Evil God armor Bug

• Evil God armor cape not registering for armor effect. When I have the cape helmet and armor on, the cape not registering for the full set effect anyone else having this issue.

• you have 2 capes, the one given with token is not a part of the set :)

if you want the cape, you must drop it into vs 30.

Funny isn't it ? :) did you really expect to have some nice costume for free with gameforge ...

• Same here, though I wouldn't be surprised if it was just another p2w event, again, thus you get the "not set" cape only by completing VG missions, so you have to keep spamming VS lv30 all day & night for 3.56% chance to drop a "set" cape, and of course, p2w always solves such issues ^^

God pls, I do not wanna be right about this, really hope it really IS just a bug....

Any comment by GF? and/or any GM?

EDIT: Gosh, Arckadia was faster :(

• Raederle

No, it dont work if u equip the cape last.

Cape from Lakan Tokens dont have aura effect no matter when u equip it..

lol nop it shouldnt be this way , the tokens in ktera gave you all the set effect for every thing, its really a bug like raederle said. hoping for a fast fix.

• btw they know this even before the release of patch, watch the video carefully, you'll see atmorph putting the wrong cape and not having the glow.

Plus, on the cape dropped in VS, you can see it's a part of a set and you can dismantle it for meruma's tokens

• This is not a bug it's intended as the way bluehole desgined it the effect is only for the dropped or paid version it's the same thing as the hagufna set and this is nothing gameforge can fix.

• This is not a bug it's intended as the way bluehole desgined it the effect is only for the dropped or paid version it's the same thing as the hagufna set and this is nothing gameforge can fix.

Yeah, u know better than gameforge stuff and bluehole. No matter what man you write, they already told that this is a bug they will fix. And also in Ktera from tokens u can get full set effect as i checked, so its not intendet, its bug. I know money makers will cry because no one will buy cape from them when this bug will be fixed, but sadly, this is event set for everyone this time, not set for you to farm for sell.

I hope they will fix this soon.

• Hi!

The aura and set effect should still work as long as you equip the cape last. It is a bug, and we're currently working on fixing it. Sorry for all the confusion!

Raederle

Is this really so??

Can we get a straight answer at least? Because I have serious doubts.

People in-game keep telling that it didn't work in Ktera either, it IS intended, never was bugged etc.

Why was the reply regarding this deleted on DC?

Got my 2nd set recently, bought and equipped cape for last, NO AURA at all! Same goes for the 1st set.

Just say it's another p2w event instead of keep promising things you will never keep, please

:thumbdown:

• And who said that? People who farm this and wants gold from naive players.

They just lie to you because they found new gold source, before this bug will be fixed.

They probable never played KTera even once.

Cape must be bought as the last one.

If u bough cape before armor or helmet, u will dont get aura.

• Hi!

The aura and set effect should still work as long as you equip the cape last. It is a bug, and we're currently working on fixing it. Sorry for all the confusion!

Raederle

22 Dec 2020 ^^

Only 2 month have passed.

But you're still "working" on fixing the "bug".

Hope you got fired meanwhile for telling lies.

Couldn't find the kiss my ass smile, so, /*kiss my ass GF