• uuRkdh7.png

(Original Thread)

Don't close the game launcher like this

VkJTf5c.png

It will only minimize to tray.

Close it like this instead:

jBvOwpI.png

Stop staring at my tray icons ~

If "Repair" still appear, let it check all your current installed files, shouldn't take too long. If/when it starts the download close the launcher again as above and open it again, this time it should have the "Play" button instead.

Edit:

I just had the same "problem" today, when I opened the launcher I got the usual "Repair" button BS, all I did was close down the launcher and start it again and I got it working right away without even having to verify the files.

My YouTube channel (Inactive :elin25: )
    For forum: (1)I don't PvP nor I refer to PvP unless I specify differently(2)I don't aim to the best gear nor I plan to challenge the hardest instances in the game, I'm a relaxed player, get it?
    Test Image ->

(Testing Stuff,Don't Ask :ninja: )

Edited 3 times, last by senita456 ().

• Made no difference. I have the same problem, closing it from the taskbar made absolutely no difference it still comes up with Verifying.

Probably a part of the reason why i gave up on logging in.

• Made no difference. I have the same problem, closing it from the taskbar made absolutely no difference it still comes up with Verifying.

Probably a part of the reason why i gave up on logging in.

Try let it finish verifying then, and it's supposed to download 50 GB + worth of patch today anyway...

My YouTube channel (Inactive :elin25: )
    For forum: (1)I don't PvP nor I refer to PvP unless I specify differently(2)I don't aim to the best gear nor I plan to challenge the hardest instances in the game, I'm a relaxed player, get it?
    Test Image ->

(Testing Stuff,Don't Ask :ninja: )

• Thing is, this happens every time I start it.

It gets a little frustrating when all you see is Verifying, and can basically watch it do nothing.

• Each and every week after maintenance I have to repair my installation. This takes anything up to an hour. Is anyone else experiencing the same problem.

Every Week?????? I have to repair EVERY DAY..............

I did submit a support ticket, but got no help what-so-ever.......

• Try let it finish verifying then, and it's supposed to download 50 GB + worth of patch today anyway...

I hope you are joking. I have been running the verify since lunchtime and it stands at 11% complete with an estimated 24 hours to go. So if I have to wait that long for it to verify and then have to download a 50GB patch it'll take weeks. Thing is this thing is not only checking all the files, it must be altering files and removing. The download speed is so slow compared to everything else I use. Been like it for months now and nothing like ever gets done about it. I've tried everything. I think this time it finally collapsed. I can't see me playing this anymore.