ANYONE ELS CRASHING? ANY SOLUTIONS??

• Hi, Playing from shen server.#

The game was running fine untill yesterday when i started having this issue (bug?) when in the game launches and i click server and then character and once it loads to 100 it crashes.

This happens on every character from the same account whistle when i use another account or a friends account im able to log into the game.

A friend of mine and few others on the server have been having the loading screen crash issue as well and all in particular with 1 account.

Ive pretty much tried out verifying the game/fix/repair the game via launcher,restart client, and few other solutions i found on similar issues.Nothing worked.

knowing its weekend and GF wont be working.

IF, anyone has had the same issue and solved it kindly post what uve tried/ or if u have any suggestion provide please.

thank you.

• I had a similar issue once, when you're in the character selection go to options and change the resolution to not full screen, see how it goes

My YouTube channel (Inactive :elin25: )
    For forum: (1)I don't PvP nor I refer to PvP unless I specify differently(2)I don't aim to the best gear nor I plan to challenge the hardest instances in the game, I'm a relaxed player, get it?
    Test Image ->

(Testing Stuff,Don't Ask :ninja: )

• Its Maintenance right now, lets hope it will be fixed at once. Please do inform us again if the problem still there.

sorey-protagonist-manga-tales-of-zestiria-aselia-besthqwallpapers-com-1920x1080.png

~~~~~ Kamuijunketsu - Warrior ~~~~~

~~~~~ Rilakkuma - Priest ~~~~~

~~~~ Kamuisenketsu - Mystic ~~~~
    ~~ Momosenketsu - Sorcerer ~~
    ~ Lancérmomo - Lancer ~

Profile pictures inspired by LoL &ToZ