New lvl 65 stuff

• Hello,

I would like to know how to get this new stuff on my old alts? They are lvl 66 mostly and already done their apex quests.

I see that we can farm the feedstocks on trials etc etc but where do we drop the stuff if the apex is already done??

• if you already did the apex quest, you can not get this scout equipment

however you can upgrade your twistshard/frostmetal/stormcry all the way up to HO+0 for very cheap

both of the mentioned gear is plenty to allow you to reach lvl 68/lv 69 and to get yourself the blue/yellow gear

• however you can upgrade your twistshard/frostmetal/stormcry all the way up to HO+0 for very cheap

1k gold per enchant per piece x 9 enchants x 4 pieces = 36k gold for equip new players get for free.

My YouTube channel (Inactive :elin25: )
    For forum: (1)I don't PvP nor I refer to PvP unless I specify differently(2)I don't aim to the best gear nor I plan to challenge the hardest instances in the game, I'm a relaxed player, get it?
    Test Image ->

(Testing Stuff,Don't Ask :ninja: )

• 1k gold per enchant per piece x 9 enchants x 4 pieces = 36k gold for equip new players get for free.

And guess what, new players can't use HO gear to decrease the cost to get Mythical gear. That 36k is an investement that will decrease the amount of materials you need for Mythical gear. If you're gonna complain about spending 36k for something that will help you get your Mythical gear faster then maybe you shouldn't be playing this game.

• 1k gold per enchant per piece x 9 enchants x 4 pieces = 36k gold for equip new players get for free.

36k is almost free, just 3 characters of guardians. and as the guy above said, HO is useful, meanwhile the new free gear is useless already at lvl 68.

• 36k is almost free, just 3 characters of guardians. and as the guy above said, HO is useful, meanwhile the new free gear is useless already at lvl 68.

Bzzz wrong wrong wrong.

I made a character yesterday since none of my current alts can get the stupid exodor gear.

Then I took all that USELESS scout gear feedstock I got from MC runs and I did this ->

AZtfwXX7fokgGEldiAVziLLUPOK8jE6Tow0ZfnGmmcMWfuAAwG4Arkj6Kc4bAVR4_wuwEwY9OSRmEf8fcZxSs9WbRyTh-2wNdVy4tgn5mYkfwfutKLOb-IjH2Hg5rLQc4XBw0CZkuP4_sYNGPJVe_fLbXkoQlWRV4jUGAertZzZPfFvuMk1GpntrmqoLmBiCV4vN59nM9uthNVycDCXIXJLDVtOw2n_m7vkcH1eLYhF6Qfp5lWdjo3EmQAwgjGlvdgutcEFZmLA_9rYx7mdOhJRdM0yWJobkk9rtYHwvM92-0tbAsjgDvrabmqLk7ttL26-FqSCXAZ4f47M8FmJaTa7DPMT4bdoVy-DubqfVGmdxY1R_HwRh9AXMe_8_RdjwMEAJHwnbCcpK7ztXHDsqdgN8YY5jhGfoq6fvKAeJkxk8eeYfdKEqbgUY0jUJPil6-IZ3dxZmL7_DST614U5pBbCCc9Vo5iMe48rR114GZ10KLXzsIhnwSThHiNFKBwQobSqpBE35fQNBei6ubfHi9Z6Ti8M7r5CS8MtJGPkzuWUeXjc1-EA8MCiVsFdN-bSCOlVy5YhPs5DKyCPCvpZjmp2AAfbU_LoZYX9QbpOgiia9eoByQjIGd90MB9Wa-wOplaG5HO7vub05BJstLqNrAsM1qIpMAOh6KMIrWv1sB00gAuBV_RYCaVL4nuZqP6g=w367-h464-no

How much it costed me? about 3,5k gold, and then, I dismantled it and got 40 Dark Shard armor feedstocks(that's LESS than 100 gold per feedstock), multiple that for 4 pieces a new player get 120 armor feedstocks and 40 weapon feedstocks which greatly helps enchanting their lv.68/69 gear.

So I wouldn't mind having that scout gear at least I could make use of that otherwise useless scout gear feedstock, but whatever, I guess a new player needs it more than I do.

TL;DR

Make an alt to 65 (few hours) - 160+ dark feedstocks (assuming you have enough scout gear feedstocks)

For forum: (1)I don't PvP nor I refer to PvP unless I specify differently(2)I don't aim to the best gear nor I plan to challenge the hardest instances in the game, I'm a relaxed player, get it?
    Test Image ->

Edited once, last by senita456 ().

• i think it was originally made for new players, but sure people will try to find way to gain from anything new..

• Don't get me wrong I'd much prefer having a more appropriate solution(Like, duh, decent loot in dungeons), than having to make an alt just to make use of the otherwise useless scout armor feedstock).

As a side note.... if a new player "accidentally" discards his scout gear set before lv.68 what exactly he is supposed to do? game used to have starter gear in the vanguard merchant for a few credits but now there's no way to get any lv.65/67 gear for a new player.

Test Image ->

• Don't get me wrong I'd much prefer having a more appropriate solution(Like, duh, decent loot in dungeons), than having to make an alt just to make use of the otherwise useless scout armor feedstock).

As a side note.... if a new player "accidentally" discards his scout gear set before lv.68 what exactly he is supposed to do? game used to have starter gear in the vanguard merchant for a few credits but now there's no way to get any lv.65/67 gear for a new player.

support usually gets your item back if you discarded recently by mistake