Reroll Scrolls

• Now that we've more or less had a successful migration, can we get any update on when the option reroll scrolls will be usable again? The etchings and infusions introduced in v99 really don't garner my interest (far too much cost/effort for reward as they are now), so it would be nice if I could at least start emptying my inventory of fodder and working on those gear and accessory rolls!

• any info on when this might be fixed would be appreciated im currently spending gold on more special storage to make room for gear pieces. it is becoming quite a pain especially with DD around the corner

• can gf at least say in the next patch or approximate time like month or two since half the staff arent useable / missing / or broken and no one doesnt fix them :/ like the zeta instance scrolls when u try to sell them u get 0 gold even tho it says 1250 g sell price...

• Can GF personal please acknowledge this

Zero point having a Player Assistance Thread on the forum if its totally unattended by GF

also include along with the option resets ,the MM mystery box which was disabled at same time

And the broken Fish Crates which give zero gold now

cheers

• Can GF personal please acknowledge this

Zero point having a Player Assistance Thread on the forum if its totally unattended by GF

Player Questions & Assistance is (from my understanding) more-so a player-to-player assistance board. Bug Reports is where you'd probably find GF staff responding more often.