Shop Crates and Dungeon Drops

• What do you think about releasing highest Gear Upgrade Material in Shop on Patch day and make Dungeons not rewarding? 71

1. We want rewarding Dungeons and actual content since this is a Game (65) 92%
    2. We think It is totally fine to make shop high rewarding and Game low rewarding (6) 8%

Okay another topic blast the Dust:

This is the first time in Teras History that you can buy highest tier upp materials on the same day that the Content is introduced.

The New Dungeon Catalepticon reward is just retarded in terms of loot. Gameforge has just copied the loot table from korea and then put shop chest wich are 5x times more rewarding than dungeon loot:lol:

Can you pls give a statement why the only rewarding part of the Game are shop chests in this patch?

We got the same loot Table + double drop Event and its like running for nothing (we dropped 5 wing fragments for the whole party single loot).

If you want to farm full +9 Kaias Soul Gear, Korea supposed the player to farm 4-6months.

With shop chests you can easily do this in one day without even entering the Dungeon wich is supposed to be the Content of this Season.

Also you can now cash Stats wich is another topic ..

I understand that Companys like Gameforge want to make money, wich is fine, but why do you make a real p2w Content?

So what is the point of playing Tera this Content? Run Dungeons and get literally nothing (also not fun since most dungeons got nerfed or just HP buffed).

If you want to hold any players wich played Tera for a long time, you should reconsider your loot table and shop policy.

If you introduce things like that you can also put full enchanted perfect stat Gear in Shop for 10000TT :ill:

Above you see a Poll to show Gameforge and BHS our viewpoint:cookie:

• PLAY to WIN ... great job, Gameforge.

Even in Russia Servers we had never such situations ... Looks like Europe need more money and fast)))

• I agree that dungeons should be rewarding and adding the mats to the shop defeats the purpose of the game, if it has any at this point, we will see what changes are made (if any) based on this feedback.

The main problem will be content which already was severe, if this was intended to last 6 months ... i'm not gonna say it, you can understand it much better than I do.

• EDIT: The amount of dropped Elleons Tokens also got nerfed. Kelsi NM for example gives 20 Elleon Tokens now and in RMHM we didnt even drop any. Since Elleons Tokens were supposed to give a Source for Enhanced Duranium Tokens / Upp Materials as I suppose, this drop rate has to be increased too ( for example at least Paquina maybe 20, AQ RM NM 40, all 498 60 and 501 100).

EDIT2: Legat 20 Man Weekendraid Elleon tokens also got nerfed and there only drop few green reroll scrolls (have seen 1-3 per Run for the whole group single loot. Like wtf with double drop?!)

• Agreed completely

Drops for new gear in Catalepticon feels kinda bad even with double drop. Without the event it feels like running for nothing.
    Drops for new stat reroll scrolls feels extreme bad (2 scrolls for 20ppl in legat!?!? and never saw one in low dugeons). And this all with double drop event...

• I do not get why important materials can't be group loot? Whats the problem Gameforge? How hard can it be, to make the new items drop for everyone in the party. Why can it be, that you clear a dungeon and get nothing from it, what's the point of that? Why is everything - even the dungeon loot - RNG?

Also, can you fix your freaking Instance Matching?! Why do you release such bulls***?

And back again...♥

• A symphtom when a game is no longer profitable because subscritions and cosmetics are not selling enought is making the game blatantly p2w.

Often this is made when the game has no ways to be saved and publisher/devs will try to milk away money from players with gear progression cash shop before closing their servers.

I do not get why important materials can't be group loot? Whats the problem Gameforge? How hard can it be, to make the new items drop for everyone in the party. Why can it be, that you clear a dungeon and get nothing from it, what's the point of that? Why is everything - even the dungeon loot - RNG?

Also, can you fix your freaking Instance Matching?! Why do you release such bulls***?

I guess this is one one the most important reasons why people keep leaving the game (besides with whatever personal reason others wanna put above it).

It is true that its ridiculous that rewards from a dungeon should be "rng" then these rewards are not equal for each party member, not even about their individual performance, they are "random" too.

So, one of the most discouraging things in this game that has dwindle the player base over the years has been that and devs just keep ignoring it.... |-| oh, but well, why should they change it when they just can simply make it full p2w for those people annoyed of the rng drops <- I guess this how they think and if they actually thinks like that no wonder why TERA for PC is in this sorry state.

• Agreed to Riplex, playing the dungeons should be the main thing in tera, with good bosses.

Du wirst noch viel erleben,
    Du mußt diesen Test bestehen,
    Es kommt der Tag,
    an dem du dein Ziel erreichst

• Push Vote the Poll! Since Wednesday patch 103 was released in ktera and the new dungeon ice giant seems to drop equal amount of loot compared to Lumikan: WE WANT MORE REWARDING GAMEPLAY and not cash chests to instantly get +9 from cashing....

Also RerollScrolls are definetly a problem, there is no way to farm those scrolls directly unless doing pvp and since all of us know that pvp is ded atm we need a PvE solution (This is PvE Gear not PvP Gear?:lol:)

• If you want to get ahead in this patch better swipe it up. Why play the game anymore if the drops are crap and you can just pay real money to skip the rng. This game is in very bad state right now.

• threea MissEarp

Any news if GF is interested what the Player community wants? I think this poll is pretty much representing that our main interest is playing this game and not opening rng boxes for actual "Content". Its fine that you want to make money with skins etc. but NOT with "modest" dungeon loot or reducing in Game resources like Elleons Tokens mentioned by tobtheking2 in his thread...

• Don’t let anyone or anything get in your way! This package makes sure you’re ready for the endgame, with +15 gear plus accessories!

The Endgame Package is available until 18th February 2021 (10 AM CET, 4 AM EST):

The package contains Velik’s Call:

• Reach level 70
    • Mythic +15 gear and accessories
    • Completed awakening quest
    • More inventory space
    • XP
    • 50% complete skill progression
    • Partner
    • Starlight and Blood Festival Elin cards
    • Mighty Bone Wyvern (30 Days)
    • Short combat tutorial

Source: https://gameforge.com/en-GB/pl…8e-4f97-ac71-8856c79c7ccb

WTF is wrong with you guys?! Is this some kind of out of season April fools joke?

WHY Tera needs such Cash shop content, literally NOBODY asked for?

GREED will not improve your finances overall but lower them due to players who cant take this anymore...

• Pay to win is real >.> thanks Gameforge that playing the game is more and more worthless. New players start the game, buy this stupid package, are pushed to the mid endcontent and do not know anything about the game...

I really dont know what to say, i am speechless about this fcking stupid idea

• Pay to win is real >.> thanks Gameforge that playing the game is more and more worthless. New players start the game, buy this stupid package, are pushed to the mid endcontent and do not know anything about the game...

I really dont know what to say, i am speechless about this fcking stupid idea

You know what pisses me off even more? They are adding a lot of p2w mechs and lowering the difficult of an already relatively easy dungeon to a complete joke to make those buyers happy. That's straight up mobile money grab marketing strategy.

You sell stuff to player to progress faster and make the game easy so they don't feel they wasted money. Company gets money and be happy, Whales can play the game no matter how bad they are and be happy :D