Mythical gear droprate

• Is there are any changes in mythic gear droprate? Seems like chance to obtain mythic gear from Bahaar and Cursed Fusion Labaratory has been reduced in new patch. Especially it's noticeably when x2 drop active. :censored:

• but most importantly why can physical pieces of gear (dauntless) have magical rolls, and the opposite for occult with physical rolls? aylmao

• but most importantly why can physical pieces of gear (dauntless) have magical rolls, and the opposite for occult with physical rolls? aylmao

It would not be a problem if we have acceptable drop rate for pleasure playing ...I can't understand why they hold it on such low lvl? There is no meaning and logic in that...I think they still will lose players because of that.

• but most importantly why can physical pieces of gear (dauntless) have magical rolls, and the opposite for occult with physical rolls?

Honestly I think it's worst for low play rate classes like gunner rn but those stats being rng on gear would work well if you could convert a piece of physical gear to magical, getting a drop of magic pierce on a good support would no longer be an issue. But rn as it is I'd agree. I can't think of other classes but rn gunners have it bad, the only magic metal class with an already low play rate, being able to convert the phys sets to magic would really help them and possibly other classes like it.

• Class balancing and no daily missions/content outside dungeons is the problem in my view. Adding more sources to get materials and items, diversifying the game I think it's better and not permanently getting double loot from dungeons.

2scimmz Converting can't happen, it will just abuse a handful of players with insane prices. It's very expensive to play as gunner besides being the lowest dps class so you get hit on two sides. It's the result of too many nerfs and some ''PvP balance optimizations'' almost destroyed it, PvP is now almost non existent outside Civil Unrest, it got down to pretty much if you like your class you stick with it no matter what; only to have now insane dps as Valkyrie and Sorcerer that are doing 2 players worth of damage with one character PvE and PvP, double drop is pretty much class preferential treatment now.

Someone probably forgot about patch 93 Patch Notes 93: Powerful Skills - Patch Notes - TERA Gameforge adding 1400 mp to armor as a 2x bonus, also forgot about Sorcerer having a 12 second stun, that turns players into target practice dummies.

• oh there's alot of problems I was just speaking about the rng stats on support being able to get phys on magic gear but I could probably spend all day coming up with things I wish were changed or didn't exist. I'd like to know what you mean by abuse a handful of players tho, like just being able to convert the main stat of gear from phys to magic wouldn't be a big deal imo it'd just make it abit easier to get bis and I don't think many people are going to complain about that. Honestly the less stupid rng mechs in this game the better.

• By selling items with good stats to ~7 players when they have no other alternative than to buy, you can ask whatever amount you want, for a played class it might be 1 gold for gunners it's 3 just because of the extreme scarcity. This was requested since the dark light patch when gear had amplification for the first time, it never passed and I hope it stays that way.

Heavy armor phys users (3 classes) would abuse gunners

Medium armor phys (3 classes) would abuse reaper

I know in a perfect world because a class has weird gear and has very low player base the gear should be cheap, but we are playing Tera.

• By selling items with good stats to ~7 players when they have no other alternative than to buy, you can ask whatever amount you want.

Ye I really don't understand it just brings more gunner gear into the market not less so I don't get the price increase o,O the metal class isn't going to be using physical gear with magic support options so they'd sell to market for whatever price and the gunner can convert it. If someone put a glove up for 20m I couldn't imagine a gunner buying it. Eventually there'd be multiple sellers of multiple gear that has magic rolls on it so noone is going to buy an average rolled weapon for an insane price cause in time it'll go down to a reasonable offer. I don't see the negatives of giving dead classes a chance of actually getting bis gear without dropping 20M+ on it lmao

The only reason I could genuinely imagine someone being against this is because they alr bought bis for some overpriced number or they got lucky but shit happens. I mean if you didn't get bis yet and you'd rather suffer it's not my class but I really don't get why you think leaving it this way is good.

• It brings more gear to a handful of people that already have what they want ... this doesn't mean you will see more gunners, reapers, brawlers play or a certain class or more activity overall, if I did buy or craft BiS be sure I'll also buy when I see something good in broker so not exactly a gain.

I can't really see the fixation with gunner being something but other classes have it even worse, look at brawler for example. It has gear, you can have godlike stats or whatever, still not played, why? The class itself is bad, no matter what you put on it, even from the few brawler mains that were before some changed to a better class instead, the rest don't really care or do content anymore.

