threea you need to explain yourself on the ban of Buschfunker

• Why do you ban someone because of a joke post he made in this depressing time ?

Why trying to censor people has much higher priority than caring about your players?

I just can't understand that logic

Please answer with transparency

• Can't talk about bans;

Forum Rules

However Threea made it pretty clear in the last post;

In case that's too big-brained for anyone, TL;DR --

Harassment and impersonating staff, repeatedly.

:elin15:

• Is this a joke man? How you describe your job? Did you read your job-description? The whole tera board community say, that the communication of you and your team is the worst they ever had in any mmorpg and the only solution you find is to ban ppl who want you to communicate more? I mean Busch wouldnt have made all this threads and complainments, when your communication would be okay. Even worse, youre not even willing to change something, even though people told you and gameforge in countless topics. I cant believe how youre not fired yet.

• Hello, ban related discussions are not allowed in the forum, and are also not negotiable to other members.

In case someone is banned (something that almost never happens in this forum) there is obviously an important reason behind it.

Read the forum rules before posting, this thread is closing - please refrain from opening similar ones in the future.

• Don't ban him again, Threea

update edit : LOL i guess you're never gonna listen to the community huh

I asked Busch yesterday, he said, he dont have another account in the board. Seems like he have fanboys or just from CM disappointed players. So ban even them is a nice north korean move and just show how unable to communicate the CMs are.

Like i said before. Bush just wanted communication, maybe sometimes he was a bit unpleasant, and the only answer threaa had was a ban. Poor.

The CMs dont even want to change something. Even them must recognize that Buschs opinion wasnt alone. More and more ppl are revolting against their leadership and they dont change anything.

Anyone know who is the boss of the CMs? I want contact him or her

• I asked Busch yesterday, he said, he dont have another account in the board. Seems like he have fanboys or just from CM disappointed players. So ban even them is a nice north korean move and just show how unable to communicate the CMs are.

Like i said before. Bush just wanted communication, maybe sometimes he was a bit unpleasant, and the only answer threaa had was a ban. Poor.

The CMs dont even want to change something. Even them must recognize that Buschs opinion wasnt alone. More and more ppl are revolting against their leadership and they dont change anything.

1.) He got banned because he insulted people by calling them out by their names

2.) Either you are Buschfunker and this is your second account or all the accounts that were created after his ban were indeed him

3.) Nobody cares about a noob that has a big mouth on the forum but 150 kills and 150 deaths ingame

• Anyone know who is the boss of the CMs? I want contact him or her

The people I'm going to mention are not their direct bosses, but fore sure the HR department has influence over hiring and firing, source https://career.gameforge.com/

We could actually create a survey about this board management and its CM and forward to them directly:

ask.thomas@gameforge.com

ask.sabrina@gameforge.com

There are more, just scroll down the link

• 1.) He got banned because he insulted people by calling them out by their names

2.) Either you are Buschfunker and this is your second account or all the accounts that were created after his ban were indeed him

3.) Nobody cares about a noob that has a big mouth on the forum but 150 kills and 150 deaths ingame

4) Maybe you are Busch and insulting yourself to fake that you are not him?

Either way I'm not Busch.. but his opinion is shared between many people(at least a good part of it)

And who cared how many kills people have in tera? what is this 2013? Are you a child? how skill related to opinion about the game in general?

Contacting higher people would be good idea, please do it! We would like to hear the answers. (probably will be something like "thanks but we can't discuss our conclusion" type of copy pasta..