END OF TERA

• Friends I think with this disastrous update we are witnessing the death of TERA as we know it.

-More original content

-Loots not updated (Banyakas Chest...)

-Staf not listening to players and tired support

-equipment too hard to assemble for the population of EU servers (not enough players) so purchase in store predictable

-Minimum 20 min to search for a dungeon via the automatic search during the day and 10/15 min in the evening (even in double and triple loot)

-weekend events not updated

-AND MANY OTHERS...

I'm tired of playing a game where Gameforge doesn't care about players and takes us for cash cows, we pay our subscription to support the game and help it run smoothly, but it's quite the opposite...

I've been playing TERA since 2013 and since 2018 it's been getting worse and worse, at least have the honesty to tell the players what's going on and stop hiding your face...

PS: as far as I am concerned, I will no longer lose my money in your game, I believe that you do not deserve a tiny part of my salary for your game, because yes every month €12.95 is paid to you from my bank account for allow you to improve the game and maintain it, so your letter event instead of correcting all that is wrong is a shame and an insult to all players...

PS 2: I also invite all players who read this message to stop your subscription and not spend anything in the store because that's the only way gameforge can improve the quality of life of players, if everyone plays the game we can only win

• Friends I think with this disastrous update we are witnessing the death of TERA as we know it.

-More original content

-equipment too hard to assemble for the population of EU servers (not enough players) so purchase in store predictable

-Minimum 20 min to search for a dungeon via the automatic search during the day and 10/15 min in the evening (even in double and triple loot)

-AND MANY OTHERS...

I'm tired of playing a game where Gameforge doesn't care about players and takes us for cash cows, we pay our subscription to support the game and help it run smoothly, but it's quite the opposite...

I've been playing TERA since 2013 and since 2018 it's been getting worse and worse, at least have the honesty to tell the players what's going on and stop hiding your face...

PS: as far as I am concerned, I will no longer lose my money in your game, I believe that you do not deserve a tiny part of my salary for your game, because yes every month €12.95 is paid to you from my bank account for allow you to improve the game and maintain it, so your letter event instead of correcting all that is wrong is a shame and an insult to all players...

PS 2: I also invite all players who read this message to stop your subscription and not spend anything in the store because that's the only way gameforge can improve the quality of life of players, if everyone plays the game we can only win

-More original content

-AND MANY OTHERS...

PS 2: I also invite all players who will read this message to stop your subscription and not spend anything more in the store because that's the only way can improve the quality of life of players, if everyone plays the game we can only be a winner.