Did Gameforge wipe old accounts?

• I haven't played Tera EU since 2013, when I switched to Tera NA. Lost interest in the game a few years after, and stopped playing there as well. Now I'm reading I'm too late to the party to migrate my old NA account so I wanted to log in using my old EU account, but when I click t change password I don't get any email (yes it is the correct one) but also no error like "no account to this email". And when I tried making a new account on this email it also worked... Did my account just get deleted? Rip all my old nexus gear, my reputations, mounts, everything?

• Maybe this will help you : Link TERA account in GF Launcher

Nothing is ever wiped. Only server merges happened all these years. If the above doesn't solve your issue, you'd better contact support at GF support

I tried adding my old Tera account to my GF account and I get the error "can not add this account" and I have no clue what this error means. Pretty sure the pass is correct IF it is indeed the same account credentials i use for the forums. or aren't they necessarily? I remember vaguely that back in the day your forum and game account weren't shared but had to be manually created each? I'm talking like 2013 right after Tera went F2P

• I tried adding my old Tera account to my GF account and I get the error "can not add this account" and I have no clue what this error means. Pretty sure the pass is correct IF it is indeed the same account credentials i use for the forums. or aren't they necessarily? I remember vaguely that back in the day your forum and game account weren't shared but had to be manually created each? I'm talking like 2013 right after Tera went F2P

Hello,

in the past the forum and game accounts were separated, but there was a change and you can now use your Gameforge Login to the forum, please find all the details here: Forum Login

About your old account, please contact our team about it with all the details you have so they can check it further, there is a short guide about it here: [Guide] Contacting Support . Please make sure that you are contacting them with the email that belonged to your account.

• Hello,

in the past the forum and game accounts were separated, but there was a change and you can now use your Gameforge Login to the forum, please find all the details here: Forum Login

About your old account, please contact our team about it with all the details you have so they can check it further, there is a short guide about it here: [Guide] Contacting Support . Please make sure that you are contacting them with the email that belonged to your account.

Hey! Resetting the password from my game account did the trick (apparently it really is separated from my forums account). clicking Install in the GF launche however gives an SSL error saying the cer-tificate (why is this word censored??) from Tera is not reliable

• Hey! Resetting the password from my game account did the trick (apparently it really is separated from my forums account). clicking Install in the GF launche however gives an SSL error saying the cer-tificate (why is this word censored??) from Tera is not reliable

A reason for this error can be that your Windows version cannot validate the certificate. Please check if there are any Windows update pending, and if yes, run them.

• A reason for this error can be that your Windows version cannot validate the certificate. Please check if there are any Windows update pending, and if yes, run them.

There aren't any. I've made a ticket but that could take days :(

• There aren't any. I've made a ticket but that could take days :(

also remember that Teras System requirements changed, maybe there is an issue as well :elin27:

• Nah, I downloaded it through steam and the game works perfectly fine. This PC is brand new. I wanted to playmy old account to not lose mounts, money i put into the accounts. I can't link the 2 accounts together anymore since the launch of the GF launcher :(