Increase Chances for radiant Jewl Success + more drops of mats of radiant

• Conclusion: after wintera this change will be totally useless because of the ridiculous pricing, this will not make battlegrounds active because PvE is still way more rewarding than PvP.

Have you tried playing for fun instead?

• The only thing that the addition of jewelry mats for 200k credits is doing is making wintera active. When wintera will be closed, it's simply not worth it to queue battlegrounds for jewerly mats because PvE will, as usual, have more rewards in less time.

Some math in the image above.

Bru, please dont come with arguments and logic now!

• It's indeed so much fun doing PvP while bgs don't even pop because there are no rewards. The fun was over once they removed fraywind and outlaw.

It doesn't pop because people are blinded more by some "rewards" "grind" "progress" rather than just enjoying the game and playing some good old PvP...

• TBH, for me not even wintera is a "to-go" / "to-do, 200k for a single mat is more than NOT motivating to me, kills all " fun" ^^

Once it goes below 100k, I might reconsider the meaning of fun

• TBH, for me not even wintera is a "to-go" / "to-do, 200k for a single mat is more than NOT motivating to me, kills all " fun" ^^

Once it goes below 100k, I might reconsider the meaning of fun

You are not looking for fun. It's so plain obvious that you rae just spoiled and want your gear asap but can't afford to p2w it.

Here are some examples for fun:
    Reading a book you really enjoy. Trying to gain some knowledge about a particular subject you are really interested about. Playing a game solely for the reason of enjoying it. For example running a particular dungeon because you like it (bahaar) or playing with friends and doing stupid things in-game. ETC

You can argue that getting better gear is "fun" to you but be honest. That 5 seconds of fun you will feel is not worth it. What do you want? You don't do pvp, you odn't need ethereal (yes, daylight is enough) for the top level dungeons and you definitely don't need +15 legendary gear for the same content.

What's the point of you crying wanting your gear ASAP? You won't get it anyway. Instead of crying maybe you should introduce constructive ideas to combat the lack of GVHM and DFHM runs which enables one to actually get Radiant Jewleries. BUT no, nope, wintera is shit not worth it. That's it I suppose?

• lail

Yes, for me wintera is shit but not directly.

The 200k beli cost of 1 piece of mat is the main shit and that makes wintera and all other BGs shit as well for me, unrewarding, wrongly set price by GF/BH, again.

Can only repeat myself, does NOT motivate me at all to do BGs ^^

Edit: an alternative solution could be is to add jewellery mats to the token shop of AQ as well in 1-1 ratio, 1 mat= 1 token

• Removed personal posts, please avoid personal stuff.

~Zancara

As u see people enraging about it, getting 1-2 mats per GVHM when u need 36 without amp 30 wih amp i and 24 with amp II

u need to do over 300-400 clears on same dungeon for make it radiant + dont forget people notreally doing those dungeons, radiant mats should be added to more dungeons rk9e aq etc.. or even return bre!

its impossible to do it now

can u forward it or increase the more mats dropping on gvhm? like it were on double? even on double drop it will take 100-150 runs on gvhm.. i think its even more than enough

• lolfust1

U late to the party mate.

The personal posts he removed was about a forum member who quitted the game, played PvE, judged PvP players and claim not to cry.

Its not about ppl mad cause of jewels mats.

Jewels mats are now in Belic shop, which is accessible to both PvE and PvP players.

So even ppl that cant do GVHM, they can get it from bgs.

So stop crying.

Getting top end game gear, should be hard not easy.

• As u see people enraging about it, getting 1-2 mats per GVHM when u need 36 without amp 30 wih amp i and 24 with amp II

u need to do over 300-400 clears on same dungeon for make it radiant + dont forget people notreally doing those dungeons, radiant mats should be added to more dungeons rk9e aq etc.. or even return bre!

its impossible to do it now

can u forward it or increase the more mats dropping on gvhm? like it were on double? even on double drop it will take 100-150 runs on gvhm.. i think its even more than enough

It always makes me laugh when i see people attempt to "farm" their items on forum, by claiming everything is too hard instead of playing.

It's never been easier than during last month, not to mention even upgrading from daylight to next tier was made laughably easy with 70% without xp and no diamonds required.

Stop whining.

• Getting top end game gear, should be hard not easy.

Yes it should be hard for top end game gear ... But RNG has nothing to do with "difficulty". You can get it with one attempt or basically never in the lifetime of a content. It would only make sense if you need X amount but 100% as it USED to be. Remeber crafting Conjuct Gear and basically any other crafted item or just buying your FINISHED accessories from Belicarium merchant (They were even BiS for PvE) Also they took WAY less PvP matches even if you lost ALL matches. So and guess which "timeframe" had more BGs pop up.

There isn't even a reason to discus we got accessories by trading token. There shouldn't be any "enchanting" for accessories in the first place. There is already a big gold sink for them calling T4 Etching and one of the Etching for Brooches are still behind a pay wall.

Also other question do PvP people even have a source for farming T4 etchings? Could add them to Belicarium merchant aswell. And they can even cost 2 million in my opinion

It's never been easier than during last month, not to mention even upgrading from daylight to next tier was made laughably easy with 70% without xp and no diamonds required.

Stop whining.

Daylight .... It's like comparing Modern Weapons against WW2 Weapons. Literally no one cares for SC gear or old items from 2 years ago ....

• YES!!!!!

i did 17x DFHM runs, i got a total 20 mats at the end, imagine 17x run and i don't have enough mats for one enchant.

36 mat is need for 1 enchant, and i end up with 1 mat each run, needs 36 run of a dead dungeon for 1 enchant which ends up in failure cause the chances for radiant is 10%...

this really needs to be updated