if you are receiving the error message "The game is currently unavailable to you. Please contact Support" in the Gameforge client, it might be possible for you to fix this issue autonomously.
Please make sure of the following things:
- Enable Java and Java script, accept cookies and disable add-ons that may block page content or scripts.
- Do not try to access TERA via VM, proxy, VPN or tunneling devices.
- Make sure that no external software is being used to run the game and no external software is running while playing the game.
- Should you have multiple Gameforge accounts, please do not try and connect them all in a short time frame.
- Make sure to fully restart your Gameforge client. Please note: clicking on the "X" on the top right corner will only minimize the client to the tray, so make sure to fully close it through your task bar or your task manager.
In case none of the above fixes your issue, please feel free to contact our Customer support at: http://support.en.tera.gameforge.com/index.php with all the details.
The TERA team