Dungeons are not worth running in this current patch; here's some brief suggestions on how to fix that

• tl;dr, dungeons are basically not even worth running in this current patch because dungeon drop rates are abysmal across the board.

Rebalancing of drops is needed, whether its through tweaks in the elleon marks shop/drop rate, or just increases in drop rate in dungeons in general. The current model is really destroying players' motivation to run dungeons at all. Personally, my favourite solution would be a guaranteed reward through vanguard quests (added to the base vanguard quest), as was used in the past with dark shard armor feed. Maybe something like this:

Gossamer Vault: 1x improved weapon feed and 1x improved armor feed per run via vanguard quest

Ruinous Manor (Normal): 3x Improved armor feed per run via vanguard quest

Akalath Quarantine: 2x improved weapon feed per run via vanguard quest

Catalepticon (Normal): 1 Lumikan's Wing Fragment per run via vanguard quest

Catalepticon (Hard): 1 Lumikan's Horn Piece per run via vanguard quest

These additional items must be effected by increased vanguard item events, thereby adding much needed value to these events. Perhaps accessory and infusion stone boxes could be added to their respective dungeons as well.

Ultimately, there needs to be some consistency with drops from dungeons, so that players can see that their spent adventure coins and time will consistently reap them some kind of reward. Items delivered through vg quest can deliver just that, with daily caps already in place to provide a reasonable limit-gate to progression.

• Without dungeons worth running, either for mats or for gold the game is no longer worth playing. I used to run a lot of dungeons before the patch and p2w stuff, now I have pretty much stopped playing all together. Once they go p2w it's pretty much over and time to move on. Way to go gameforge on killing the game.

• unknown.png

Thank you for the event! This addresses most of my concerns. Now, if only the servers could remain stable enough for me and my friends to actually play it xD