TERA NA won't start from Gameforge Client, HELP

• Hello, I am one of the migrating players from EME to GF. I just download TERA again and I know the migration of my account was successful, but I cant play it. I open the GF client launcher, click "play" and it changes to "in game", stays in that for 30 sec and then goes back to "play". The Game never starts. I've try to repair time and time again to no use, have uninstalled the game and download it again and nothing, gave permissions and tried run as admin but nothing works. Please help :(

the game is in directory D//:TERA
    it worked in EME client until it closed.

• Greetings!

Let's first make sure you are trying to run the correct region:

• Launch the Gameforge Client;
    • Go to the Library and select TERA from the games;
    • After that, click on the name of your game account (as in this screenshot);
    • Then change the region to "North America" (as in this screenshot).
    • Below, you should see all of your migrated EME accounts associated with your Gameforge account.
  • Greetings!

Let's first make sure you are trying to run the correct region:

• Launch the Gameforge Client;
    • Go to the Library and select TERA from the games;
    • After that, click on the name of your game account (as in this screenshot);
    • Then change the region to "North America" (as in this screenshot).
    • Below, you should see all of your migrated EME accounts associated with your Gameforge account.

Hello missTao,

I did what you say. I am in the correct region and the account showing is my account. It says that I played last time been 2 hours, but it cant be true because I cant start the game :(

it also didn't help. the client dont start the game for me.

• Hello missTao,

I did what you say. I am in the correct region and the account showing is my account. It says that I played last time been 2 hours, but it cant be true because I cant start the game :(

Well, then you should think about the following questions: Is there enough RAM? There are no heavy processes running in parallel with the game (a browser with a million tabs, for example)? Are the system characteristics of the computer coping with the graphics installed in the game?

*This is necessary to rule out the most common possible causes of the problem.

• I have 8 GB RAM, no heavy process running in parallel, my graphic card is up to date. I also turned windows defender off just in case it would be the reason to not working.

• Okay. There is a basic checklist that usually resolves most of the common problems. Let's try:

• Check your computer for viruses and interruptions.
    • Try to run only the game without running other programs in parallel.
    • Update your drivers to fix compatibility errors. Outdated drivers do not necessarily perform glitches in all games or programs — some of them work correctly.
    • Add the entire game folder to "exceptions" for Microsoft security and defender programs, traffic filtering programs, firewalls, ad-blockers, antivirus software and other security software that can perceive the game client as a threat to the computer.
    • You can also check the integrity of game files. To do this, click on the arrow to the right of the "Play" button and select "🔧 Repair" button in the drop-down menu.
    • Uninstalling and reinstalling the Gameforge Client application can resolve rare startup issues.

Let us know later about your successes in this situation! :)

• Hello, I have the same issue. The game starts if i select Europe for example and goes to server select, but if NA is selected it dosent open. Tried in steam too and same result. Opened one single time yesterday after 20 + tries but just once. After i closed and tried to re log it stopped working.

• missTao ok so after one more day trying to solve and doing all the stuff you mentioned in here, I can confirm it was of no avail. so now instead of downloading from the Gameforge Client I'm trying the STEAM. its downloading now and in 6 hours I'll be able to try again. one friend from guild said he had the same issue and it solved after some reg clean and reinstalling. if the Steam download dont solve the issue I'll try this and see. :elin15:

• Hello missTao,

I had exactly the same problem, I had to uninstall Tera, wipe out any residual files by hand, run cc cleaner to clear the reg and temp files in app data; and do a completely clean reinstall. After that I was able to get into game; not that was the end of the glitches, but at least I did gain access. I know it takes alot of time, but repeated repair cycles that dont work take more.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TeraO…g_screen_how_to_solve_it/

• ok so for some reason since yesterday I was able to play :elin30:

idk what happened, it just kind of fixed itself after so many unninstall and reinstall.

anyway thanks to the staff in forum for their time :elin37: