Update Elleon's Mark of Valor

• threea   Aureli   Melione

You guys really should consider adding the weapon/armor treasure chests from the worldbosses on exodor to the Elleon's Mark of Valor.

This would certainly solve a lot of issues we currently have with this patch and it would not require a lot of work from your side. Especially since Bluehole can't really disagree with Europe adding the mats to our own Elleon-Shop (Since we were allowed to have golden/silver talents in the past aswell)

All you need to do is adding those 4 Items:

https://teralore.com/en/item/209092/
    https://teralore.com/en/item/209095/

https://teralore.com/en/item/209097/

https://teralore.com/en/item/209099/

to the Elleon-Shop for like 10 tokens each and you would reward ALL active players (even players that do run older dungeons cuz all dungeons in EU drop these tokens) And yes while 10 Tokens seems insanely cheap - you have to consider how many repair mats you need to even repair your +10 weapon once and how fast you can hunt these worldbosses that are usually the only source of these boxes.

On average you need to open 70 (!) treasure chests to get enough golden repair mats to repair your damaged weapon ONCE. Which should show you how important a low price for these chests is!

Additionally every player could choose for himself which chest he wants to buy to get a chance for the golden piece he is still missing or just to farm the weapon or armor feedstock without having to rely on rng. (The Weapon chest gives you weapon feedstock, while the armor chest gives armor feedstock.)

Any opinions? This would really solve almost ALL problems the community has with this patch. Please think about it and act as fast as possible. I personally would actually consider coming back to playing the game just with these small changes.

Worst patch in the history of tera - I'm done with this game until they revamp a lot of stuff.

The post was edited 3 times, last by tobtheking2 ().

• Imagine not having to farm worldbosses from 2 to 8 am every day to try keep up, the dream.

Tera's dungeons have never been more unrewarding, its as if gameforge hasnt learned anything from the whole MWA issue 4 years ago, or all the other times bhs/krafton or they themselves fucked up.

• Loot as well, it's baffling that you can still drop guardian mats from it

Also another tidbit - for the love of god PLEASE allow strong canephora to be overwritten by itself and lower its CD to 20-25 minutes like you did with Bravery

Can you guys please open another thread for this?

It's an weapon/armor chest thread for the main problem in tera right know

Not a ghilly/ghilly box loot is trash (and no adding those boxes in ghilli is not a fix)

As we said

Just add those item Aureli and all problem gonna be fixed

OwO what is this... :'3

• I really do like this suggestion.

Another possible way would be to add those chest to the vanguard merchant. So we would have more motivation to complete dailies etc :)

No matter how carefully you choose your words, they'll always end up being twisted by others.
    Denken ist schwer, darum urteilen die Meisten.

• I imagine the GF's reaction when seeing this. 8|8| But it would be a great idea. If they are aware of the main issue that makes ppl leaving the game, I think they should be able to do it since the chance to get a golden or blue gear is very low.

• agree with the above.

It would be also nice to add tokens for mask, belt and amplifier.

RNG + Grind = cancer

Someone at Bluehole Studio thinks that fun is spelled G-R-I-N-D

TERA : The Endless Recycling until Agony

• Guys you are not being ignored ;) We are here, we read and we transfer your feedback, opinions and suggestions.

Thank you all for participating in this! :elin37:

As Tob already said

Don't wait that long

There is already another patch and still nothing happen ~

OwO what is this... :'3

• Seriously? You update Elleon´s Mark, but decrease drop rate from dungeons? Now it´s worse than before. Of course you are decreased amount about half price, but now i can buy much less for this, than before patch. Thank you for this. :thumbdown:

• Seriously? You update Elleon´s Mark, but decrease drop rate from dungeons? Now it´s worse than before. Of course you are decreased amount about half price, but now i can buy much less for this, than before patch. Thank you for this. :thumbdown:

What are you talking about? Did they update the Elleon Mark shop? Didn't login yet after the new patch.

• Yes they did but while they actually changed some stuff - it isn't really what we expected or wanted to happen sadly.

Worst patch in the history of tera - I'm done with this game until they revamp a lot of stuff.

• What are you talking about? Did they update the Elleon Mark shop? Didn't login yet after the new patch.

Yeah. Update it, but example for GLS or AA you get only 9 Elleon´s Mark instead of 25! So now it´s harder get Noctenium, boxes etc. Before 4 runs GLSNM and i have enought on master box and now you need 6 runs.

• Alright, I won't give up that easily. We got some changes but these are not enough to actually make this content rewarding to play (instead of rewarding to pay - its still a huge difference)

You can send this Thread to Bluehole AGAIN and tell them that the playerbase is still NOT happy with these small changes they allowed Gameforge to add into the game. This Patch is STILL completly garbage to play and we want to get rewarded for actually playing this freaking game and also for running dungeons instead of grinding stupid worldbosses for the whole day. More and more people are just gonna end up leaving the game if this shit continues like that. (And I'm personally already losing a bit of hope when it comes to the Extreme Dungeons because Bluehole most likely would not allow good loot in there aswell).

We STILL want these Boxes for 10 Elleon Tokens in the Shop. Fix your game and don't let it slowly but surely bleed out. This Game could be incredible fun to play but Bluehole just continues ruining it. Listen to your community and finally learn from your past mistakes - its not that fcking hard.

The post was edited 2 times, last by tobtheking2 ().