LOWER POPULATION NOWADAYS??

• Since 2015 people avoid TERA like a plague because it become bad after all these wrong decisions that Krafton made. TERA it's no longer a thing, TERA like we had in 2012 or 2013 will never happen again, it is sad... but honest truth.

Even I don't look into TERA anymore, i have uninstalled it completely from my disk long ago. Fact but i still look at the forums from time to time.

• It's late afternoon/evening in EU, during a pandemic and with a double loot weekend and we've been in LFG for 30 minutes ( Lancer+ Priest ) looking for 3 DDs to run DAHM.

ZERO requests ( Mystel ).

Yeah, the game is fine.

• I played for almost 7 years & stopped playing a year ago. Tbh I considered coming back for more than 1 time. But whenever I logged back into the game the lfg was dead and I got remembered why I actually stopped playing it. Dead lfgs, rng to the max and recyceled content. You can barely play both of your healers, because even trying to BIS 1 character is impossible and waiting half a year just to drop 1 good item isn't fun at all.

Even if I still love tera coming back to a dead game isn't worth it.

Adieu Tera, my first gaming romance ♥

No matter how carefully you choose your words, they'll always end up being twisted by others.
    Denken ist schwer, darum urteilen die Meisten.

• It's sad to think about how great this game was in 2012-2014, how much potential it had for the future, but every single patch made the game worse and worse due to absolutely illogical and straight out retarded decisions from our dear korean developers.

I don't know who have they been listening to all this year for advices, probably the Korean PC café and basement dwellers who don't have a life and probably either grind their lives away without ever going outside, or inherited a lot of money from rich parents so they can swipe their credit cards every patch.

The western audience isn't like that, we like to have our normal lives and just chill in video games for the social aspect mainly, be it PvE Cooperation or PvP challenging, we don't like to grind 8 hours a day like the koreans do in every single MMO they play.

Tera in 2012 was much closer to the style that western people liked, and to this day, every single patch was drifting away from it towards the korean dystopia.

And then you wonder why so many people here want a "Classic server". This is why, in a nutshell.

~ Beat your addiction and stop playing TERA! It's not worth your precious time... ~

icCNrLv.png

• It's late afternoon/evening in EU, during a pandemic and with a double loot weekend and we've been in LFG for 30 minutes ( Lancer+ Priest ) looking for 3 DDs to run DAHM.

ZERO requests ( Mystel ).

Yeah, the game is fine.

Cuz nobody queues dahm, even if it popped ud get 3 completely useless first timers and wouldnt clear anyway.

• Guys, Blue Protocol will come soon, just wait for that epic game to come, and then the only players who will stay in Tera are those meme-cheaters-dupers-exploiters.

You cant compare BP with TERA.It's gabage game with garbage graphics.Tera is far better than this thing.Absolutely anime and will be "asian based mmorpg" i bet %100.Asian based game = Similar version of tera with bad graphics,full of anime things,grind,p2w.