Update Elleon's Mark of Valor

• (And I'm personally already losing a bit of hope when it comes to the Extreme Dungeons because Bluehole most likely would not allow good loot in there aswell).

I don't think BH give a damn about the loot rate/good loot on a version they don't run themselves, if you see what I mean.

You also forgot how this game and especially the cash shop had been managed by the former CM/Don'tRememberWhatHeWasAtThatTime which is now """game designer""" for GF.

To make it clear, I'm not saying that the developer is out of any responsibility. If the game is trash, according to what you said because I haven't played for a while (and was wondering how it turned out, thank you for the partial answer), it's probably mainly their fault, but, contrary to what the staff is claiming (and some palyers thinking), not t only, far from it. X/

• now it´s harder get Noctenium, boxes etc

dude, Noctenium sells for 10 silver on trade broker. Same as its selling price to merchant.

Nerfing its drops was definitely a good thing. I in fact have full bank tab of this stuff and I was considering selling it to merchant.

Same applies to foods in Elleon Mark shop. It was to easy to get those without buying anything that it's killing part of gameplay and economy.

• I don't think BH give a damn about the loot rate/good loot on a version they don't run themselves, if you see what I mean.

That's sadly not correct, trust me on that. It wouldn't be the first time in Extreme Mode history that Bluehole decides to nerf the loot before it fully gets released in Europe.

Worst patch in the history of tera - I'm done with this game until they revamp a lot of stuff.

• That's sadly not correct, trust me on that. It wouldn't be the first time in Extreme Mode history that Bluehole decides to nerf the loot before it fully gets released in Europe.

There is a nuance that you are not making here which is about doing something that has been ordered (BH works for its clients, like GF), even before a release, and doing something of your own will.

Thus, and knowing how our supreme editor is, it's not impossible that the shit was not initially in the plan of the developper (especially when it turns into a true garbage) but rather an order/suggestion... from a client.

• Still waiting. . Is anything actually gonna change or can most people just quit this game? :elin21:

About the change:
    http://tera.nexon.com/news/gmnote/view.aspx?n4ArticleSN=445

But what gets done is....
    nothing that needs to be done.

RIP TERA

Worst patch in the history of Tera - I'm done with this game until they revamp a lot of stuff.

• Yes, nothing that affects us. Those changes only affect people that come back to the game after not playing it for years (And lets be honest - who the hell would be dumb enough to come back NOW xD)

Worst patch in the history of tera - I'm done with this game until they revamp a lot of stuff.

• Ofc, they still wanna divide the playerbase, they still want us to do both PvE and PvP for BIS, tho IMHO, you shouldn't be forced to do PvP for BIS as a PvE player and vica versa (PvE as a PvP player), both playerbase should have the a way to obtain the best gear in-game.

Unfortunatelly, they seem to be not able to set a decent loot for anything, they can't set loot for VGs, they can't set any decent loot for any event, be it ghili or any shop...

The problem is, that they always calculate the so called "reward" as someone will farm it all day, every day with 22 alts, so the one that plays only 3 hrs a day on 1 char will not get anything, only the one that plays 24/7 on 22 alt will get "something".

How about trying to set useful loots first for those who can play only a few hrs each day and then keep raising that and giving more for those who can play more?

• Ofc, they still wanna divide the playerbase, they still want us to do both PvE and PvP for BIS, tho IMHO, you shouldn't be forced to do PvP for BIS as a PvE player and vica versa (PvE as a PvP player), both playerbase should have the a way to obtain the best gear in-game.

Unfortunatelly, they seem to be not able to set a decent loot for anything, they can't set loot for VGs, they can't set any decent loot for any event, be it ghili or any shop...

The problem is, that they always calculate the so called "reward" as someone will farm it all day, every day with 22 alts, so the one that plays only 3 hrs a day on 1 char will not get anything, only the one that plays 24/7 on 22 alt will get "something".

How about trying to set useful loots first for those who can play only a few hrs each day and then keep raising that and giving more for those who can play more?

There is no way to save this game from dying cuz the dev is a no brainer

Worst patch in the history of Tera - I'm done with this game until they revamp a lot of stuff.