Weren't these supposed to never come back ever again?

• 0ba0610d8666372bf5f3ace6073a525f.png1727904b1f4bb0d45e1df0a532daa9a6.png

from lastest letter event here

• Let's remove broken consumables so it's more fair for everyone.

-> Removes every Strong consumable and brings back Seal/Memento/Emblem for p2w people so now the difference between a normal player and a p2w one is even bigger

truely 5Head

• remove that stuff lol

I tried so hard, and got so far... but in the end, it doesn't even matter...

• Let's remove broken consumables so it's more fair for everyone.

-> Removes every Strong consumable and brings back Seal/Memento/Emblem for p2w people so now the difference between a normal player and a p2w one is even bigger

truely 5Head

Remove broken scripts too.

• 0ba0610d8666372bf5f3ace6073a525f.png1727904b1f4bb0d45e1df0a532daa9a6.png

from lastest letter event here

nothing i havent seen before ^^

i'm glad a lot of old issues did get resolved though, and a lot of mats actually removed too. ( with exceptions ofc.)

Rara avis in TERA

• threea I believe people wouldn't backslash as much if these consumables couldn't be used in leaderboards like the event food. It ruins the entire aspect of leaderboards and rewarding players that achieve to stay at the top. Let's not even talk about the fact it'll ruin the leaderboards for a long time due the fact that people will pop once, maybe twice per season to get rank 1 and save the rest.

So, if possible, at least disable such food in leaderboards dungeons and let people pop them for fun or personal runs, but not leaderboards.

• So, if possible, at least disable such food in leaderboards dungeons and let people pop them for fun or personal runs, but not leaderboards

They could even let people use them, but deactivate ranking if a party member has one of these buffs

• Too all people who were happy when they removed CA and all the other consumables from Ghillieglade Enjoy....

All the consumables which their cost was 1-2k max and also tradeable they were never the problem for me.

Since they can be accessed from everyone and in low price its fine to be used EVERYWHERE but many ppl they have problem even with that.

Really you expected something else from Gameforge?

Now enjoy the p2w situation and wait for strong bravery and canephora to go 50k ++ like CA

<3KILLIAN RIP. 2018<3

Edited 4 times, last by john4iri ().

• Afaik the koreans told all the publishers to remove op consumables from being acquired, how come gameforge brought it back? That's the reason why we dont have strong and cap anymore...

• If you need all this p2w shit to clear a dungeon, you just suck. Anyway nobody care about leaderboards since the whole community of tera are exploit and proxy masters. The community got what they deserved. The community wants to cheat so let them pay for it.

• If you need all this p2w shit to clear a dungeon, you just suck. Anyway nobody care about leaderboards since the whole community of tera are exploit and proxy masters. The community got what they deserved. The community wants to cheat so let them pay for it.

First i never said you need those - only that since they did cost 1k gold MAX and also were tradable everyone can use them so they are not p2w.

But if you want to complain about cheaters and leaderboard which you dont care but.,............ you care to write you dont care :D i guess you are in the right place.

<3KILLIAN RIP. 2018<3

No one cares about pvp, yet you're here.