Who is gonna go to serven Shen?

• My feeling is that nobody cares about this server. I mean, is this migration mandatory? I know this question could be kind of silly but I just wanna know your opinion. If anyone just migrated there, please feel free to share the experience! :)

• How is the population there in Shen? is it worth migrating from Mystel to Shen? I m playing at Mystel with ~150ping, which is fine. But in Shen i am getting ~70.

• Its dead, like seren, u cant transfer there, only start from 0 if u didnt have char in sea. And depends what u prefer, low ping and less people or higher ping and more people.

Wait, isn't it hosted in South East Asia? Because if the servers were there, we'd get around 200 ms ping from here in Europe. Otherwise this is kind of a d*** move to the SEA players, they would have awful latency to servers hosted in Karlsruhe.

How is the population there in Shen? is it worth migrating from Mystel to Shen? I m playing at Mystel with ~150ping, which is fine. But in Shen i am getting ~70.

Where are you from? Somewhere in Asia, right?

• Wait, isn't it hosted in South East Asia? Because if the servers were there, we'd get around 200 ms ping from here in Europe. Otherwise this is kind of a d*** move to the SEA players, they would have awful latency to servers hosted in Karlsruhe.

Where are you from? Somewhere in Asia, right?

yes, located in the Philippines.

• Where are you from? Somewhere in Asia, right?

Yes, from India. Playing Tera for 2yrs in EU region but with ~150 ping with lowest graphics. Noticed that if i m increasing graphics ping getting to ~180. So really tempted to play in SEA but population :(