When will Gameforge start running TERA in America?
• On 12th November 2020.
When will En Masse Entertainment shut down their servers?
• EME will shut down their servers on 9th November 2020 (15:59 UTC).
Which build version will the NA servers launch with?
• The NA Servers will be launched with Build 99.
Will TERA Battle Arena be available when the NA servers are open?
• TERA Battle Arena will not be available right away with the opening of the servers, but it will be added soon after the service starts. There will be an official announcement when it's time.
Will anything change regarding the 2 current servers that NA has?
• Gameforge will keep the current server structure that NA has, so everything should be the same as before.
Please note that we will rename the servers from Velika to Velik and from Kaiator to Kaia
Do players get to keep their progress to date?
• Yes, players get to keep all their progress as well as their items. Please note that a small number of items might have different content or won’t work anymore after the transfer (e.g. Elite subscription item).
• The Strongbox Keys will be converted into EU Strongbox Keys which can be used to open only EU Strongboxes. If you still have unopened NA Strongboxes, we'd advise you to open them before the server closes.
Will all my current characters be transferred?
• Yes, all characters will be transferred.
Do I keep all the character slots I currently have?
• Yes, but please bear in mind that the number of character slots you have might not be displayed correctly during the initial weeks.
What will happen to my guild/bank/wardrobe/friends list/Buddy-Up codes?
• The guild, bank, wardrobe and friends list remain unchanged.
• Old Buddy-Up codes can no longer be used.
Will characters and guilds keep their names?
What will happen to my Elite Status (called TERA Club in EU)?
• Players who had an active Elite subscription on the NA servers will enjoy TERA Club benefits on our servers as well.
• The remaining subscription time will be carried over from EME.
• The Elite subscription voucher items will not work on EU servers, so please use all of these items before the server shuts down.
What happens to the premium currency (EMP) I still have on the NA servers?
• EMP will be transferred at a rate of 100 EMP = 10 Tera Thalers for all players that had a purchase history with EME and that complete the migration process. As a special migration bonus, players will also receive an additional bonus of 30% in TT.
• Players who have only owned free EMP (through events for example) are advised to spend their currency before the servers shut down, as the EMP from those players will not be transferred.
Will the TERA Club subscription and TERA Thaler Balance be shared across EU and NA?
• No, since the EU and NA systems are completely separate from each other, TERA Club subscription and TERA Thaler Balance will also be separate.
Will my existing Founder Status be kept?
• Your existing Founder Status will be kept, but please note that NA players won’t have founder status if they start a character on an EU/SEA Server.
Will account-bound items be kept?
• This is currently not planned so players are advised to claim as many of these items as they need before the server closes.
Do I need to do prepare anything before the EME servers close?
• Please claim all items in your item claim, item broker, mailbox and guild bank before the server shuts down, as unclaimed items may be lost otherwise.
• Please also make sure to exchange all your token items before the server shuts down as some of them might have different content or won’t work anymore afterwards.
In which languages can TERA be played in NA?
• The game will be playable in English, French, German and Russian.
Please note that some text for items or descriptions may be missing or not finalized at the start of the service.
Additional Note: Riding Skills and Riding items will use the EU translation, once the service is transferred, so please keep in mind that there might be different names on specific items than what you were used to.
Can players transfer between the NA servers and EU servers and vice versa?
• While character transfers between the 2 different NA servers will be possible, transferring to an EU server will not. Transferring from an EU server to a NA server will also not be possible.
Can NA players play in instances with EU players?
• No, the NA servers will have their own dungeon server and will not be connected to the EU servers.
What happens to my TERA Rewards Levels?
• The Rewards-System was an EME-unique system that is not available in any other TERA region. As such, it unfortunately won’t be possible to transfer any progress or status for this.
• However, as a token of appreciation for players who have supported TERA for such a long time, players within the following level ranges will receive special one-time rewards:
- Reward Tier 1-4: Exclusive Title, Stamp: Kaleidoptera
- Reward Tier 5-8: Exclusive Title, Smart Box: Azure Blue Yukata, Stamp: Kaleidoptera
- Reward Tier 9: Exclusive Title, Skill Manual: Moon Lotus Aura, Smart Box: Azure Blue Yukata, Stamp: Kaleidoptera
- Reward Tier 10: Exclusive Title, Skill Manual: Moon Lotus Aura, Smart Box: Azure Blue Yukata, Stamp: Kaleidoptera, Flying Skill: Ancient Tyflamosaurous Flex
Please note that these rewards will only be delivered on 18th of November during the day.
What will happen to my guild in case the guild leader does not migrate?
• In case a guild leader is inactive for a long period of time and the migration time is over, the second player in the guild ranking can contact our support team to change the leadership.
Will TERA Boutique Coins (Meruma's Deluxe Fashion Shop Coin) change or be removed?
• TERA Boutique coins also exist in the EU version (Meruma's Deluxe Fashion Shop Coin) and will continue to work. There might be small differences though, such as the content of the token store or the amount of tokens you receive for dismantling items.
What will happen to the temporary banks we have from past NA merges?
• We can't confirm as of now whether temporary bank slots will be kept. To make sure that nothing gets lost we would strongly recommend to move the items in those to other places.
Why am I getting a message 'An error has occurred please try again later' while trying to launch the game:
- The servers will only open on 12th of November. Therefore, getting an error message while trying to launch the game earlier is possible.
When does the migration start?
• The migration will start on 22nd October 2020.
Who has to do the migration?
• All players that wish to continue playing TERA will have to migrate regardless of whether you played on the EME Client or on Steam.
How does the migration work?
• In order to begin the migration process, please visit the migration website of En Masse Entertainment and login with your EME credentials. The migration website link is: https://account.enmasse.com/tera_pc_migrations
• You will then be forwarded to Gameforge’s migration website.
• There you will need to create a new Gameforge account or sign in with an existing one.
•If you also played TERA on Steam, your Steam linking will automatically be transferred as well.
Can I also migrate directly via the Steam client?
• Migration over the Steam client won’t be possible before 12th November 2020.
Until when can I migrate my account?
• The migration will be possible until 18th December 2020.
Is there any reason to migrate as soon as possible?
• Yes, players that successfully migrate between 22nd October and 12th November will receive an Atlantic Swimwear Smartbox, a Black Bear pet and useful consumables.
• Please keep in mind that migrating to Gameforge is the only way to ensure that you will be able to keep playing TERA with your existing account after 18th December. If you don’t migrate before that date, your game account will be lost forever, so please consider migrating as soon as possible.
How do I actually start playing once the NA servers are live and I successfully migrated?
• If you want to play via the Gameforge Client, download the client and sign in with your Gameforge account details. Download and install TERA on your PC and you are ready to go!
Please remember to make sure that the client is set on the correct region. You can find more information regarding the Client here:TERA on Gameforge Client
• If you want to play on Steam, you will be able to download the GF TERA App on Steam (https://store.steampowered.com/app/212740/TERA/) starting on November 12th 2020. Simply download, install it and click on the Play button to start playing!
I forgot my login credentials for my current NA account and cannot start the migration. How should I proceed?
• For all questions and issues related to your NA account with En Masse Entertainment, please contact their support directly.
Will players be able to migrate their EME account in case they already have a Gameforge account?
• Yes, you will be able to migrate your EME account into your existing Gameforge account. Please refer to the question "How does the migration work?" (mentioned above) for more details.
Please check this thread often, as we will keep updating it.
The TERA team