Character Slots

• How many character slots can we have on the Gameforge servers? I'm being told by the system that I cannot create more characters yet I have a total of 19. When I try to use one of the additional character slots we'd got from EmE, they don't work, something about not meeting the requirements.

I can't contact Gameforge support either cause for some reason my login credentials don't work on their support page. I suppose I can go hibernate for another month or two rather than trying to get back into this game. This roadblock may be telling me something.

• The current max character per server is 23.

There are some Extra Character Slots that cant be used if you have more than 8 slots already. I recommend you to read their description. If they dont say anything about that and you cant use them then support should help you with ones that actually works.

:elin31:

• The current max character per server is 23.

There are some Extra Character Slots that cant be used if you have more than 8 slots already. I recommend you to read their description. If they dont say anything about that and you cant use them then support should help you with ones that actually works.

I did read the fine print and it was as follows.

(Server) Additional Character Slot

For Level 1 and above.

Cannot trade. No sale value. This item can't be stored in the guild bank.

Adds an additional character slot on this server. Every account can contain up to 23 character slots per server.

I didn't use them on EmE servers cause I didn't think the cap was even 23 at the time when I got them. But I wonder if that is part of the issue I'm having. On one of my other accounts I had went ahead and used them while still on EmE servers because my character count was so far below the cap I knew it was safe and I had no issues creating a new character there.

I contacted support so I suppose I'll just have to wait and see what they say.