Instead I would like to see a character event or battleground/dungeon jackpot (the one with the elin), for example participate in 15 Fraywing Canyon games reward 1 Mythic Box or powder and so on, materials added to Belicarium suggested by Victoria here Bellicarium Shop Update - Constructive Feedback & Suggestions - TERA Gameforge , materials added to Vanguard Shop, making battlegrounds active again, it's a ghost town there now. For PvP players there is nothing right now, nothing at all to do, a lot don't do dungeons at all, give them double drop ... for great success!

I'm really bad in pvp and I still got Stronghold Grand Champion title for being the strongest ape out of 3 gunners ( myself included ) that participated in a entire season, because we gathered one night and did 3-4 matches, you can't even play that now, there is nobody to play with.

I hope this answers your questions, what you essentially do with the item conversion is that you remove even more content, it won't bring more people, you get the same people doing the same old. We need more activity overall not gear in broker to afk with it and look pretty in Highwatch.

• ye this still doesn't make me see a reasonable enough point to not allow you to convert physical gear to magical, it's not about getting new people to come onto the class cause it's suddenly viable it's to make there more gear actually obtainable for that class. If classes are bad they should be rebalanced but just because a random class is bad doesn't mean you should leave a shitty system in your game. This is just one step to making it a slightly better system.

now with the pvp content I would rather they do not add an event and they just made it worth running. I don't want fwc to pop 50 times then be unused content again the only reason I saw fwc popped last patch was the scrolls you got from store sold for a decent chunk of cash. BC shop with new mats would be nice and the other bg shop would be much nicer with lowered prices on the scrolls and the old scrolls should just be removed from it. PVP can pop it's just PVE'ers do not see a point to it and a staryln event just makes them pop 50 times afk during and go back to pve after.

Edited once, last by 2scimmz ().

• it's not about getting new people to come onto the class cause it's suddenly viable it's to make there more gear actually obtainable for that class

Darling, we already have what we need the ones that play, look in the forum to see if you can find any gunners crying. None. Don't try to solve a problem that doesn't exist and instead cause more.

Only 1 item is viable to transfer and that is the glove with combat essence V, nobody will care the slightest about armor or foot armor, it's a luxury item to have regardless of the class, very expensive, if you dropped one with the wrong rolls don't try to get rich quick by converting.

Let's say you do get converting from physical to magic, what are you going to do about the weapon? You gonna pull that from your butt aswell and complain about the system? You can't drop weapons for other classes if you haven't noticed.

I'll say it again Brawlers have it even worse, with gear in the broker, it sees very little play, it's the same for gunner, so you can have a prime example of gear being available and it solved nothing at all.

now with the pvp content I would rather they do not add an event and they just made it worth running. I don't want fwc to pop 50 times then be unused content again the only reason I saw fwc popped last patch was the scrolls you got from store sold for a decent chunk of cash

So let's keep all battlegrounds dead instead, great suggestion. A revamp will surely come to the Bellicarium store, I think it's planned for patch 110 from the Korea patch notes.

• Darling, we already have what we need the ones that play, look in the forum to see if you can find any gunners crying. None. Don't try to solve a problem that doesn't exist and instead cause more.

Only 1 item is viable to transfer and that is the glove with combat essence V, it's a luxury item to have regardless of the class, very expensive,

I'll say it again Brawlers have it even worse, with gear in the broker, it sees very little play, it's the same for gunner, so you can have a prime example of gear being available and it solved nothing at all.

So let's keep all battlegrounds dead instead, great suggestion. A revamp will surely come to the Bellicarium store, I think it's planned for patch 110 from the Korea patch notes.

darling? LOL but it's crazy how just because noone is speaking up about a problem means it doesn't exist XD It would be nice if there was some way to fix it with weapon aswell but I can't see it happening. I guess we can just ignore the problem of a dead class that'll help the few who picked it XDDDD brawler has the same issue with weapon but not the glove because they can use the same gloves as lancer or zerker so it's much easier to get a glove for the class?

Ye also lets ignore what I said about the bg I guess, I gave my input on what should be done. Adding a starylyn is a bandaid fix and does not fix why the content is dead. If they gave the scrolls more often maybe added powders to the boxes people would queue it but giving people rewards for just queueing 50 times is only going to have them 'play' it until they have gained all the rewards. You don't even have to win so half of these people queueing just afk.

• Crazy brother you think talking like is going to get anywhere. "Darling"??? Really??? I think times are hard for players right now and getting gear is hard for everyone. Please be nice and considerate of people okay?? It's 2021 TERA is not as alive anymore and everyone is trying their best okay?? Physical and Magical are hard to get and I don't think we should be focusing on that instead we should be trying to bring the community to together... Many players and come and gone but together can we can make the change that we need! Nothing personal I just want everyone to get along.

