64Bit - Performance, is yours better?

• Yes.

- loading times are lowered

- no more sudden return to desktop (due to memory leaks or something)

- and no more blurried streamed textures that are popping after a while.

The rest looks the same, I've probably gained some FPS when the town is crowdy but that's difficult to measure.

So these are positive improvements for me , even though I had to format my disk in order to eliminate all the old values from the registry before downloading the game again. The reason was the constant and unexplained low FPS issue in fullscreen only.

Tera is finally more stable on my computer (cpu i7-6700K).

There's always that lag when you take a pegasus if your FPS are higher than 80.

• I had only 8Gb of ram memory. At games i enyoj only if graphics are at maximum settings. Often my graphic got blured out and looked like tetris and in system message i noticed "insuficient memory" your graphics were lowered - and there is nothing you can do about it. So i ordered an extra 8Gb ram stick and game is running now without reverting settings to low. And i noticed it uses arround 10 - 12 Gb of ram atleast that's what msi afterburner is showing on my ingame screen.

So if anyone has similiar issues now you know why your graphics turns low suddenly.

• - loading times are lowered (16 GB RAM)

- still blurried streamed textures that are popping after a while (GeForce RTX 2070)

- random freezes (400-1000 ping – living in Germany)

The rest looks the same.

• Hello everyone, for the ones that have issues with high ping and client freezes, can you please give us more information, like your setup details and if there is a specific time/after specific actions when these issues occur?

*bump*

• I am playing at highest graphics setup, no issues anywhere except when doing flying guardian mission if i am flying with acceleration game is crashing, if happening frequently and only during 2 guardian flight mission.

• I had only 8Gb of ram memory. At games i enyoj only if graphics are at maximum settings. Often my graphic got blured out and looked like tetris and in system message i noticed "insuficient memory" your graphics were lowered - and there is nothing you can do about it. So i ordered an extra 8Gb ram stick and game is running now without reverting settings to low. And i noticed it uses arround 10 - 12 Gb of ram atleast that's what msi afterburner is showing on my ingame screen.

So if anyone has similiar issues now you know why your graphics turns low suddenly.

I had to do exactly the same thing.

With only 8Go of ram memory it was impossible to have tera and internet running at the same time. Now it's definitely better: no more lag or freezes. Enjoy o/

ON08x.gif

♦ Gallifreyans ♦
    ♦♦ Popori powaa ♦♦

♦♦♦ 1rst Sorcerer 70 - Seren ♦♦♦

• On my laptop i had only 8 GB RAM. The game was loading slow, graphics glitched a bit and it stuttered sometimes. Upgraded to 16 GB and its running really smooth, better than the old 32 Bit client.

On my PC (32 GB RAM) it uses around 8-12 GB and runs really nice, the textures look way better and not as blurried as before. And finally no more RAM Errors and stuff.
    But the CPU load is rather high and in some dungeons i get random frame drops.
    Also i try not to open my friend list as this will let the game freeze for several seconds!!
    So in total the new Client is way better but we got new bugs here and there. :elin20:

• Hello everyone, for the ones that have issues with high ping and client freezes, can you please give us more information, like your setup details and if there is a specific time/after specific actions when these issues occur?

threea

High ping on Mystel sience the start after patch 99 and ongoing.

Spikes between 155 till 5000~, with only a few sec between spikes.

The lag occures between Idle random on map or spaming skills in Highwatch on Ch1.

My setup has nothing to do with it but here are my specs

Intel Core i78700K@4300MHz

Nvidia GeForce GTX1070 8Gb memory

RAM 32 Gb

M.2 SSD Samsung 960 PRO 512 Gb

And there is another bug where the tooltip of items wont go away after moving mouse and selects multiple items all over interface. Sent to support that one.

• Sadly I can't play the game anymore post the update to 64BiT. I am only here cus I was checking my installation with a hope of logging in. Sadly thats also very difficult now with a slow internet cus its taking the best part of a day to verify... the installation. Been on all day and it still reckons it needs 6 hours to complete the process. Just makes it even more impossible to play. The verifying of all the files after each maintenance only started after I had to reinstall the game with the frozen login screen. Bottom line is I haven't played since the update and have no plans to do so. I just can't spare the time.

One other gripe is that if you decide to close the client to give up with the verifying process the game still carries on verifying. Only way to kill it completely is to restart the computer. Why it needs to do this all the time is so annoying. Puts me off ever clicking that Tera button. Currently 75% with an estimated 6 hours and eight minutes to go. Been going all day.

Funny that I logged into Warcraft yesterday and was able to play the prepatch for the next expansion after only a few minutes of downloading the latest content. It lets you play before the full installation and then downloads as you play. The speed of download is very fast for me. Dunno why it is so poor with this game... for me. It never use to be like this.... Gotta go to bed. So maybe in another lifetime. No point updating cus it'll only be the same next time I log in.