Again, Gameforge, do you test your patches?

• Customers* and I'm certain they test the patches internally, makes a list and sends it as all developers do. However, they also have people like you who just groan about "bugfest" but don't actually explain what the issue is, and I highly doubt you took the time to send in a ticket to report it, which means you're not helping the situation, but you're complaining. :stick:

Did you ever recognize a reported bug was fixed? Battlegrounds leaderboards are bugged since 6 months or more, here are several threads with reported bugs which exist for years. The new patch didnt fix any bugs but bring us new ones. Even worse they upload dps meter and know its buggy like they announced it in the forum. So why the damn hell they upload this garbage? The first thing i did after patch, was disable the buggy dps meter. They just uploaded it to give us some stuff to feed and shut up. Dont tell me they are forced by Bluehole to upload this when it's buggy. Noone is forced to upload buggy shit.

I dont want to report anything here, cause the past showed us, it's useless. I just want to blame them for the bad work.

Contacting support is a joke right? People allready creating memes about Boss-supporter Polan, because he dont do anything except give you Kind regards.

• Hello, in case you have any critical bug to report, please do it the proper way to our support including all details around it. In general, it would help us all if you can be specific while posting such a statement, so we can identify problems and work on their solution faster. :)

Link: https://tera.support.gameforge.com/

Does the support even work? Certainly not to ban people i reported :S
    I did make a post about everything that was wrong with the state of the game, not bugs itself but design choice problems, and no matter what we say, advise, complain or call attention to, it seems it's all ignored every time.

• Does the support even work? Certainly not to ban people i reported :S
    I did make a post about everything that was wrong with the state of the game, not bugs itself but design choice problems, and no matter what we say, advise, complain or call attention to, it seems it's all ignored every time.

"Kind regards, Polan. "

• Does the support even work? Certainly not to ban people i reported :S

Pretty much agree. Support in this company is a joke.

https://imgur.com/GeJeCqa

From these tickets that I have opened so far they have solved... 0 so far. Not even the ones that should be simple related to a support account, not even an issue from the game.

No wonder people dont bother contacting with support. They already noticed that is screaming in the void.

:elin31:

• i guess it depends on what your question is.

in 8 years sending several tickets i always got an answer or a solution within a reasonable time frame.

Rara avis in TERA

• Hello, as mentioned before, please report any issues properly to our support team with all details.

Coming in the forum just to troll or mock people is not welcomed or allowed as you should already know from the past.

This thread is now closed.