Upgrade Rate is a Joke

• Hello,

How the fck in the world should a legit player get their gear to +15 at the current upgrate rate?!

Please ask at BHS if there is something to do about it, because this is just more than freaking inhumane, when even people who p2w or use scripts to enchant their gear complain about it... then you should really rethink the whole system.

How how can a legit player ever reach endcontent or +14/15 ? When you can spend 2 m gold at once and still nothing? What the hell is this game system supposed to do? Basically to have some minor hope to get your gear to +15 you have to wait for the enchanting event, because it simply cannot be done without it.
    This system is seriosly 100% against the player.

As well as what is going on with the trading system, how long more will it take to work on fixing it?

Keep it on ~ Make Enchanting great again

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thanks for translation Mia :3

port over from the geman board so everyone can take part of this

German Tread about that.

• Anything above +10 is considered luxury, you don't need it and your are not supposed to have it, it's not inhumane if you already have what you are supposed to have and beyond that is up to you if you want to deal with diminishing returns.

From your profile:

Location Github

legit player

The enchanting rate does not need go to up, it must stay the same or be lowered instead, I would not give this a second look, if you want +15, buy it.

• should've enchanted on the event. don't try enchanting now, waste of time. keep what u have and wait for another event or some change.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again if you have any other questions.

With best regards,

• Hello,

How the fck in the world should a legit player get their gear to +15 at the current upgrate rate?!

Use eternal gear.

Ultima | Lv70 Priest | ILv 484 | Yurian
    Aeq | Lv70 Archer | ILv 462 | Yurian
    Quest | Lv66 Zerk | ILv 448 | Yurian

Veku Archer | Aléx Lancer | Quiem Sorc | Disregard Warrior | Alcyel Mystic
    Requi Slayer | Aquah Gunner | Ranael Valkyrie | Xelia Priest

Lordz of Ownage - 11/09/13 - Never forget

• Uhrzeiger23 wrote:

To lose like 15% dmg?

How exactly do you "lose" 15%? No one expects you to change from +15 Non- eternal gear to +15 eternal gear. Instead you should upgrade your eternal gear to +15 when you don't have the millions and millions of gold to get your Non-eternal gear further than +6/+7 because that gets you at a progression that's much more worth the cost.

• To lose like 15% dmg?

No thats such a waste.

Just wait for next patch or hope for another up event.

Dont waste mats now

farm to wait ?

+15 normal gear need your credit card and legit players can't get that without 50 hour a day farming world boss or farming with 23 alt

i do rather myself having eternal gear or getting cancer enchanting what Kraptons retards made

• farm to wait ?

+15 normal gear need your credit card and legit players can't get that without 50 hour a day farming world boss or farming with 23 alt

i do rather myself having eternal gear or getting cancer enchanting what Kraptons retards made

Also got full 15 and never I never cashed for tera.

I did like 2h bams grind per day and did Alot of reselling

It's not that hard to make gold in tera

Even without exploit

So no, it's not impossible.

OwO what is this... :'3

The post was edited 1 time, last by Uhrzeiger23 ().

• but if everyone will do reselling , everyone will earn less also .

Please do not hesitate to contact us again if you have any other questions.

With best regards,

• How exactly do you "lose" 15%? No one expects you to change from +15 Non- eternal gear to +15 eternal gear. Instead you should upgrade your eternal gear to +15 when you don't have the millions and millions of gold to get your Non-eternal gear further than +6/+7 because that gets you at a progression that's much more worth the cost.

not immediately,,the scrwed over part happens if you plan ot get the specific character to mythical gear.

doing it with eternal gives you a weaker version of it laking the passives and some defensive stats.

• To lose like 15% dmg?

No thats such a waste.

Well, TERA itself is pretty much the definition of waste. 8)

Especially regarding the game's status atm.

Ultima | Lv70 Priest | ILv 484 | Yurian
    Aeq | Lv70 Archer | ILv 462 | Yurian
    Quest | Lv66 Zerk | ILv 448 | Yurian

Veku Archer | Aléx Lancer | Quiem Sorc | Disregard Warrior | Alcyel Mystic
    Requi Slayer | Aquah Gunner | Ranael Valkyrie | Xelia Priest

Lordz of Ownage - 11/09/13 - Never forget