Diversifying CUV Winners

• We need to change the CUV System. There's too much monopolization going through it...

As of this creation of this thread, Recovery in the NA Servers have won CUV over 9 times in a row... If this isn't Monopolization then what is it ?

I Suggest a feedback that I have in mind that says : Restricting Winning CUV members from Participating the next CUV to get a chance for the other guild to win something.

Saying "Git Gud" is not applicable anymore, there's something fishy in the CUV System and I want that changed Devs. Make CUV Better.

• Limit CU to max. 20 people for a single RAID per guild. This will result in an increase of active CU guilds, better team play, fair competition and will remove the mass guilds that recruite everyone who can click on balder button.

The ones with the best teamplay and most skilled people will win and it will be deserved.

• CU is a mass guild vs guild contest. Is about man power and strategy where gear, pc specs and internet is part of your guild man power.

Guild Masters and their officers spend their time polishing their skills and raid coordination and make alliances in other guilds to secure their rankings in that event. I dont see anything wrong with that and if you think that is an issue then you must acknowlege first that is a comunity issue rather than a game system issue.

Why would you limit the amount of members taking part on CU to a 20 when guilds can have 135 guild members? Are you saying is fair to not share the glory and spoils of war with all your guild members?

I know Civil Unrest is not the best guild vs guild content TERA has had but if you make that kind of restrictions then people could be more annoyed because there wont be any content to show up man power and get rewards from it.

:elin31:

• There should have always been a max number of perticipants per guild. But not 20.

People would just open multiple guilds and play together if only 20 players can participate for their guild.

• People would just open multiple guilds and play together if only 20 players can participate for their guild.

This tbh. Since things such as alt towers still exist, it's very likely this would be the case. Either that or alliances.

The ones with the best teamplay and most skilled people will win and it will be deserved.

TL;DR: It's a very noble goal, but in a game where progression is RNG rather than skill based, you can talk about a competition but it's pretty difficult to talk about a fair one.

Instead of limiting the numbers that can join Civil Unrest, make it easier for people to join in and actually have chances of winning.

Discussion may get a bit long here so I'll spoil it for those of you that are interested in how it could actually be improved and not just lurking.

• Why would you limit the amount of members taking part on CU to a 20 when guilds can have 135 guild members? Are you saying is fair to not share the glory and spoils of war with all your guild members?

I

The only reason CU guilds have more then 20 members is, that they know, they suck in a real 20 vs 20. Mass has allways been the symbol of hiding the own weak combat skills and saving their supremacy. Guilds recruite everyone just for mass and ignore the position of Individual members. You just become one among many. Your personal skill and your personal situation dont care anymore.

I know what i am talking about. I was lead of one of the oldest pvp guilds on killian back in the days. We were about 30 ppl and i made democratic votes about new members, i really cared about everyones position in the game, we knew each other, were friends. But then mass guilds came and some of my members forced to recruite mass as well. I refused and their egoism about just winning an useless balder event was stronger then friendship, they left, guild died.

Mass guilds destroying the community, destroying the skill. Does anyone really think leads plan long time for a CU? It's just about who has the most cheated alt towers and who arrive fast the best Tower spot. Rest is mass. Skill and coordination not needed.

• Hello dear casuals,

Konan here, a member of recovery. I find this post hilarious as prior to us winning, Yakuza had been monopolizing CUV for 2 years+, and yet you would complain when we get 9 wins in a row?

More over, some of you are calling us a mass recruiting guild like yakuza, just for your information, we are a guild that shines over the quality of our members, and not quantity. Alot of us are in the top players of our classes. Shortly before the transition to GF, we were competing agaisnt yakuza which had double our playerbase online during CUV. We also do not spawn any alt towers, that fact is easily checkable in-game, just look around our tower.

The fact is, our guild worked really hard to get to where we are, and it's absolutely hilarious that you would be entitled to try to have it changed so we can't participate in CUV one week on two, just to give casuals like you a chance to win the GvG weekly battle.

This is a classic case of git gud and stop being jealous over us.