Where do I find Jester's Villa?

• Hi. I'm trying for some time to find any information on where I shall proceed with my next quest, without any success. I'm literally clueless, I can't find anything that would tell me where I need to go in order to complete my current quest. This is map that my quest shows me. Can't find it anywhere.

This is the map it shows me. Can't tell where can I find this from this display.

This is the quest description (and rewards). I tried to look for Torsten, Doomcrypt on the map. I need to kill Snaharzim (from what I know, I need some fragment to defeat some god). First of all, I need to get in there. Can anybody please tell me where it is? I'm literally clueless. Can't finish it without help.

• Hey there!

To go on the right track, you need to teleport to Elenea in Val Elenium. Your screenshot places you in Chebika, which is in Val Aureum.

Once you teleport to Elenea, find the Town's Teleportal. When you do, select the teleport location that will take you to Checkpoint Ebony, which is inside Blood Valley, which is a sub-zone of Tor Exsul.

Once you arrive, look at your mini-map that shows the outline of the map. You will want to go straight from where you teleport from. Follow Checkpoint Ebony's line in the middle straight down to the words Blood Valley. Once you get close you'll see this giant structure with floating, spinning rocks rotating. Underneath that will be the Teleportal to Jester's Villa.

Cheers!

• I've been looking around even in Val Elenium and saw nothing on a map. Where I am now doesn't mean anything, I've been doing side quests in the time being. So I have to travel to Elenea and use Teleportal to travel in Checkpoint Ebony? And go to Blood Valley? Why isn't that specified in the quest? Anyway, thanks for your help :)

• I've been looking around even in Val Elenium and saw nothing on a map. Where I am now doesn't mean anything, I've been doing side quests in the time being. So I have to travel to Elenea and use Teleportal to travel in Checkpoint Ebony? And go to Blood Valley? Why isn't that specified in the quest? Anyway, thanks for your help :)

I'm not sure why, however I'm almost certain that before you receive the task to go to the Villa, you get told by Torsten where to go, however this is just speculation, as I do not have the quest or an available character to go through the storyline and just went searching on my main while I was online.

Cheers!