RANKING INGAME DPS INFO

• Use this thread to report any bugs about ingame DPS Info for ranking Dungeons displayed ingame. I have tested it and here are some things I have noticed (Pit of Petrax):

-First Hit of fight will not be displayed in Skill order

-Archer Buff: Wind walk will not be displayed in Skill order while in Windsong

-If the person who is ranked closes his DPS meter with task manager it will not display any Information and return a message

-Gear information of ranked person includes all Buffs: Gear is measured after first hit probably since +9 Soulkaia buffs etc are included in Pierc values etc.

EDIT:

-Seems like you can only check for gear/Cards/EP/Glyphs from other players ranked and I do not think that this is intended. It does not display DMG values of other ranked persons or their Skill order. Instead it will display " The information cannot be saved due to an unexpected error."

Questioning also if GF will accept Ingame ranked DPS Information for unvalid behaviour of players e.g. Scripts etc if it will display all values correct in the future?

• You guys don't get it... it is not that they cant fix pvp related stuff, they just dont care about it xd

I tried so hard, and got so far... but in the end, it doesn't even matter...

• I would be happy though if they made proxy invalid in rankings and macros like ahk. Able to clear end game dungeons felt like an achievement and not many could do it. Now any kid can just download a guide and use 0% brain to clear them. Either way good for them to not give a damn. I won't spend a dime on this game either and use shit gear to do dungeons.

• Not like bosses are just retardedly easy now, no matter if you play with(out) guide :lol:

I tried so hard, and got so far... but in the end, it doesn't even matter...

• You guys don't get it... it is not that they cant fix pvp related stuff, they just dont care about it xd

I dont get your logic, cause pve dps ranking in the dps meter is also bugged. I mean is damn easy to prog something like this and they are still not able to do it without bugs.