From what I can see on Discord, when a player logs into any character on Mystel, the player is no longer able to log into the character they were on.
The loaded characters CANNOT interact with the following:
- TERA Club Functions
- Skills (0HP / 0MP). Can't run anything if we can't use skills.
- NPCs (because none load)
- Parcel Post
- Dressing Room
- Fashion Style (Hair Styles)
- Logout (I'm going to guess that going back to Character Select from a character is also broken).
- Skil Glyphs aren't loaded.
- Guardians won't update.
- Can't channel change
Secondary known side effects:
- After closing the game or logging out of a character, you cannot log into any character that has been logged into because it is doomzoned.
- Can't log out and the server doesn't appear to be kicking players yet, probably because any doomzoned character isn't properly logged in on the first place.
In TERA, we have seen this behaviour before, and the only fix to retrieve characters that have been made inaccessible like this is to wait for maintenance.
This would usually not be an issue, except that it appears to be affecting a large proportion of active players on Mystel with at least one character, with a high chance of it being a main character due to farming the Double Drop event.