Gameforge is there any chance that you guys would make classic server once again?

• Old players wont return to TERA even if they make a permanent classic server. Just look at how many times "privates servers" have failed and you still dont learn the lesson TERA is not the great game you think it is. Add to that the worst publisher and dev combo its obvious the outcome.

• honestly, i'd make the jump to the classic server, i already play on NA where i have next to nothing compaired to eu just cause they still have a fully working VO pk scene where we have nothing...
    give me classic killian server and fraywind and i'd be happy

• Old players wont return to TERA even if they make a permanent classic server. Just look at how many times "privates servers" have failed and you still dont learn the lesson TERA is not the great game you think it is. Add to that the worst publisher and dev combo its obvious the outcome.

If this would be true classic PvP server I would return. I think the game was great when released.

I did not saw any privs.

• This doesn't look like nobody cared about pvp:

So many players were playing pvp back then. Now nobody cares about pvp because tera is bad and also pve is bad, the entire game is in terrible state right now. When they released classic server there was so many people playing. The population already proved that old tera was light years better from the official. People wants play old tera not this mess that we have now.

Omg... the GvGs outside Kanstria during Nexus... THE MEMORIES...

That video hit hard ;(

• True and real classic server can bring A LOT of people back.Also newcomers can easly adopt the game.Current mechanics and confusing rng sh!tfest pushing newcomers out of the circle.Thats why there are few newcomers and playing some weeks and left.The Mmorpg have to be easy to understand.Not like bring x item kill some bosses to bring y item which is %0.00004 drop rate,then craft z thing and do b dungeon blabla.

The things were %1500 better than current sh!tfest.

Tl Dr :This will not happen for sure.We are just dreaming here.5 years guys,5 years all our feedbacks,suggestions ignored by gameforge and krafton.And they will never listen us.

Also still there is some whiteknights and whales.

• Tera classic? you mean this ?

Lv.58 level cap, no blade draw, no scythe, yeah that's a bit TOO classic (I think it was still in Beta there?).

My YouTube channel (Inactive :elin25: )
    For forum: (1)I don't PvP nor I refer to PvP unless I specify differently(2)I don't aim to the best gear nor I plan to challenge the hardest instances in the game, I'm a relaxed player, get it?
    Test Image ->

(Testing Stuff,Don't Ask :ninja: )

• Lv.58 level cap, no blade draw, no scythe, yeah that's a bit TOO classic (I think it was still in Beta there?).

nope, that was the lv 58 cap expansion... initial release was lv 50 cap with akasha and golden laby as endgame dungeons