 (Fri) 17:00 - 5/22 (Sun) 23:59
        • 5/27 (Fri) 17:00 - 5/29 (Sun) 23:59

(I have excluded their shop sales, as GameForge has their own shop sales, with promises that we get to "Keep our companions forever".)

I understand we have the Events via TERA Permanent Events, but it's nothing much, and honestly it looks like KTERA is also still slacking compared to JTERA's events, but considering they've actually mentioned anything today, I assume they'll do more after June 1st. As far as the Children's holiday, it might just be something KTERA is observing, but it's still an extra event, meanwhile we don't have anything giving away cards.

We aren't getting 4x anything, or an in-game event to give us access to current or previous content, and GameForge is silent. Unless they're currently translating the event post from KTERA and have a build for us for our next maintenance period to activate this, and they post about it tomorrow (since GameForge and BlueHole announced closures at the same time, with less than an hour between), then it shows GameForge is severely lacking, and don't care to entertain us and actually allow us to enjoy the last two months of TERA as it is.

• The only thing that will bring players back in this moment is FREE ENCHANT MATERIALS. Just think about it. You will still have to farm for accesorries, for cards, you will still need to use the gold from the dungeon to get luxury craft kits to craft the gear, the accesorries, the rolls, etc. If anyone who havent been online since 2018 just heard the serv is shutting down and decides to re download and do a few things before it ends, can he do it now? No, there are no people who que dungeons, cause they have no ilvl, even if they have ilvl their damage is weak cause the gear is not upgraded properly so they give up after a 10 min catacombs runs. Not saying reach ilvl for FL, cause its impossible with the current situation.

ADD a few more dungeons, give free enchant materials, and see how full the serv will be secounds after the maintenance.. Don't believe me? Just try it for a few days, if it doesn't work, remove it.

• Theres no reason to redownload gigantic client for anything less than test server setup, where you get everything and just have fun. Farming anything is ridiculous, since all of it will be gone soon anyway.

• Melione  threea Hey, so is there any internal talks about future events for the remaining 2 months, similar to KTERA or JTERA? As mentioned, we haven't had a May Event calendar for our shutdown, the servers are dead with these 'events' and proactive events would help draw people back tremendously so we can actually have a send-off. As mentioned in my OP, KTERA is already starting to go a bit further with their Events and there's not been an update since the 21st, almost 3 weeks ago.

Have they sent you guys any build you guys are working on translating for the shutdown? This is very hands-off based off JTERA's farewell event, and even KTERA is doing more than we are.

Do we not even get to have another anniversary event before the shutdown? We're 8 days past the anniversary date, with not a word or otherwise.

• Melione  threea Hey, so is there any internal talks about future events for the remaining 2 months, similar to KTERA or JTERA? As mentioned, we haven't had a May Event calendar for our shutdown, the servers are dead with these 'events' and proactive events would help draw people back tremendously so we can actually have a send-off. As mentioned in my OP, KTERA is already starting to go a bit further with their Events and there's not been an update since the 21st, almost 3 weeks ago.

Have they sent you guys any build you guys are working on translating for the shutdown? This is very hands-off based off JTERA's farewell event, and even KTERA is doing more than we are.

Do we not even get to have another anniversary event before the shutdown? We're 8 days past the anniversary date, with not a word or otherwise.

No swiping cards=no events, this is how we do it

• Why should,/ would they lure back anyone?

It's over, there were moments we all will remember, keep those nice memories and let go all of the rest .

Remember Tera the way you liked it, forget about all of the rest, let it go... Try to move on, find another game that u can like, find RL activities u can njoy.

It's pointless to demand anything at the end and/or blame anyone for this.

Move on and find your fun elsewhere, wish ya'll the best, piece!

• Hello, there are no additionals plans at the moment, the events are the ones we anounced a while ago: TERA Permanent Events (there won't be any new/May schedule).

In case anything new comes up, there will be an addition to the already existing news.

• Hello, there are no additionals plans at the moment, the events are the ones we anounced a while ago: TERA Permanent Events (there won't be any new/May schedule).

In case anything new comes up, there will be an addition to the already existing news.

Robot Robot robot I am a robot I speak Like a Robot EEEEEE OOOO ROBOT I Am a Robot OOOO EEE OOO

Robt Robot robot I am a robot OOOOOOOO EEE RRRRRRRR robot robot robot I am a ROBOT EEEEE oooo RRRRRRR robot robot

So I guess there is no reason to install the game again to experience some old/new times since either way its impossible to queue for anything for returning players.

I guess less people login in = less need for maintenance , so everyone wins.

:elin34:

• Kinda hard to "Enjoy TERA to the fullest" when the team has decided to do the bare minimum and nobody is caring to come back, can't run dungeons, etc, etc.

So much for a send-off. I know the game is dead in two months, but wow, nobody at GameForge actually cares about sending off their players with any decent event to help celebrate 10 years of TERA; you're throwing it to the side just like BlueHole. Shows how much TERA meant to GameForge in the long run. Just a cash-cow for you guys after all these years, and anyone who actually cared is off the game, or left GameForge ages ago.

Pmang is the perfect example of publishing done right. You guys could learn a lesson or two from this, but I'm sure you're all too busy still trying to milk your non-existent playerbase with 'boosted' sales that nobody is around to purchase. Send this to our Product Manager, who we never got told about or introduced to all this time. They've been a coward long enough.

I'd say best of luck in future endeavors, but if this is how you're going to treat any of your games that will out-last TERA, I hope everyone sees this and decides to completely jump ship from GameForge, for fear of any games they may enjoy ('may' being the operative term here) will have the same treatment.

"Have fun!" yeah......right. How, when you can't even maintain your playerbase anymore?

Also, in case anyone was interested on how money-hungry GameForge truly is, which I found out this morning, though I'm sure most of you, the readers, were aware, here's the possibility of getting A or B from the Tomb Event, and the rest of the letters, of course.

IMG_9448.png

Such money events really should be labelled as 'criminal' but, yeesh.

• Pmang is the perfect example of publishing done right. You guys could learn a lesson or two from this, but I'm sure you're all too busy still trying to milk your non-existent playerbase with 'boosted' sales that nobody is around to purchase. Send this to our Product Manager, who we never got told about or introduced to all this time. They've been a coward long enough.

At this point I doubt they have Product Manager at all, not to speak of a functioning organization in general. It's same as flipping a coin in order to make product decisions, or asking some online chat bot.

• lets face it, they are not going to do anything anymore.

and few will notice, cos its empty.

at this point i doubt that, if there were a server crash *=obviously not caused by overpopulation they would bother to repair it.

maybe one day we will learn the facts of the tera drama.

Rara avis in TERA