When will Gameforge start running TERA in Russia?
· On 4th June 2020.
When will server Mystel (Мистель) be shut down in Russia?
· The server will be unavailable from 31st May, 2020 11:59 PM (Moscow Time).
Which build version will the RU server run on?
· We will update the build version to the current Patch 93 with the start of our live service in Russia.
Where will the new server be located? What ping should players expect?
· The server will be located in Germany. The ping may vary depending on the region of Russia you live in, but in Moscow it should be about 40 ms.
Do players get to keep their progress to date?
· Yes, players get to keep their progress as well as their items. Temporary items and tokens will not be transferred, however.
What will happen to my guild/bank/friends list/Buddy-Up codes?
· The guild, bank and friends list remain unchanged.
· Old Buddy-Up codes can no longer be used.
Will characters and guilds keep their names?
Do I keep all the character slots I currently have?
· Yes, but please bear in mind that the number of character slots you have might not be displayed correctly during the initial weeks.
What will happen to my VIP membership (called TERA Club in EU)?
· Players who had an active VIP subscription on the Russian server will enjoy TERA Club benefits on our servers as well.
· The remaining VIP time will be carried over from the current RU publisher.
· The VIP subscription item will not work on EU servers, so please use all these items before the server shuts down.
What happens to the premium currency I had on the Russian servers?
· Premium currency will not be transferred, so please make sure to use all your remaining currency before the Russian server shuts down.
· The in-game premium currency item will not work on EU servers, so please use all these items before the server shuts down.
Do I need to do prepare anything for the change?
· Please claim all items in your item claim, item broker, mailbox and guild bank before the server shuts down, as unclaimed items may be lost otherwise.
· Please also make sure to exchange all your token items before the server shuts down.
Will all my current characters be transferred?
· Yes, all characters will be transferred.
In which languages can TERA be played in Russia?
· The game will be playable in Russian, English, French and German, however some content may not be available in English, French and German.
-Please note that some items or descriptions might still appear only in English for the beggining, but we are already working on providing all the translations in Russian as well in the future.
Can I vote for a server name change?
· The name of the new server was chosen by the publisher (Gameforge) and cannot be changed.
Will there be a specific Russian server?
· Yes. The server name will be ‘Shakan’.
Can players transfer between the RU server and other EU servers and vice versa?
· That is not planned at the moment.
Can players play in instances with EU players?
· Yes, the Russian server will share the same dungeon server as the EU servers, so Russian players will be able to get matched with other EU players.
Which languages can players use to communicate in the forums and get help?
· Unfortunately, we can only provide minimal in-game support in Russian and it is therefore recommended to contact our Support team in either English, German or French if possible.
· We will have a Russian forum section with Russian moderation, so please feel free to discuss TERA in Russian there. (The Russian section will be added later on in this forum.)
Will accrued reputation points be transferred? (Vanguard, Bellicarium, etc.)
Will the statistics of arena battles and dungeon completions stay in the Character Profile?
Will the reputation progress stay in the Character Profile?
If I have purchased bank slots, will they also be available on the new server?
Are there any items that will not be transferred or is there a limit to the amount of gold that can be transferred?
· Temporary items and regional tokens cannot be transferred. Everything else, including gold, will be transferred completely.
Will my friendship levels be transferred?
Will the costume tab be transferred?
Will costumes be unbound from characters?
Will the achievements be transferred (including first blood achievements taken on different servers and Island of Dawn high score achievements with colored titles)?
· Yes, all general and regional achievements and titles will be transferred.
If I have several accounts, will they be combined into one?
What will happen to the ‘League of Seasons’ and its rewards? Is there a ‘League of Seasons’ in Europe?
· The PvP/PvE/GvG league seasons are ending now. When they are over, all players will be awarded for their position in the high scores. Please do not forget to claim the awards by 31st May 2020! There’s no League of Seasons on TERA Europe.
What about the ‘Collections’, will they be transferred? Are there ‘Collections’ in Europe?
· No. Collections were exclusive content for TERA Russia. There’s nothing like them in Europe.
Will there be any issues with pet storage and the number of slots?
Pets and the pet storage will be transferred fully.
Will there be any issues with character and guild names written in Cyrillic?
· No, as Gameforge will keep publisher Destiny.Games’ localization.
Will the settings (interface, control, chats) be reset to defaults?
· Some settings might be reset, so if necessary, we recommend that you take screenshots of your current settings so you can restore them after transferring your characters.
Will the assigned talent points be reset?
· It’s possible. Therefore, we recommend that you take screenshots of your current talent settings in order to avoid difficulties in redistributing points should they be reset during the character transfer.
Will the GvG high scores be transferred, including Battle for Velika, etc.?
Will the saved locations from the Travel Journal be retained?
Will be banned accounts be unbanned?
· No. Permanently blocked accounts will not be able to transfer.
When does the migration start?
· The migration will start on 2nd June 2020.
How does the migration work?
· In order to begin the migration process, please visit the migration website of Destiny.Games [The link will be shared soon]
· You will then be forwarded to Gameforge’s migration website [The link will be shared soon]
· There you will need to create a new Gameforge account or sign in with an existing one.
· When requested, log in with your Destiny.Games credentials to link your accounts.
· Download the Gameforge client and sign in with your Gameforge account details.
Until when can I migrate my account?
· The migration will be possible until 30th June 2020.
Is there any reason to migrate as soon as possible?
· Yes, players who migrate and log in before 14th June 2020 will receive useful extra items, such as additional Adventure Coins or a Damned Fellhorn Helm!
· Migrate and log in even earlier – by 7th June 2020 – and receive Darkcore Armor and an Exodor weapon skin, plus Battle Pass-related items as an extra bonus!
· Please keep in mind that migrating to Gameforge is the only way to ensure that you will be able to keep playing TERA from June onwards. If you don’t migrate before 30th June, your game account will be lost forever, so please consider migrating as soon as possible.
I am currently playing on the Russian server via Steam. Will I be able to migrate as well?
· Yes, Steam users will just need to download the Gameforge TERA client on Steam (https://store.steampowered.com/app/212740/TERA/) and they will be able to continue playing TERA as usual.
I am currently playing on the Russian server via mail.ru. Will I be able to migrate as well?
· Users playing via mail.ru will be able to migrate to our version as well.
I forgot my login credentials for my current Russian account and cannot start the migration. How should I proceed?
· For all questions and issues related to your Russian account with Destiny. Games, please contact their support directly.