Banyaka's Treasure

• Yes please, the extra materials and stuff would be really useful

Edit: And try not to take 2 or more months doing so.

• Given the current situation with other problems, I think before the end of the current update is not worth waiting for fixes)

• Imagine even paid content becomes trash in TERA... oh wait, we already have that now.

You guys at GF are profesionals at how to annoy people who spend money.

I would love to know when you think about your customers what the hell is on your mind because with these many issues you only make them stop spending money on your products.

:elin31:

• Imagine even paid content becomes trash in TERA... oh wait, we already have that now.

You guys at GF are profesionals at how to annoy people who spend money.

I would love to know when you think about your customers what the hell is on your mind because with these many issues you only make them stop spending money on your products.

""when you think about your customers what the hell is on your mind""
    why is there wallet still closed? - Gameforge

• Hello. Maybe it's time to update the items received from the Banyakas chest? I don't spend money to get irrelevant garbage. Thank you

• I saw the maintenance notes for 22/02/22 and still no news when they gonna update for the Banyaka's Treasure materials. Also the stars from the weekend event still gives mahtan ash instead of Precious sky lotus. I contacted support again.

• threea

It's been 2 weeks that we have patch 114. It is really time to update banyakas chest or at least complete ingame advertisement for Tera Club with something like "you'll get a connexion chest everyday guaranteed to give mats for outdated gear".

You earn nothing by staying silent on this subject and doing nothing, you only loose customers players everyday.

This patch is so trash with dungeons giving a debuff to people not having the Ilvl to have the H quest, we need help to upgrade our gear.

Btw even your cash shop chests are ridiculous ; I traded 70 keys vs 70 chests, I was not even able to get my weapon from +9 to +10, hilarious.

Please do something before every remaining player leaves Tera for good and go play Lost Ark.

Thanks in advance,

Eternya.

RNG + Grind = cancer

Someone at Bluehole Studio thinks that fun is spelled G-R-I-N-D

TERA : The Endless Recycling until Agony

• I really don't think they give a shit at all. Why should we pay money to a publisher that treats its customers like trash.

• Oh and one more thing, if this gets updated change the box completely, people have been stocking this in hopes that the contents will change to the point that it will take 2-4 hours to open all of them since they have 1 minute cooldown, getting complete gear shortly after the change. The same change as the Civil Unrest box where old ones are unchanged in drop if they were hoarded.

• TruthSedge

And so you make every chest we've had since the patch useless ?

This way, you only penalize people who didn't canceled their Tera Club 3 months before last patch and went to play on something else.

I guess Gameforge is enough hated by Tera's community, they don't really need help ^^

Bad idea, no thanks.

RNG + Grind = cancer

Someone at Bluehole Studio thinks that fun is spelled G-R-I-N-D

TERA : The Endless Recycling until Agony

• Eternyawar That's on them for not updating the content and shops at the appropriate time to match the gear in question. I also have a lot stacked just in case we have the usual 0iq decision making.

What I'm trying to get at is we have enough gear coming from a p2w box, low loot in dungeons to the point it's a waste of time among other problems can't be solved by this. It's already almost dead on lfg, depends if you want to kill it completely or not.

• Dear TruthSedge,

I would cosplay Assazina in this reply but not only I would get banned, but directly sued, so I will try my best to hold on the large scale of compliments you would deserve.

We have witnessed multiple brilliant suggestions coming from you, and this one is the peak.

Owning and taking benefits from TERA CLUB it is accessible to ALL players, p2w or f2p.

Current gear is HARD GATED behind

-1) item level;

- 2) outdated, tedious and unbalanced dungeons;

- 3) ghosting from our publisher that does not address ANY of our needs;

- 4) usual RNG, with awful drop rates and gear materials source;

- 5) regrettable state of the game that makes multiple player leave for other games day after day;

And on top of this, you are suggesting to further limit our access to materials, you truly are a genius.

Let me firstly introduce you to a quick TERA ECONOMY 101.

1) This patch, more than any other, is all about capitalism.

This means, prices are decided by those who are the richest.

2) This patch, has a single big gold sink and few smaller.

Big being the golden cards, extremely large gold sink, and the others being crafting here and there with luxury kits.

Everything else is player A eating gold from player B.

And pure gold sources are nerfed once again during this patch.

In case it is not clear yet, in a gear progression scenario, this leads to rich getting richer and poor getting poorer.

Now, how this leads to the point you made up? So TERA CLUB benefits?

Simple:

Strongbox Key + Frost Flower Treasure = around 75k

TERA CLUB = around 2.2m / 30 days = around 73k

Even though your IQ is certianly high enough, let me clue you in: this translates to one being more accessible that p2w boxes while providing a larger scale of benefits.

With these 73k each day, we are supposed to get value from it, as it was on the last gear's patch.

Now we are getting nothing. And you are suggesting to keep it that way.

How smart, wonderful, beautiful, cunning your suggestion is.

I will end this constructive use of my time by breaking down your latest statements:

[...] it will take 2-4 hours to open all of them since they have 1 minute cooldown, getting complete gear shortly after the change.

You are not familiar with RNG I suppose.

The same change as the Civil Unrest box where old ones are unchanged in drop if they were hoarded.

I suppose you enjoy being a sheep and blindly accept everything they throw at us.

[...] I also have a lot stacked just in case we have the usual 0iq decision making.

This is the worse.

You are even conscious of your argument.

[...] What I'm trying to get at is we have enough gear coming from a p2w box.

Have you ever opened a p2w box? Enough? The amount of materials is a scam even for our wholesome publisher standards.

[...] low loot in dungeons to the point it's a waste of time among other problems can't be solved by this. It's already almost dead on lfg, depends if you want to kill it completely or not.

Oh I see, you want to progress gear without playing the game and without spending gold.

Let me guess, do you also want TERA Classic, right?

Banyaka may not solve the deprecated situation we find ourselves in,

but it might help if managed correctly.

So please, stop flooding this abandoned board with such enlightenments.

P.s.: In case is unclear, replace every italic-bold term with their opposites.

• Have you ever opened a p2w box? Enough? The amount of materials is a scam even for our wholesome publisher standards.

I was curious about the real value of these p2w boxes and spent some TT I had on them, around 400 keys and boxes, near 6k TT, more than 300 dollars and around 300 Euros by the time I bought that TT (out from Happy Hour).

The outcome was enought materiales to not reach even full +4 with an alt. RNG is RNG as you say and this can give an idea of how bad the Banyaka's Treasure contents could be in the end.

I concur with you about GF should update all of them with new materials. In the end one player could have thousands and may not past +6 if he is not "lucky".

:elin31: