Shen Vanguard Reward Missing

• I have already uninstalled tera however, I came back to this forum to tell a tale. I found a game in steam. I asked some of my mates to see if they interest in playing. Then someone point out the publisher of the game and then we all agree on giving that game up :<. Traumatized

• I have already uninstalled tera however, I came back to this forum to tell a tale. I found a game in steam. I asked some of my mates to see if they interest in playing. Then someone point out the publisher of the game and then we all agree on giving that game up :<. Traumatized

Just to be clear, was Gameforge that publisher?

• Hi look, there was a major BUG in SHEN for half year and they didn't fix it until the end of TERA, probably they knew about.

Instead were copy pasting once awhile "there is unfortunately no update in this topic, we are still waiting for the developer to provide a fix"

:elin14:

• Hi look, there was a major BUG in SHEN for half year and they didn't fix it until the end of TERA, probably they knew about.

Instead were copy pasting once awhile "there is unfortunately no update in this topic, we are still waiting for the developer to provide a fix"

:elin14:

They are ScamForge, they obviously knew about the future shutdown and for that reason they decided to not fix issues that were from the publisher side and they lied saying they were waiting for a developer fix.

:elin31: