Unable to login to the support ticket site. Also in need of breast implants.

• At first i tried to login to the support site using my email/password, after about 6 tries (i have many passwords), I tried to register an account (in case different account from character data account) then, i tried repeatedly to login to the support ticket site here -> https://tera.support.gameforge.com/, after I registered an account, went to my email, activated the account (even doing it twice to make sure it was activated), then i used the email/password/botcheck combination demanded clicked on login and all entered information went blank, no entry, so i thought maybe i entered the password wrong so i typed it to notepad and copy pasted it, didn't work, next i thought maybe i set it wrong somehow so i tried resetting the password (reset it 3 times) none of the times i used it from reset directly from copy pasted from email worked, so i thought maybe it was a cache problem, so i cleared cache, tried again, no dice, so i thought maybe it was a browser problem, so i tried it on safari, opera and edge, no dice on any of them. At this point i feel like i rolled a critical fail 1, and my ´-sensored- fell out of my pants while in an important conversation :huh: and now im forced into some epic conflict just to submit a support ticket, but wait it gets even better, the support ticket is about the new free azure blue yukata given to players through the Rewards tier 5-8, i tried it on to see what it'd look like on my castanic female, it looked bad, so i switched back to my old outfit but i noticed, my boobs shrank to a +0 from the special +4 that i had previously bought the limited 2013 swimwear costume specifically for (before the game company changed ownership), i tried to fix the size back to +4 by looking for the changer, which could no longer be found in beauty coupons, so i had to purchase it for 17000ish offa trade broker, but when i used it it had a +3 max, which isnt where my size was before i tried on another outfit and switched back, I just want my original appearance restored. Whelp if any mod/gamemaster would see fit to help my poor Valk The.Grey.Fox would be much appreciated, and im sure others would appreciate it too. Cause then they could admire the oppai like before ^^ :thumbsup:

• Hello,

this is an unusual issue you are facing there. Correct me if I am wrong, but when you registered an account in the support system you still had an issue logging in, and even after you reset the password it won't let you through? Could you send me a printscreen of the error in a PM, please?

• Hello,

this is an unusual issue you are facing there. Correct me if I am wrong, but when you registered an account in the support system you still had an issue logging in, and even after you reset the password it won't let you through? Could you send me a printscreen of the error in a PM, please?

He doesnt get an error. Once he clicks on login button all the entered info went blank. And this goes on even after reseting his password several times.

Something like this

It doesnt matter how many times you try, you type everything right but after clicking login you get all the filled info removed and no error message.

:elin31:

• Hello,

Shiro posted it for me already while i was asleep ^^ cuz Shiro cool like that <3

• foxyfun613 I recomend you to get in touch with Melione on PMs. He has been helpful with several guild mates and friends about other issues, even if he is not from support he has tried to pass feedback between them and players the best he can.

Just keep in mind he is a Community Manager and fixing your issue is not on his hands.

:elin31:

• foxyfun613 I recomend you to get in touch with Melione on PMs. He has been helpful with several guild mates and friends about other issues, even if he is not from support he has tried to pass feedback between them and players the best he can.

Just keep in mind he is a Community Manager and fixing your issue is not on his hands.

Did it, noted.