My Tera summer entry

• This is really pretty. Would have loved to see it in the game. :elin9: Thanks for sharing!

x1qox16.png

"But I don’t want to go among mad people,” Alice remarked.

“Oh, you can’t help that,” said the Cat: “we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad.”

• Ahh I mean no offense to the winners and they are great too! But to be honest I think you two should have won, Hoeing I love the colors, composition and rendering, wouldve loved to see it!

mendau same goes for you, your style is great and I love the colors, It really gives a watery feel!

But can we turn this into the losers thread ;w;
    I also lost ;-;
    My entry is done super quickly and simple tho!

• I cannot see your entry MimiFish :elin10:

Nah, don't call this a loser thread. It's just other great work from great artists. :elin1: More please, fan art is love.

x1qox16.png

“Oh, you can’t help that,” said the Cat: “we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad.”

• are you able to see it?

Yes, I really like it, especially the detail with the floating island in the background :elin30:

x1qox16.png

• I like all your works very much. They totally give summer feelings 8)

My idea was a little different and I would like to post it here too. Since I started drawing again when the contest began, I just tried to do my best ;)

• This was my entry.

YyjjghB.png

I just got a drawpad two months ago, so this was my first "serious" entry made in digital.

Sadly it still looks alien, since i always drawn in black-white on paper (rarely coloured my arts) and it is obvious that it was my first time coloring, i literally watched a lot of videos while coloring it to get some brush tips to feel less "alien". Not to mention i made a screenshot on Castanica beach because there was no way i could colour a background aswell. I need to practice colouring, a lot.

I'm okay with the art itself, so I'll definitelly try a re-do later again, because as i said i like how it turned out, but the colouring is terrible.

You all did good arts, there had to be winners and losers. We'll try again next time. ;)

• i don't know how that one didn't make it O: the colours are really strong, which fits the summer perfectly
    the others are amazing as well, i wouldn't have been able to pick the winners honestly

you all did an amazing job :elin1: