Gameforge is there any chance that you guys would make classic server once again?

• Waste of time is merging the servers, you didn't noticed that yet after so many merges? I mean see how small the community is so what you really want to merge?

thats why i said, merge all into one server

why adding more server to split playerbase even more?

old tera is boring as hell, so its even more time waste (and no nobody cares about "pvp")

OwO what is this... :'3

• Please no.
    ok thx bye

better merge all server into one than wasting time into a boring server

boring server? thats what we have now...
    as a pvp player, we log in at 1pm... sit in a queue untill 8pm where you get 2-3 games...then the queues die...

at least before we could PK in VO and actually enjoy tera
    then awakaning happened and killian got nuked but i aint going there
    now we have to Log NA or RU server to fight other players outside off duels

• Feedbacks are not working or suggestions.They are passing simple-easy feedbacks which means they dont give a fk about this one too.This game will die (currently its dead but still some whales are paying tons of money for this rng shit,when they realize there is no one around in tera they will also quit) if they dont do some radical changes.Wait and see.

• thats why i said, merge all into one server

why adding more server to split playerbase even more?

old tera is boring as hell, so its even more time waste (and no nobody cares about "pvp")

95% of all pvp player's quitted cause auf this current Tera. Bring back old pvp on a permanent classic server and i would insta quit current Tera

• This doesn't look like nobody cared about pvp:

So many players were playing pvp back then. Now nobody cares about pvp because tera is bad and also pve is bad, the entire game is in terrible state right now. When they released classic server there was so many people playing. The population already proved that old tera was light years better from the official. People wants play old tera not this mess that we have now.

• Compare pve with pvp streams in tera. So nobody cared about pve in the past until bhs destroyed pvp. Tera combat system was made for pvp. Go play bns if you want taptarget pve

• Compare pve with pvp streams in tera. So nobody cared about pve in the past until bhs destroyed pvp. Tera combat system was made for pvp. Go play bns if you want taptarget pve

Well I see how much bhs actually cares about pvp :/

Pve gear is even better for pvp than pvp gear<X

dkang

Classic server was something new for most tera player cause they didn't play back in the days

Also there was only one server so all people were able to Play together without stupid que system

But ya u're right

Tera get worse from patch zu patch

OwO what is this... :'3

• Those pvp player who quit won't come back even if things go back to how they were, last year's classic server proved it, stop dreaming and face reality for once you mongoloids

• Those pvp player who quit won't come back even if things go back to how they were, last year's classic server proved it, stop dreaming and face reality for once you mongoloids

quoted for (sad) truth.

Ultima | Lv70 Priest | ILv 466 | Yurian
    Aeq | Lv70 Archer | ILv 458 | Yurian
    Quest | Lv66 Zerk | ILv 448 | Yurian

Veku Archer | Aléx Lancer | Quiem Sorc | Disregard Warrior | Alcyel Mystic
    Requi Slayer | Aquah Gunner | Ranael Valkyrie | Xelia Priest

Lordz of Ownage - 11/09/13 - Never forget

double quoted for (sad) truth.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again if you have any other questions.

With best regards,

For sure not all would come back, not even half, but if just would a quarter come back, the server would be more populated then mystel.

Taking a temporary server for example is not smart. I want a classic server, but a permanent, so I didnt even played classic tera server, cause cause of the temporary opening time it was just a waste of your time. And i think i was not the only one.

You are wrong. Many pvp players didnt come back, because the last classic server was not permanent. I also didnt play on that classic server, although I am a PvP player. It was waste of time to play on that server, if it was not permanent.

I'm not talking just about pvp... but population overall. If there was classic server and a permanent one not temporary like last time, believe or not many people would come back. And last year classic server proved that there was more people playing on classic than current version of the game. 8)

Maybe because last year's "classic" server wasn't so classic with its garbage VM3 patch. We are asking for a real classic experience, talking argon corpus / queen era at best. Wonderholme era with VM2 was alright but everything post Reaper went downhill. Besides, what's the point of investing time / money into an classic server that was meant to be not an permanent addition.

Thanks for your input, fellow mongoloid.

• vm3 doesnt mean classic by my side.vm1 is classic.MCHM is classic.Solo LOT is classic.Ebon Tower is Classic.No corsair-kumas-wintera is classic.Vanarch election is classic.Crowded Zulfikar Forest is classic.Alliance can be classic (it was best open world pvp area and yeah without commander buffs its better).

vm2 and other patches are sh!t and not classic.

Also i agree with Hotasduck