• I just started playing this game today. Just now my character was unable to operate. I cannot join the server after restarting the game. Does this happen often? I quite like this game.

• Hey folks~

Here we go again..., unsurprisingly!

@Gamforge: I don't know which drunken plebs you have hired from the streets to get on with ur servers, but obviously nothing has changed. Mystel crashes around, specially at evening and night as frequently as before.

Whatever was going on in those hours of the "emergency maintenance" was TERA UNRELATED. Pls kill ur playerbase even further, it's a great tactic so far.. (no1 wants to go pve/pvp like this)

Gratz, well done as always

• Bru if it is a ddos attack like some ppl suspect, it's kinda hard to patch this. Thats just the reason when you tolerate the proxy users to much in the past. Now you removed the possibility for fishbots and 1 guy who earned money with it, is going to run amok.

Better blame those who support proxys and scripts cause these are the consequences you get when you tolerate cheating.

• Buschfunker

Mate, I totally get ur point.

But Gameforge does live in our reality as well (or so at least I hope). that their previous politcy of proxy tolerance and now the restriction of said one, could backfire hard on them one day should have been a high demanding threat to them l-o-n-g ago.

And yet, as it seems, they did nothing to further observe/protect their servers.

They just start dealing with stuff when it's slapping them in the face, on the cost of their communinty.

Ngl, they deserve it, but it's unfair to us.

• Bru if it is a ddos attack like some ppl suspect, it's kinda hard to patch this. Thats just the reason when you tolerate the proxy users to much in the past. Now you removed the possibility for fishbots and 1 guy who earned money with it, is going to run amok.

Better blame those who support proxys and scripts cause these are the consequences you get when you tolerate cheating.

this is funny...you know why?

it displays the overall ignorance of the playerbase if they choose to blame something that have on idea of how it works.

I'm inclined to believe either in A DDoS or some form of unexpected exploit and both of them are traced to a failure in either their coding or their security policy.

• Is this the new crash event included with patch 95? We get something at the end of this "event"?
    Are we a fkn joke to you mr gameforge ? If you can't fix this hire someone who can, we all pay TC we know you have the funds.

We already know you are aware of the problem and you are trying to fix it, but where is the result ?

Nonsense, they just dont want to upgrade servers because it would cost money. These crashing issues have been going on for years.

• Infinity coin and food buff....as if we were able to use them

Create a new code that gives 20k BP, 10 diamonds, 500 nodules and don't forget the 50 dark shard either while you're at it. We are unable to take part in any ongoing event right now in fact, losing cards as well, consider that too

I'm at the point that I won't even gonna try to log back in, what for? To get disconnected in a few min again?

I rather go play something else or watch TV

• Nonsense, they just dont want to upgrade servers because it would cost money. These crashing issues have been going on for years.

Single crashes yes, but not this amount. Server crashed last week like 28 times. Then emergency fix. After fix 1 day nothing happened. Today evening again crash after crash. This is a typical progress of a ddos attack.

• I keep Tera opened in the background so every time server crashes I can log back and collect a free Tera Club box tyvm keep going kk

My YouTube channel (Inactive :elin25: )
    For forum: (1)I don't PvP nor I refer to PvP unless I specify differently(2)I don't aim to the best gear nor I plan to challenge the hardest instances in the game, I'm a relaxed player, get it?
    Test Image ->

(Testing Stuff,Don't Ask :ninja: )

• Prices shooting through the roof, a million gold is literally worth pocket money, and then we get compensation mails worth a few dozens of copper. They are basically god forsaken spam letters.

Also maybe make double drop events for all dungeons, or would that be too much to ask?

These guys still seem to hate the playerbase, with their niche or outright worthless events, and refusing to communicate, or at least try to compensate for the frustration their crashes cause and time they waste.

DarKNovA on Mystel

Darknovamoon - Zerk 70

Brightnovamoon - Zerk 68

Darknovafer - Reaper 70
    Darknovael - Reaper 68
    Darknovasun - Slayer 70
    Darknovako - Warrior 70

Brightnovako - Warrior 67

Darknovangel - Mystic 68

Darknovaurora - Priest 68

Dark.Nova - Ninja 70
    Darknova - Brawler 70
    Darknovafist - Brawler 67

Darknovastar - Sorceress 70

Darknovapie - Sorceress 66
    Darknovamark - Archer 70
    Darknovasteel - Lancer 69
    Darknovalkyr - Valkyrie 70

• Last night it crashed 5 times in a row. It was so bad my static gave up playing for the night. And now it crashed again at 11am, wtf honestly. Worst part is, it's weekend and they won't fix anything before tuesday (if they even can). It's unbearable... at this point double loot isn't a compensation. They need to give 7 days tera club to everyone, nobody wants to participate in double drop and then get disconnected before picking up the loot (like someone posted on discord). Or yesterday my group disconnected at 3% DAH, just ffs...