Peace Love and Positivity

• Sweetie, I am not against people having gear or a good time in-game, your friend there running on Windows XD is suggesting a change that purely serves his own personal gain, it adds nothing to the game. I would be very pleased to see inclusive suggestions and even happier if they get forwarded and maybe added so that everyone playing will benefit from them not ''good intentions'' that with a little bit of digging it only adds up to personal interest and selfishness.

• Sweetie, I am not against people having gear or a good time in-game, your friend there running on Windows XD is suggesting a change that purely serves his own personal gain, it adds nothing to the game. I would be very pleased to see inclusive suggestions and even happier if they get forwarded and maybe added so that everyone playing will benefit from them not ''good intentions'' that with a little bit of digging it only adds up to personal interest and selfishness.

notice me and that guy are on completely different servers LMAO but also benefiting me how? considering my only gunner is level 46 or something I think you might be wrong? I don't get why you want bis to be borderline impossible for your own class, it's genuinely beyond me.

Ok lets just look at the gear real quick,m all of these classes are magical so if any of them get a drop it will be a magical main stat so 4/4 can actually use it.
    d915b9929adcd06e6b2abce60a67315d.png
    Now the metal 3 out of 4 of the classes are physical so they can all get a drop and it can benefit any of those classes however gunner is forced to grind purely for their own gear. So getting BIS for gunner seems very out of reach.

a261361b05b4440f5fe6a68dff813600.png
    now another class that's been given the same treatment however more played cause people have realised they do alot of damage it's reaper.
    so 4 our of 5 of these classes are physical which leaves reaper to grind for their own gear aswell which means any of the physical classes could get a phys main with good phys rolls and sell it to any class besides the reaper because they just got shit on by life I guess. Now if a reaper gets a double magic support drop that's super great but chances are it's not going to happen for most.

497ac91ce0b600ffe6ba37c86fa685e0.png

this just makes gear more accessible for those rare classes that the devs decided to give the middle finger with gear.

• We get the same patch as Korea does copy/paste, clearly what works for them not always works for us.

If they wanted to make a change I think they missed on the golden opportunity to redesign gunner and reaper and make their attacks physical. It would've been a struggle at the start but since the gear got completely replaced and with the upcoming patch 110 jewelry also it would've been absolutely fine and the classes overall would see more play and activity.

You can find the patch notes here: mysterium (tera-mysterium.com)

As I said above only the glove will be a desired item, so ok give every gunner BiS glove so they can clear a dungeon 20 seconds faster.

• If a game mechanic is broken should that not be fixed? What i've suggested would be a simple fix that imo wouldn't really change much it'd just make it easier for gunners and reapers to compete? If they wanted to they could make gunners and reapers physical but i'm p sure that would be a decision that needs to be decided from ktera, all i'm saying that has to be done is add a stone u can buy for tikkat to convert the main line from physical to magical or reverse and it'd be alot better then how it currently is.

As I said above only the glove will be a desired item, so ok give every gunner BiS glove so they can clear a dungeon 20 seconds faster.

I do not understand what your point with this is i'm not asking for the game to spoon feed the players just to fix an issue the devs have missed.

Ok lets touch on the 'only the glove will be desired', this is the magic gear in the NA broker not a single mythical now mythical isn't actually hard to get but specifically what if you wanted a mythic slaying boot, well you're grinding for it yourself cause there's no gear. Not that people use this but people do use it.
    35adb148947435b9a2268d15c60636e7.png

23864f8855eee9a9fbd6a7847eb49fb2.png
    ok now lets look at the gloves and compare the amount of pages alone from occult(magic) to duantless(physical)
    c676b3bd7cfd9d5fe32f36d2a1a52985.png

e40e0911fe65876dad517b15215e5b26.png

Kinda crazy that you don't see anything wrong with this

• I give up, make my class better please with your lv 46 gunner experience.

idk i've just been giving my input on how this system makes no sense with evidence to back it up, and I don't need gunner experience to see a bad system. My friend that plays gunner and is top of her class in my server has agreed with what i've said and many other people. Meanwhile you have yet to really give me a good reason for leaving it the way it is besides some nonsense about people over pricing it if you could convert it. I cba to 'debate' with you if you intend to keep being childish but I would really like there to be something done with this because there is something clearly wrong with how gear works this patch.